PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the woman-doctor: very important, kidneys

Kira161
06.02.2005, 12:10
At me the doctor was ill and I cannot learn or find out more precisely that with me. I am am hurted very much with kidneys. During an emiction I feel a burning sensation. It seems, that in a toilet it would be desirable each 5 minutes. Sensation, as though a bladder all time full, though it and not so. Has read through in the medical encyclopedia, what is it signs of an inflammation of a bladder. It can be so? And how to me it to cure most or to weaken or easy a pain?

Jadzia
08.02.2005, 04:01
It is very similar to a cystitis. Esteem a subject which recently was.

And to other doctor you cannot go?

Baba Manya
15.02.2005, 10:12

Ugu, an infection mocheispuskatelnogo the channel. Most likely will register antibiotics. Still very much helps or assists (to drink cranberry juice, certainly).

Kira161
19.02.2005, 21:21

Ugu, an infection mocheispuskatelnogo the channel. Most likely will register antibiotics. Still very much helps or assists (to drink cranberry juice, certainly).

Yes, I in the encyclopedia too about a cranberry read. The cystitis-it or -this;-thus also is an inflammation mochegogo a bubble. To other doctor I shall go soon. It would be desirable to know, whether it is possible to cure in house conditions. Really it is possible to cure simply antibiotics? And it will be long?

Jadzia
20.02.2005, 00:24
Yes, I in the encyclopedia too about a cranberry read. The cystitis-it or -this;-thus also is an inflammation mochegogo a bubble. To other doctor I shall go soon. It would be desirable to know, whether it is possible to cure in house conditions. Really it is possible to cure simply antibiotics? And it will be long?

Drink it is more, it in any case well: washes out.

" Simply antibiotics " it is possible to cure quickly. And why is simple"? In my opinion, there is no place more strongly.

Baba Manya
23.02.2005, 16:13

Kira if you not the doctor, is better to not be engaged in a selftreatment. Bacteriemic or bacterial infections should be treated antibiotics, and the earlier, the better. If you will be engaged otsebjatinoj, to treat a cystitis national agents there will be complications.

Q
07.03.2005, 16:14
It is as much as possible to drink liquids, to make a cowberry leaf or sheet, to a half-floor.

Baba Manya
17.03.2005, 07:21
It is As much as possible to drink liquids, to make a cowberry leaf or sheet, to a half-floor.

Also it is desirable that liquids were without Saccharum.

The woman-doctor
24.03.2005, 01:54
Kira if also kidneys hurt the infection can be and in kidneys already. To the doctor it is obligatory, the more quickly, the better. To make analyses at once. To treat it will be necessary antibiotics.

Also it agree - to drink more waters..

Kira161
25.03.2005, 19:24
It is a shame to me to ask, but it is fair, I do not know to what doctor in such cases go. Who deals with problems such? The gynecologist, the endocrinologist? I not so often go to doctors.

The woman-doctor
09.04.2005, 02:48
The urologist

alisaa
09.04.2005, 21:50
It is a shame to Me to ask, but it is fair, I do not know to what doctor in such cases go. Who deals with problems such? The gynecologist, the endocrinologist? I not so often go to doctors.

The urologist.

Diana Valerevna
11.04.2005, 13:53
Still the nephrologist can help or assist

Liolia
13.04.2005, 20:50
Can be it is meaningful go all over again to the local therapist. Even if the doctor was ill, should someone replace it or her. If necessary she will direct on analyses and to the concrete expert. In a selftreatment be not engaged. Of kidneys do not joke. The inflammation of kidneys can terminate is very pitiable.

aaankaa
04.05.2005, 17:47
"L-" to drink I do not advise, I it or him once to myself have thoroughly spoilt a teeth. And here to the doctor luchshe to go more quickly, because if to start and will pass in a chronic stage, will cure very difficultly and inflammations will be constants, both this all will strongly impair a little also a life with men, and in general pleasant a little.

mishell
15.07.2005, 14:54
Forgive or Excuse for off.

I read subjects at this forum and to the divine or miracle I am given. Many girls, women who have the remote concept about the health. Including female. Are engaged in a selftreatment. On experts do not go, postponing on then, or pleading bad doctors or still than-string.

To tell or say I want: lovely young ladies. Health is given to you one for all life. Lift on ears of all doctors. Find money if paid inspection and treatment is necessary. Do not neglect all. Do not search for answers in an Internet and at forums. Be not engaged otsebjatinoj. Well do not joke of health. Go to experts. Do not build assumptions and schemes or plans of treatment.

I shall add: it is possible to not be guided in medicines. But consciousness of that you as anybody another are responsible or crucial for the health and the future posterity, should be present. And, as consequence or investigation, aspiration to learn or find out about itself is as much as possible by way of health, physiology and anatomy. A reference point in itself on little bit greater, than a simple narrow-minded level + well-timed consultation of experts.