PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wait for advice or council

JuliaL
08.03.2005, 03:44
Little girls! Prompt, what it is better to buy wads? Never used, I wish to try or taste. How correctly to choose the size? Or it doesn't matter?

anais
13.03.2005, 11:38
There in my opinion, the sizes only type "small" and "big". Small, estesstvenno, for last days monthly.

And to start to use wads, likely, it is better from wads with applicators.

Allla
29.03.2005, 17:13
And I would advise to not use wads in general. How much asked doctors, all spoke, that tampomy anything good do not carry. And wads absorb tolko a blood, well and at monthly leaves in fact not only a blood, also small kolitsestvo clots so we shall tell or say. And they remain inside, then there can be inflammatory processes, not necessarily, certainly, but what for to experiment above themselves liked

o
04.04.2005, 17:13
Little girls! Prompt, what it is better to buy wads? Never used, I wish to try or taste. How correctly to choose the size? Or it doesn't matter?

If there is an opportunity buy or purchase pair pieces try or taste the sensations, can to you vobshche it is not pleasant. I and could not get used to them, and consider at boleznenyh monthly to use wads vobshche it is impossible.

The visitor
24.04.2005, 20:00
Thanks all big for advice or councils, about an inflammation I heard, but I do not wish to use every day, simply there are such situations, that linings well are not entered in any way

CIA
19.05.2005, 06:43
I use wads and after I for myself have opened them, to linings I shall not return for what. It is strange, that gynecologists do not advise them. My gynecologist against them has no anything. Wads are not felt at all, it is possible to float-sunbathe, wear stringi and fitting light clothes. The main thing, it is necessary to change them on a regular basis, and to use well zarekommendovavshimi itself stamps, as ABOUT and the Tampax. I prefer OV without an applicator, but this business of taste. I have suffered with them chut-as soon as in the first few times since was the virgin and afraid to insert too far, but in the instruction all is described very well, and and it is necessary to do or make. Even to virgins they can use absolutely fearlessly.

BLONDINITTY
16.07.2005, 15:57
Also do not forget a syndrome of a toxic shock (STSH) of which even died!!!!!!!!!