PDA

Просмотр полной версии : They do not begin: (

Страницы : [1] 2

ZINA from RUBBER
05.03.2005, 20:15
I wish to ask: if monthly were on a regular basis in 26 days, and here suddenly neither from that nor from this a delay - 33 day has gone. The test for pregnancy - negative result. Costs or stands in general volnovatsja-or it is normal?

In general such for the first time. Usually maximal cycle was in 30-31 day.

Critical went always as hours.

This failure can be connected with a season?

By the way, a similar delay at several more ladies.

Toni
06.03.2005, 08:23
Still the test make... At me the girlfriend too waited monthly... And they are not present and not present... Two tests were negative... And here the third... Well you have understood

ZINA from RUBBER
08.03.2005, 11:04
Still the test make... At me the girlfriend too waited monthly... And they are not present and not present... Two tests were negative... And here the third... Well you have understood

And if before it or this two times were monthly, and last communication or connection was on July, 24th, cannot be so that have then passed or have then taken place monthly two times on a regular basis on time, and then BATS! Also is not present? And the test-negative?

voobshche-with what such can be connected? Or it is better to seem to the doctor?

Foxy_k
09.03.2005, 21:02
Can be connected with stress, excitements, change of a climate... But in general it is better to the doctor

ZINA from RUBBER
10.03.2005, 04:29
Can be connected with stress, excitements, change of a climate... But in general it is better to the doctor

The girlfriend govorit-type is an old age

ugu, type still one month ago went as hours in 26 days of a habit spasm in a habit spasm, and here bats!!! And an old age

Can at once klimask will begin

Probably stressy-but earlier stresses byli-well before will begin, or all besides on hours goes

And here the breast was ill a little and has ceased.

Has come on a forum of pregnant women, there there are cases where on 7 week, but at me any more the seventh (if to consider or count 9-th) if it indeed, well and then probably it is exact should the test or dough is shown to be or happens, what the test does not show?

Foxy_k
11.03.2005, 06:05
The girlfriend govorit-type is an old age

ugu, type still one month ago went as hours in 26 days of a habit spasm in a habit spasm, and here bats!!! And an old age

Can at once klimask will begin

Forgive or Excuse, and it is possible an immodest question, in opinion of your girlfriend at what age the old age comes?

Probably stressy-but earlier stresses byli-well before will begin, or all besides on hours goes

And here the breast was ill a little and has ceased.

Well at me because of nerves the delay was, I such have changed the mind, already imagined pictures: I mummy, but have then begun, I here on paske consulted, so have told or said, that can because of nerves.

Or happens, what the test does not show?

I do not know, if it is fair, never the test did or made

And you that do not have opportunity to the doctor to descend or go?

Idigidra
15.03.2005, 04:43
Yes usual cold or fatigability, for example.

The stomach or belly that though slightly aches a bit below? If periodically ache a bit, 90 % soon wait for them.

BonPari
16.03.2005, 18:18
At me here the delay of 3 weeks was: but I have understood then because of what: I then in staffs or states was - crossing or moving, flight, nerves, pleasure, a climate = all together - here and zaderzhaka...

At you anything such????????

ZINA from RUBBER
17.03.2005, 04:40
Yes usual cold or fatigability, for example.

The stomach or belly that though slightly aches a bit below? If periodically ache a bit, 90 % soon wait for them.

Probably has caught a cold - when it was cold, I with naked legs or foots shastala-last warm denki lovila-and can who have maleficiated?

Though appendages do not hurt, a few or a little;little bit loin aches a bit

The stomach or belly does not hurt

The breast does not hurt, pryshchikov is not present

Probably all the same to the doctor I descend or go through nedelku-that zazrja while a fever porot)) suddenly will begin not senja, so tomorrow

ZINA from RUBBER
18.03.2005, 19:03
At me here the delay of 3 weeks was: but I have understood then because of what: I then in staffs or states was - crossing or moving, flight, nerves, pleasure, a climate = all together - here and zaderzhaka...

At you anything such????????

No, such netu-mlin, well it would be clear - flights, nerves)) it is quiet as a boa))

Yes, if it is pregnant byla-can it would be pleased, though to that radovatsa-any more znaju-but zaderzhka-it can I be ill or sick?

And I shall longly hurt or shall longly be ill;shall longly be sick?

Likely all the same it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor))) platno

BonPari
21.03.2005, 10:39
Wait still slightly, days 3-4 and then to the doctor...

Ksta, all taki can be pregnancy since many here wrote, that tests say lies! And it is not obligatory to feel signs - at the some people them manages.. Here and so!

Success!

ZINA from RUBBER
24.03.2005, 16:55
Wait still slightly, days 3-4 and then to the doctor...

Ksta, all taki can be pregnancy since many here wrote, that tests say lies! And it is not obligatory to feel signs - at the some people them manages.. Here and so!

Success!

Well can and say lies, but not on 9-th week after two super-excellent or super-different critical

mlin if beremenna-that from destiny anywhere ukatish-means a prediction sbyvaetsa - eksel-

BonPari
27.03.2005, 03:38
... If beremenna-that from destiny anywhere ukatish-means a prediction sbyvaetsa - eksel-

To know that for a prediction???

ZINA from RUBBER
29.03.2005, 15:50
... If beremenna-that from destiny anywhere ukatish-means a prediction sbyvaetsa - eksel-

To know that for a prediction???

That in July I shall become pregnant, and that the boy will be born at me

I knew about it or this in March of this year, then the truth of circumstance izmenilis-and I any more did not want the child from it or him, but from destiny probably will not leave

The girlfriend has advised on US shodit-let there will look or see - that it with me

BonPari
01.04.2005, 21:31
Necessarily descend or go, if in your village gadjukino there are doctors in this respect (a joke!!!)

And to descend or go obzatna it is necessary!!!

Success if chyo - we wait in subjects for beremchatyh

Adult malyshka!
03.04.2005, 02:15
And at me too a delay. The truth while only 4 days. And pryshchiki oU?a????-that pleases (happens also such!!!). Signs are and krovjashka does not flow! It is strange! Though it is usual to the day! Has recollected that two weeks ago this place has strongly frozen and in tuaalet painfully to go was. In two days has passed or has taken place (it was necessary to replace liked bikinis with trousers), but I think because of it or this and do not begin!

The friend (not the doctor certainly, but all) has told or said that monthly illnesses or diseases, colds can be late because of a climate, stress, nerves, pregnancy, and is simple when strongly-is strongly are afraid that has flown-they as on a harm do not go!

In general certainly it is better to consult at the normal expert!

EH! Poor we poor women!

ZINA from RUBBER
04.04.2005, 17:37
The Friend (not the doctor certainly, but all) has told or said that monthly illnesses or diseases, colds can be late because of a climate, stress, nerves, pregnancy, and is simple when strongly-is strongly are afraid that has flown-they as on a harm do not go!

Climate in our village vile - rains and a cold zhutkij-and legs or foots at me because of it or this eternally ice

To climacterium like rather early to be, and especially before all went as hours

And here the delay for 10 day has passed, whether still will be

katyonok!
06.04.2005, 15:57
The Friend (not the doctor certainly, but all) has told or said that monthly illnesses or diseases, colds can be late because of a climate, stress, nerves, pregnancy, and is simple when strongly-is strongly are afraid that has flown-they as on a harm do not go!

Climate in our village vile - rains and a cold zhutkij-and legs or foots at me because of it or this eternally ice

To climacterium like rather early to be, and especially before all went as hours

And here the delay for 10 day has passed, whether still will be

maman, yes you it is similar that.... The pregnant woman.. Well almost that I congratulate.......... Still it is necessary to confirm.. At me as the prediction has sold.. That in 24 erypsipelas.... Here we try it is or are born safely (ttt)

With the Wind married
11.04.2005, 15:34
I Wish to ask: if monthly were on a regular basis in 26 days, and here suddenly neither from that nor from this a delay - 33 day has gone. The test for pregnancy - negative result. Costs or stands in general volnovatsja-or it is normal?

In general such for the first time. Usually maximal cycle was in 30-31 day.

Critical went always as hours.

This failure can be connected with a season?

By the way, a similar delay at several more ladies.

Zinul, pseudo-virtual Doctors (from a word to say lies) nah, and legs or foots in arms or hand and in female consultation on analyses! And only then to the doctor, let even to the muzhik...

Adult malyshka!
13.04.2005, 05:04
And if term of 3-4 weeks, whether will show uzi something??? Or only the analysis of a blood for check of pregnancy.

At me tozh a delay. I think that because of cold since we are protected.

And consequently I wish on uzi to descend or go better. That the status of my genitals was visible!

What will tell or say??

18.04.2005, 13:59
And if term of 3-4 weeks, whether will show uzi something??? Or only the analysis of a blood for check of pregnancy.

And consequently I wish on uzi to descend or go better. That the status of my genitals was visible!

What will tell or say??

While only a blood! The US can nothing show on such small term.

Adult malyshka!
23.04.2005, 22:18

Pancake! It is a pity! And that there more likely cold, an inflammation than the child!

More shortly it is necessary both that and that to do or make.

neljublju to hand over krov

27.04.2005, 04:37
Girls and at me too a delay this month 5 days as! Strashnovato it is a little... And they as on a harm everyone do not go and do not go..... vrozhe such feeling that send or have come and there there is nothing!

I worry.......

BonPari
01.05.2005, 04:59

What will tell or say??

I too so thought, and here one of these days to the girlfriend have talked, so to her term of 5 days on uzi have put... " The amniotic egg - 0,4 "

So descend or go, the technics or technical equipment can is already cunning up to such level, as week it will be visible!!!!

03.05.2005, 16:43

What will tell or say??

I too so thought, and here one of these days to the girlfriend have talked, so to her term of 5 days on uzi have put... " The amniotic egg - 0,4 "

So descend or go, the technics or technical equipment can is already cunning up to such level, as week it will be visible!!!!

So ento under condition of presence of technics or technical equipment and big-eyed dohtura! Tnogda such nasmotrjut, that luchsheb also did not look at all

The blood is more reliable! I here too do not like a blood to hand over. I after a floor of a test tube lose consciousness. Pleasant it is not enough