PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urticaria and birthday.

Mega*
26.04.2005, 16:38
In the past to a year at this time at me small was ill with a urticaria (to him of 11 years), all body has become covered by blisters, have got in hospital, then a diet, and, a pancake, this all charm as-time at date of its or his birth has got

Vobshchem, the holiday was not where there to celebrate, kotletki on pair, kashki on the water, skim kefirchik....., etc.

Yesterday, we look, at it or him on a stomach or belly again poured out... mljajaja

d/O in three days, I have already planned, visitors have invited, and on you.

Then to us tests did or made and on what have not defined or determined, but if this chicken-feed at a time, I so understand this or thus seasonal?

Something can on flowering?

How now with a holiday? Or antihistamine to drink and it is possible to eat all time it not alimentary? Well at all I do not know what to do or make

He so was upset in the past to year, and again.....

ZSE
30.04.2005, 13:01
Yes... Sadly..

The truth an allergy for the spring can also.

Address to the allergist

Jane
04.05.2005, 22:53
That's it, to the allergist, in fact a urticaria not the most terrible that from an allergy happens it is impossible to lower all on brakes. The allergist will make assays (it not painfully absolutely) and will define or determine on what at the child allergija-on what pollen of a plant, on a wool, on a dust or still that... And modern antihistamines and for kiddies are

Marijka
06.05.2005, 16:45
By the way, too eye sights or eyes hurt me, at them on something an allergy.

You not in a course where in Moscow there is an allergist? And to reveal or tap long this employment or occupation on what the allergy, i.e. many times it is necessary to nimu to go?

Jane
10.05.2005, 13:04
Where in Moscow the allergist I shall not tell or say, but dolzhon to be at each decent hospital, can and in poliklinnike even to be. So it is necessary simply poprozvanivat on medical institutions. And all is found out for one visiting. On an arm or a hand do or make much tsarapkov on which solutions of allergens where tsarapki redden and cheshutsja-there and an allergy drip. The truth you go after this procedure as the guerrilla after interrogation, arms or hand in polosochku

Marijka
17.05.2005, 01:15
Where in Moscow the allergist I shall not tell or say, but dolzhon to be at each decent hospital, can and in poliklinnike even to be. So it is necessary simply poprozvanivat on medical institutions. And all is found out for one visiting. On an arm or a hand do or make much tsarapkov on which solutions of allergens where tsarapki redden and cheshutsja-there and an allergy drip. The truth you go after this procedure as the guerrilla after interrogation, arms or hand in polosochku

Yes... And on a sunburnt body in fact then traces will remain What horror!

Mega*
23.05.2005, 09:02
This all, certainly, clearly but how to celebrate d/O??

Marijka
25.05.2005, 20:59

Greetings!

I badly understand it or this, but if the urticaria acts in kach- allergies, can then to drink protivoallergennoye a tablet and normally to celebrate DR?

Jane
29.05.2005, 12:54

Yes to drink what-string klaritin children's in siropchike and everything, for day of action will suffice

Mega*
03.06.2005, 20:20
Yes I too so think, I have bought or purchased loratidin, I think such irreparable injury or damage to health should not be, if he behind a table with all will sit, well to not lay down to him porridge separately

Marijka
09.06.2005, 10:56
Yes I too so think, I have bought or purchased loratidin, I think such irreparable injury or damage to health should not be, if he behind a table with all will sit, well to not lay down to him porridge separately

No, certainly to Children so it is important DR. Do not take in head!!! Start up will be glad or pleased. Better, dejsvitelno, a tablet to drink before... And then it would be advisable to descend or go certainly to the allergist.

-not-little fool
13.06.2005, 12:17
I give consultation (almost professional) since itself was ill or sick with a urticaria just at this age of 11-13 years. At once I shall tell or say, that then the urticaria has smoothly flowed in a dermatitis. It is possible to make the following (only often it is impossible since it is possible to provoke an attack):

1. For two hours to accept gljukanat a calcium or the spoon of a solution chloride kaltsiija with milk.

2. For an hour-one and a half up to a celebration Polyphepanum or aktivirovanyj coal (coal - 1 =10 kg of weight)

3. An antihistamine preparation.

4. After a celebration still the activated coal.

Should pass or take place without complications.

ZSE
17.06.2005, 03:54
By the way, with coming DR

How affairs?

I here about the dr shall tell, years 5 such chicken-feed, on the face is simple izza anything vylezit either a spot, or cold...

Mega*
15.07.2005, 13:49
Thanks, Njurochka, has taken on a note