PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Polyp of the Uterus help or assist!!!

The visitor
26.09.2004, 08:58
To me almost 39... At repeated inspection the diagnosis has proved to be true - a polyp of a uterus, small only 0,49 mm. The doctor gives a direction to the gynecologist-surgeon at what warns that if the surgeon cannot remove a polyp most likely he to decide to remove a uterus (ovaries ostanutsja on a place). The unique problem from it or this is cannot have children. I shall explain at once, that I have three children and after a birth of the third child has made operatsiju-sterilization (has blocked pipes). But I am am excited with a question concerning that the woman the woman after excision of a uterus, in sense emotsianalnom and in a question of an inclination of floors feels-whether. The question seksa for me is very important. It would not be desirable to feel itself as "fish". Till the present or true moment conducted active enough sexual life, and how with it or this then if all excision of a uterus will be a unique output or exit from this situation???

irinar
23.10.2004, 06:18
The polyp udalaetsja a simple currettage, the truth at me was a polyp of the cervical channel, then it or him give on a histology, if analyses normal problems are not present.

You are afraid to not feel an orgasm,

As my surgeon has told or said, the woman "finishes" not a uterus, do not worry. Raspingly, but it is correct. Muscles of a vagina are involved in an orgasm. A uterus to me have removed in 1989, have left only shejku (supravaginal ablation is called) I Dare to assure you, that my sex from it or this became worse not. Do not worry, in this plan at all of you will be, normally. One advice or council: it is not necessary posveshchat the husband in all for a subtlety of the made manipulations.

Success to you.

The woman-doctor
06.11.2004, 11:17
Hello.

At a polyp of a uterus nobody deletes a uterus. If the surgeon will confirm, that, maybe, it is necessary, to remove a uterus since he cannot remove a polyp disagree and search for other surgeon.

Irina all has correctly told or said - the most terrible, that to you threatens is a currettage. And, in general, to remove it is possible at a hysteroscopy is when enter such tubule into a uterus through the cervical channel, with the chamber - the image is displayed.. And through the same tubule a loop special delete a polyp.

So find the doctor who will make so. About any excision of a uterus of speech cannot go, if a polyp normal (It or Him, really, should then otrpavit on a histology).

Success also be cautious with doctors.

The otolaryngologist
08.12.2004, 05:43
The gynecologist, given to you a direction anticipates events, and, is not clear why. Excision of a uterus at a polyp endometrija - something new.

The visitor
12.01.2005, 11:10
All many thanks, I am very glad that the uterus at me remains, and that I so was frightened I shall search for the good doctor (and that here in Canada they almost all pofigisty it or him lish to cut out.

ZHenshine to the doctor: And whether it is impossible a polyp rassosat with pomoshchju netradetsyonoj medetsyny? Or it or he can be removed only a method soskablivanija? And more on how much it is urgent (he 0,49) whether It is necessary to delete it or him than more quickly that lutshe or to wait while he becomes hardly more (can it or him so it will be easier soskablit)?

irinar
19.01.2005, 16:52
Dear doctors, I the truth this voprs already the flaunter in other subject about cysts, but please, prompt, that you think in occasion of my appearing and both disappearing cysts jachnikov, with liquid contents. Within 10 12 years this confusion lasts, earlier at their detection mine uzist each time did or made the terrible face, swung or pumped a head, vaguely hemmed (already has got gradually used a little) and I that each time anew am going to die. To cut, treat, where in Moscow it is possible to address to the good expert not focused only on radical methods but also that treatment has not poured out in vytjagivanie money.

And more: if in October I shall go to Turkey and I shall sit silently there in a shadow - whether will provoke it of that worse, than a cyst.

The woman-doctor
06.02.2005, 13:31
Dear doctors, I the truth this voprs already the flaunter in other subject about cysts, but please, prompt, that you think in occasion of my appearing and both disappearing cysts jachnikov, with liquid contents. Within 10 12 years this confusion lasts, earlier at their detection mine uzist each time did or made the terrible face, swung or pumped a head, vaguely hemmed (already has got gradually used a little) and I that each time anew am going to die. To cut, treat, where in Moscow it is possible to address to the good expert not focused only on radical methods but also that treatment has not poured out in vytjagivanie money.

And more: if in October I shall go to Turkey and I shall sit silently there in a shadow - whether will provoke it of that worse, than a cyst.

Hello.

For the beginning tell or say the provisional sizes of cysts.

That they appear and vanish, it speaks that they can be functional.. Also depend on a hormonal cycle.

But according to which you have given, it is complex or difficult to tell or say.

irinar
15.07.2005, 09:09
Thanks that have responded.

Cysts varastajut up to 5-6 see For example: I go to do or make US - diagnose a cyst, in a month the control - cysts are not present. Sometimes in cysts pautinooboaznoe contents, sometimes simply liquid education, sometimes a cyst with kakmi septums. In 1997 even diagnosed a cyst with a malignancy, has laid down on operation while prepared, accepted an antidrying house (if correctly I remember the name), the cyst was reduced (besides if correctly I remember the term) .i so years 12. All this is very terrible to listen or auscultate to Each time, but also to cut too terribly. To tell the truth. Last two years on US I do not go. But occurrence of a cyst nevertheless is felt: pains, and any dyscomfort in a side begin not, then all is normalized and so 2-3 times a year. Besides it or this at me plural sites in a thyroid gland in both shares and an isthmus, were up to 1,5 sm, teper how much - I do not know. Though hormones shchitovidki in norm or rate and antibodies too. And 125 too in norm or rate, at least were 2 years ago. Yes, nearly has not forgotten, me of 46 years. After offensive or approach of a menopause all usually improves or worsens?