PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mastopathy

Страницы : [1] 2

xa
04.01.2005, 01:59
Help or Assist, please! Somewhere half a year back the beginnings to hurt or be ill;be sick a breast before monthly. Couple of months back nashchupla inspissation. After a campaign to the gynecologist and the US have diagnosed: diffuzionnaja a mastopathy. Have appointed or nominated course Mammoleptina. Unfortunately after has got to other doctor. That ordered to drink Klamin. And to seem in half a year. But a breast bolin two weeks from 4.... Whether Probably somehow to reduce a pain....? In due time there were problems with a thyroid gland... But neither the analysis of a blood, nor a direction to the endocrinologist have not given me. Whether it is necessary to address to other doctors or they are right???

To me 22 years, did not give birth or travail... And somehow it would not would be desirable that with health is at random trite...

anais
06.01.2005, 18:46
I had a similar situation. The breast hurted or was ill;was sick before monthly. Has gone to the doctor - the same diffusive or diffuse mastopathy. Have told or said to not treat anything because only in several places it is probed or palpated, and that only laying (costing or standing to not probe at all). And now I drink OK, and the breast before monthly in general has ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick. So I also am not soared.

xa
10.01.2005, 18:33
To me the doctor about OK nothing has told or said.... And breasts are asymmetrical because of uplotenija, even in zrekale it is visible....

anais
14.01.2005, 14:53
Are asymmetrical because of inspissation? Then, likely, I to you not the adviser. Similar, that your inspissation is stronger than mine.

Can, the Woman-doctor will advise something.

bandit
15.01.2005, 22:59
I had the same, even to cut wanted. Such prospect have drawn, that though the will write. First time I went suppressed and morally prepared for myself for operation. And then has suddenly become angry and has told or said to itself: yes all has gone to **************, there will be no with me IT or THIS, let IT will happen to my enemies! Will not believe, but after that pains have stopped. In general. And I there any more do not probe or palpate any inspissations. In addition and monthly became almost painless. It certainly not advice or council, but reflect that the majority of illnesses or diseases - from nerves, that we wind ourselves.

Diana Valerevna
19.01.2005, 11:05
I think, you all the same should descend or go to the endocrinologist.

And a breast at a mastopathy often dissymmetric. And now you accept something?

ZINA from RUBBER
20.01.2005, 03:46
And then has suddenly become angry and has told or said to itself: yes all has gone to **************

Have correctly made, I thus very much from many sores get rid))) and have then learned or have then found out, that the brain understands only orders))

Since then also I order)))

All fresh sores recover in some days, and vots chronic already problemy-here privychka-here already to treat it is necessary

ZINA from RUBBER
28.01.2005, 09:41
To Me the doctor about OK nothing has told or said.... And breasts are asymmetrical because of uplotenija, even in zrekale it is visible....

Do not undertake nichego-I tomorrow I shall try to bring prescriptions national how to treat mastopatiju-I hope, that pomozhet-there it is necessary to do or make compresses - and here with what I today shall look or see in ZOZHe

Aunts write, that to them has helped or assisted, the mastopathy recovered in time from 2 weeks about one month

ludik
06.02.2005, 06:05
Help or Assist, please! Somewhere half a year back the beginnings to hurt or be ill;be sick a breast before monthly. Couple of months back nashchupla inspissation. After a campaign to the gynecologist and the US have diagnosed: diffuzionnaja a mastopathy. Have appointed or nominated course Mammoleptina. Unfortunately after has got to other doctor. That ordered to drink Klamin. And to seem in half a year. But a breast bolin two weeks from 4.... Whether Probably somehow to reduce a pain....? In due time there were problems with a thyroid gland... But neither the analysis of a blood, nor a direction to the endocrinologist have not given me. Whether it is necessary to address to other doctors or they are right???

To me 22 years, did not give birth or travail... And somehow it would not would be desirable that with health is at random trite...

Try or Taste gel prozhestozhel, external application. To me has helped or assisted.

Nanba
11.02.2005, 21:17

At me the mastopathy has begun 10 years ago too at very young age, in hospital have told or said michego to not do or make itself proidyot naturally, and have advised to not pay attention, gradually the pain will cease, so anything to do or make it is not necessary. Probably 100% at pregnancy, t.k a mastopathy-it or -this;-thus hormonal disturbance in an organism, and at pregnancy ballans vostanavlivaetsja.

So beremenei all is faster also proidyot!!!

anais
17.02.2005, 09:42
Probably 100% at pregnancy, t.k a mastopathy-it or -this;-thus hormonal disturbance in an organism, and at pregnancy ballans vostanavlivaetsja.

Too such doctors spoke me.

bandit
24.02.2005, 08:43
The brain understands only orders))

The valuable remark, I shall know. I thought, that the reason that I have become angry.

xa
27.02.2005, 13:03
Thanks all enormous for answers!!! I am sincerely grateful to you!

Amanda
07.03.2005, 19:01

I you very much understand at me the same problem, me 21 year, the mastopathy has appeared recently (was nervous much last time), the doctor by the way too has advised to address to the endocrinologist, shchas here mastodinon I drink... Mammolog has told or said that can will pass or take place after sorts or labors...

The visitor
08.03.2005, 11:27
Can, not in a subject... At me in institute the maiden one pulls out voloski vogrug papillas a forceps (nesk. voloskov grows), thus speaks, that is absolutely not sick! And I have thought, what is it can be still very harmful? Never hammered to itself in a head a similar problem, here...

xa
14.03.2005, 07:26
The doctor by the way too has advised to address to the endocrinologist, shchas here mastodinon I drink... [/quote]

And here to me just any direction not distances, to the endocrinologist, nik mammologu... Will have to take it in the arms or hand...

And how do you feel after mastodinona? Helps or Assists?

24.03.2005, 13:28
Too one of these days have diagnosed dissfuznoj to a mastopathy.... A breast bolelela longly and rather strongly. There was an allocation from papillas. Has gone to mammologu, have taken a droplet from a papilla, have made uzi. The analysis has appeared encouraging. Have registered to drink Mastodinon... A minimum 3 months and to smear prozhestozhel (it seems so)..... To me Mastodinon helps or assists. State of health does not influence, same a homeopathy. But the breast began to hurt or be ill;be sick less. I drink it or him about one month. And here with gel yet I do not know, I use it or him only couple of days.

To me vrach has told or said, that less breast hurted or was ill;was sick..... She hurts before a menses more strongly - one week prior to it or her to reduce on a minimum reception of a liquid - to drink less, and not is acute. Swellings or turgescences will be less and will hurt or be ill;be sick it is less.

Liolia
28.03.2005, 18:02
To me too recently have diagnosed - a diffusive or diffuse mastopathy. At mnenja on a background of reception OK one breast has increased and began to hurt or be ill;be sick very much. But earlier the breast especially did not hurt or be ill;be sick, if only it is a little before monthly. But the doctor has told or said, that process old. For treatment it is necessary to put in order a hormonal background. (the cycle at me always was irregular, except for that is problemmy with shchitovidkoj.) Has appointed or nominated agnukaston (it is analogue mastodiona), but I yet did not drink it or him, since it is necessary to finish packing OK. To accept them together it is undesirable. Has and more appointed or nominated vit. + greater or big doses. By the way, vitamins have helped or assisted. The breast does not hurt any more and became the same size, as well as was. Except for all it is necessary to strengthen immunity - to drink a selenium, Zincum, vit. With.

Yes, girls, who can knows, it is possible or not to put a cabbage leaf or sheet to a breast. I know, that he well helps or assists at indurations on breeches after nyxes. To me have advised and to put on a breast. The doctor to ask has forgotten. And most somehow stremno to put. Still you will warm up that - that is not necessary

09.04.2005, 02:51
Yes, to me too have registered vitamin E. Mastodidon I accept in parallel with OK, have told or said, that together it is possible. But breasts at me the identical size always were.... Fie, fie, fie....

In occasion of a cabbage leaf or sheet. On how much I know, he removes or takes out an edema, helps or assists ecchymoses and bruises. As I remember mum put after nyxes. But here that on a breast. I do not understand effect........

xa
14.04.2005, 00:24
Girls, and are what-string complex preparation with these vitamins or you pyote everyone separately?

Liolia
26.04.2005, 11:12
We have capsules: vitamin +.

In occasion of a cabbage leaf or sheet therefore I ask that I do not know. If only for putting off or taking out of the same edema. In fact at me so was.

And in occasion of OK mammolog has told or said, that is not recommended, since OK detain a liquid in an organism, and agnukaston deduces or removes. I do not know, it seem to know better to her. But in a any way, I and so was going to to cancel OK.

ludik
27.04.2005, 11:27
Girls, and are what-string complex preparation with these vitamins or you pyote everyone separately?

To me Aevitum registered, there And and E.No the some people about itself not och good opinion. And mastodinon or something like it or this on any it is necessary to accept. Also try or taste all taki prozhestozhel-ointment. She has helped or assisted me

ludik
30.04.2005, 05:12

In occasion of a cabbage leaf or sheet therefore I ask that I do not know. If only for putting off or taking out of the same edema. In fact at me so was.

And in occasion of OK mammolog has told or said, that is not recommended, since OK detain a liquid in an organism, and agnukaston deduces or removes. I do not know, it seem to know better to her. But in a any way, I and so was going to to cancel OK.

I put a leaf or sheet of cabbage, only still and the breast smeared with honey, and then a leaf or sheet. Mozht not from it or this, but me then it became better.

Liolia
17.05.2005, 23:25

I put a leaf or sheet of cabbage, only still and the breast smeared with honey, and then a leaf or sheet. Mozht not from it or this, but me then it became better.

And longly you put?

ludik
20.05.2005, 12:05
And longly you put?

Somewhere hardly there is more than month, and for the night and in the afternoon. It seemed honey lime.