PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The device measuring pressure

Sunflower
14.11.2004, 16:50
I wish to ask advice or council. I had a desire to buy or purchase a meter of pressure. In a nearby drugstore 2 devices under the identical price were found out, but! One of them measures pressure upon a wrist, and another on a forearm. Here I and in doubts what of them to buy or purchase. And more, in hospitals such devices which give out not only rez-O pressure and pulse, but also a level of intimate or cardiac hums cost or stand. Whether here is such portable priborchiki, and that to me while only pokazyvajushie pressure and pulse meet.

DeLux
25.11.2004, 01:50
How much or As far as I know, on the open sale there are no devices to show a level of hums. And whether it is necessary?

And to buy on a wrist or on a forearm - business of taste, all devices validirovany and ri correct use will show very exact result.

STEEP
21.12.2004, 11:11
For children and old men on zapjast will not go. Still it is necessary to familiarize with the list of deviations or rejections and illnesses or diseases at which meter of arterial pressure shows nonsense or nothing shows. Since this kind of the goods is not a subject to an exchange and return.

DeLux
05.01.2005, 18:25
Since this kind of the goods is not a subject to an exchange and return.

Da ladno!!!???

Well and more about children I shall believe, what on zapaste not poidyot because they will not remain sitting in one pose, well and old men that? Delirium what.

Sunflower
03.02.2005, 12:58
I.e. consider or count, what without a difference? Thanks for answers. I shall choose firm in that case

STEEP
25.02.2005, 22:11
Since this kind of the goods is not a subject to an exchange and return.

Da ladno!!!???

Well and more about children I shall believe, what on zapaste not poidyot because they will not remain sitting in one pose, well and old men that? Delirium what.

Has put at all in a pose. It is simple by an old age vessels any more those and on a wrist to measure pressure begins not informatively.

And on an exchange (in Russia) there is " a list neprodovolstvennyh the appropriate quality, not a subject return or an exchange for the similar goods of others of the size, forms, a dimension, a style, a coloring or a complete set " (it is approved or confirmed by the Governmental order of the Russian Federation from January, 19th, 1998 55)

1. The goods for prophylaxis and treatments of diseases in house conditions (subjects) of a sanitation and hygiene from metal, rubbers, textiles and other materials, instruments, devices and the equipment medical, agents of hygiene of an oral cavity, a lens ochkovye, subjects on care of children...

DeLux
13.03.2005, 13:28
Nu Rossija kak vsegda vperedi planety vsej... U nas vsjo prekrasno vozvrashajut i obratno prinimajut. A Pribory na zapjast'e, osobenno poslednie modeli s bol'shoj pamjat'ju o dannyh poslednih izmerenij kak raz taki i sovetujut starikam. Govorju, chto znaju.

N
15.07.2005, 15:10
I have bought or purchased firms AND (then prochla, what is it the leader in this area) on a brachium. At me a semiautomatic device, has solved, that it is not complex or difficult to me also most to inflate, and will blow off also result of measurement shows automatically, if an arrhythmia too will tell or say (by the summary). It is very happy. Houses it is necessary to have such device, and that earlier a question of the doctor " what for you normal pressure? " Nonplused me...