PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Attacks of a sweating

Olena
03.03.2005, 19:32
After operation any strange attacks of a sweating have begun - among night suddenly spill out from that all razko has very much sweated, down to roots of hair. The sensation that is simple all " I lay in a pool ". And so up to 3 times for a night. Somebody collided or faced with similar? Than it is possible to explain it?

VANILKA
13.03.2005, 17:42
And that for operation was. If not a secret. And in general after such medicines calming or abirritating and type of Dimedrolum voobshchem many medicines with somnolent effect, I too badly sleep and vorochuus, can from it or this. And as for a long time there was an operation. Also accept di vysejchas what or preparations?

Olena
31.03.2005, 02:20
Two - all over again cesarean section, then in 7 days the second - for excision gimotomy. Both under the general or common narcosis. Accepted strong antibiotics literally here on Friday has finished last course. Well and before the whole heap of medicines, including there were also nyxes with Dimedrolum, but them days 8 not koljat. Already I accept nothing, but, by the way, for last night there was only one attack of a sweating - for comparison in the night from Friday to Saturday - 3.

_
15.07.2005, 21:41
The only thing that I can tell or say - at me in the childhood such was. Have cured a health resort though doctors categorically forbade the sun. A scoop