PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nightmare...

29.10.2004, 12:19
Devchyoyoyoyoyonki!!!!!!! At me on a breast hair grow

On a body (stomach or belly) too any voloski sprout, I am afraid that they will be even more and there will be I as the muzhik. How you with it or this consult? Shave?

Baba Manya
31.10.2004, 21:53
The girl, at you with hormones all by way of? Similar on excess of Testosteron-Depotum.

CheerLeader Girl
19.11.2004, 12:42
And what hair? If small, svetlenkie (well dependences on a skin), they to mine at all... And if thrickets as at men that the Woman Attracting has told or said is valid...

Baba Manya
06.12.2004, 09:54
And when you have found out them? If recently it be valid can from hormonal failure. You casually did not accept postinor? And OK accept? In any case, do not shave hair! They from it or this will grow even more. Meanwhile clarify or delete by means of hot wax, he do not shave. And in general, understand that at you occurs or happens to hormones. Personally I have noticed that the I become more senior, the at me the body is more smooth, even it is not necessary to shave legs or foots so often as 10 years ago.

_
18.12.2004, 09:04
Oh yes you will think. At me too grow and what? I delete the same as and in other places.

The friend
27.12.2004, 04:51
Most likely problems with garmonami... But will not prevent a bath with sea salt, yogurt and ethereal maaslami...

Baba Manya
08.01.2005, 04:26
Most likely problems with garmonami... But will not prevent a bath with sea salt, yogurt and ethereal maaslami...

Yogurt? Beee! From it or him the skin will smell then?

Ajrin
25.01.2005, 21:32
Devchyoyoyoyoyonki!!!!!!! At me on a breast hair grow

On a body (stomach or belly) too any voloski sprout, I am afraid that they will be even more and there will be I as the muzhik. How you with it or this consult? Shave?

Really, unpleasantly. Descend or go to the endocrinologist and the gynecologist, and doctors to you will tell or say, on what hormones it is necessary to hand over a blood.

11.02.2005, 06:33
At me on breasts already for a long time, years with 10..., and on a body snachalo did not pay attention, and then I look - chyornenkie small volosochki appear... Speak, that in the beginning 10 classes at us will be survey of pupils, in school gynecologists will come, and dr doctors and begin to examine everyone devchyonku. And I so zhusno look or appear when naked. Moreover these hair on a breast... The PANCAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Here on a breast they strange grow from one root sraz two voloska...

Simply question from interest: because of what the cancer of a breast can develop?

Skarrlet
12.02.2005, 13:28
[quote = "222"] At me on a breast already for a long time, years with 10..., quote]

At me hair on a breast grow on edge or territory of a papilla.

Black, rigid, as "THERE".; (

What to do or make? I personally shave. A skin about papillas very gentle and wax I shall not be solved, and on an epilation while legs or foots do not reach.

So personally for me it still that problem. And on a stomach or belly half a year have jumped out of one bulb at once 2 rigid black voloska back. With the husband it is or are protected by a condom or than, so to sin on OK at me a reason is not present. And from for what then?

Whether and in general zaberemenneju I?

Iulija
24.03.2005, 04:03
Girls! What hormones! Most likely the girl simply with the raised or increased hairness, and you now will intimidate it or her....

At me too it is full everywhere of hair... Both on coccyx and around of papillas... And on a stomach or belly, about the rest I do not speak... And with hormones at me that's all right.... And body height of hair (especially around of papillas) has amplified after 25 years this very frequent phenomenon

So do not frighten the person in vain! All we different....

Pull out their and all business or affairs

Iulija
16.07.2005, 19:43
[QUOTE =

]

At me on a breast already for a long time, years with 10..., quote]

At me hair on a breast grow on edge or territory of a papilla.

Black, rigid, as "THERE".; (

What to do or make? I personally shave. A skin about papillas very gentle and wax I shall not be solved, and on an epilation while legs or foots do not reach.

So personally for me it still that problem. And on a stomach or belly half a year have jumped out of one bulb at once 2 rigid black voloska back. With the husband it is or are protected by a condom or than, so to sin on OK at me a reason is not present. And from for what then?

Whether and in general zaberemenneju I?

You will become pregnant, do not doubt and pay to this attention less... Simply pull out....