PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Correct reception DJUFASTONA!!! And the Yellow Body

Timka
15.07.2005, 12:34
The doctor, explain to me, please.
Has handed over analyses on hormones, it has appeared the level of Progesteronum is lowered. My doctor has registered to me to accept Djufaston with 16-th for 25 day m.ts. I have much re-read literatures, everywhere write, that djufaston it is necessary to accept only after an ovulation. It is the truth???

Cycle at me 33-35 days.
First, I till now cannot define or determine when at me an ovulation. But it is obvious, what not for 16 day, and much later. Day 1819 can. How then to accept djufaston earlier than there was an ovulation???
How correctly to accept djufaston at a cycle of 33-35 days??? When, for what day???

Still such question:
Did or Made today US (it is 18 day of a cycle). The doctor has told or said, that the ovulation already was:-(and on temperature of anything it was visible not (I it or her and has not traced)
Before did or made US the last month for 13 day.
And second time to me speak, that there is a yellow body

Before I did or made US for 13 day of a cycle. So the ovulation cannot early be at a cycle of 33-35 days. And the yellow body is.
I understand nothing.
The doctor suspects, that it at me does not resolve and it old.

What is it can be??? What can you tell or say???

evromedprestizh
16.07.2005, 10:30
Not clearly with what purpose it is appointed or nominated djufaston. I do not see while an occasion for its or his reception.
The US cannot define or determine an ovulation!!!
Measure BT.
Basal (Rectal) temperature-.
At an ovulatory cycle the temperature curve has 2 phases. In 1-st (follikulinovuju) phase BT does not exceed 37, decreases before an ovulation (on 0.4-0.6) a little and then it is fast during 1-2- days) rises above 37. Difference BT in 1-st and 2-nd (ljuteinovuju) phases makes 0.4-0.6 degrees. Duration of 2 phases not less than 9 and no more 14 days. Before a menses falling BTnizhe 37 is marked or celebrated.
Measurement is spent daily (except for a menses) in the morning, not rising with bed during 5-7 minutodnim a thermometer during 3 months, entering it or him in an anus for 4-5 minutes.
PRESENCE of the OVULATION the DOCTOR, seeing the schedule for a cycle and having the given US CAN ESTIMATE or APPRECIATE ONLY 2-4 times for a cycle.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.