PDA

Просмотр полной версии : MMA it or him. Setchenov

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Cherrybee
22.11.2004, 12:57
I am not assured that on a subject, have simply decided to act tuda.mozhet somebody that- about itself to tell (who there studied and td) .interesno.

Lukretsija
23.11.2004, 01:41
I have finished RGMU (2 honey) .byli at us-students friends from 1 honey.

On any parties after 2-3 wine-glasses arose : medinstitut better? Up to a hoarseness

Well, came to an end pitiem on brudershaft and a conclusion, that both are very good. And doctors and medical students - the most ingenious people.

Cherrybee
23.11.2004, 11:04

On any parties after 2-3 wine-glasses arose : medinstitut better? Up to a hoarseness

Well, came to an end pitiem on brudershaft and a conclusion, that both are very good. And doctors and medical students - the most ingenious people.

Oh and the truth that there it is necessary to cut corpses?! I seem to me in a syncope shmjaknus!!

Lukretsija
24.11.2004, 01:32
It is necessary. At us nobody fell. And in a month in taste entered. Stinks, the truth, Formalinum, up to tears. As from an onion. But too you get used and becomes up to baldy. Were picked corpses for lovely soul. I liked normal anatomy, even 5 points at examination have received, that is rather-rather complex or difficult also a greater or big rarity.

Cherrybee
24.11.2004, 17:45
spasibo.uteshili. I shall be prepares!!!!! What there entrance examinations?! On what course cut?! How much THIS practice proceeded?!

Lukretsija
24.11.2004, 18:30
spasibo.uteshili. I shall be prepares!!!!! What there entrance examinations?! On what course cut?! How much THIS practice proceeded?!

At us were-biology, physics, chemistry, the composition.

Try to deduct about 1-2 courses. There very complex or difficult proscale-physicist or -physics, himy some pieces, norm.anatomija, a histology and other very heavy subjects. To take off easily.

But can and to kick on 3-4 course. About 5-6 courses already-is not present. And to study easier, there are clinical disciplines.

All study of 6 years, on evening-6,5. Night-school students (after med.kolledzha) study 3 years (while the general or common subjects) in the evenings, about 4 courses in the afternoon, as all.

In the extremity or end-4 gos.ekzamena. Preventive medicine and hygiene, therapy, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology.

After that intership (1 year) or internship (2 years) on the chosen speciality.

And after that it is already possible to work vrachem.

Al'ka
25.11.2004, 12:03

I too! In 96-th, and you?

On a subject: about MMA plainly tells or says can nothing, remember, that there farmfak was very strong.

Lukretsija
26.11.2004, 15:18
I in 1994. Lechfak.

But I after 10 classes of school have finished still med.uchilishche Academies of Medical Sciences SSSR.Togda so-called And now med.kolledzh Russian Academy of Medical Science.

For some reason it would be desirable me to work as the nurse all over again. From 17 years worked as the nurse though it has been arranged on the rate of the aid-woman. Here the silly woman was! The ass to romanticism is full.

School has finished with the red diploma and a direction in institute. Has handed over main (biology) on 5 points and has acted or arrived.

Cherrybee
26.11.2004, 16:12
I too on medical business!!! The truth I shcha in 10 kl.......... In sechenove it is necessary to hand over chemistry and rusky about lit-dig or -plenty. And you work as what doctor?! I : to go that-whether?! I have passed or have taken place 2 operations (on LORu) all already I know

Al'ka
27.11.2004, 12:06
I too lechfak have finished. An ENT - a quite good speciality for the woman (me too nra), a problem only that a speciality narrow, is very difficult to receive a place on a wedge. Internship, and then the slave. A place.

And I wished to become the -venereologist, but have not found a place klin.ordinatora (all criminal there have got). I work as the family doctor in Germany, our diploma here does not admit (it is necessary to hand over examinations), but to work resolve, i.e. not as in the USA (there without examination anywhere).

Cherrybee
27.11.2004, 17:45
And the family doctor how much receives?! Approximately even

Al'ka
28.11.2004, 18:13
And what for to you this infa now? You while finish institute (I hope!) already hundred times will change salaries. Ksta, the salary of the doctor in Germany not so. It is a lot of responsibility, it is a lot of expenses for self-education and the insurance. Estessno, owners of private or individual clinics live is better, but their that in fact not so is a lot of.

Lukretsija
29.11.2004, 11:55
My speciality man's. An anesthesiologia, reanimotologia and medicine of critical statuses. But terribly interesting. Hazardous. Such struggle against mors. Especially I like an emergency anesthesiologia. Basically there always worked. In general this speciality demands very extensive and versatile knowledge. It is necessary to read and study constantly. It is necessary to know not only the speciality, but also that, with what surgeons you work. Physically and morally-serious. The salary small. All slivki is removed or taken out by surgeons. And we-fighters of invisible front. Sick even THANKS do not speak.

During the decree has finished still paid internship on psychiatry and addictologies. But there one business to study, and another-is constant to work. Not .

And I do not like female specialities. Character not that.

At us too all blatnjak was quickly threw in kozhven.

In local -was considered zapadlo.

In surgeons and in anesty especially were not torn, there to stick it is necessary.

It is a lot of gynecologists, cardiologists, psychiatrists.

On all course one maid has gone in kambustiologiju, to the burn center. Directly shivered love to combustions! About as!

In LORiki at us nobody has gone. Yes, a speciality very narrow. I do not know... In l- LORom it is boring. If toko the ?O?-surgeon. To me, the truth, their operations not nravjatsja. iN . Sadists. Still like under local anesthesia to operate.

Almost all for us during study worked as nurses and doctor's assistants. Also have gone or send after institute on the same speciality where worked.

To you the same I recommend. On the future.

Al'ka
29.11.2004, 16:21
It agree with Lukretsiej. To practise it is necessary much! Working as the nurse, much that will see and will do or make

And in Germany almost everyone operate under a narcosis. I with it or this do not agree. But people so are afraid of a pain! For last two months has signed preparation to three patients preparatory documents on a narcosis: 2 odontectomy (!), 1 operation on a finger. I am simple oh.... Has still asked, who the narcosis pays (in America such number or room would not pass or not take place). All the term was paid by cash department

And in Germany anestiziologi - the majority of the woman!

Ksta, on the family doctor it is necessary a minimum five (!) years "ordinarit". To me remains a little more

Lukretsija
30.11.2004, 18:05
Yes..

To delete a teeth and to open panaritiums under the general or common narcosis!

They there that, at all do not own technics or technical equipment of local anesthesia Conduction even On oberst-?Oa?No??O, on Vishnevskomu

Or simply go on an occasion at the patient... If only money dripped...

And here an ENT of operation, my opinion, it is necessary under the general or common. Very much they vile and bloody.

5 years of internship on the family doctor. Ohrenet! I consider or count, we lechebniki, right after institute, without any interships-internships can work family vrachem.

And in what, sobssno, job consists Type of the local therapist with an impurity of the pediatrist and the -gynecologist

I collided or faced with foreign (in the republic of South Africa, Spain, etc.) doctors... Can at them good teh.baza, but clinicians they herovye.

We-is better

Al'ka
01.12.2004, 23:18
Yes..

To delete a teeth and to open panaritiums under the general or common narcosis!

They there that, at all do not own technics or technical equipment of local anesthesia Conduction even On oberst-?Oa?No??O, on Vishnevskomu

1. Or simply go on an occasion at the patient... If only money dripped...

And here an ENT of operation, my opinion, it is necessary under the general or common. Very much they vile and bloody.

5 years of internship on the family doctor. Ohrenet! I consider or count, we lechebniki, right after institute, without any interships-internships can work family vrachem.

And in what, sobssno, job consists 2. Type of the local therapist with an impurity of the pediatrist and the -gynecologist

I collided or faced with foreign (in the republic of South Africa, Spain, etc.) doctors... Can at them good teh.baza, but clinicians they herovye.

We-is better

1. And 2.-it sobsnno answers

In occasion of 1. I shall add

Conduction ansteziej, certainly, own! People simply cranky (excuse for the truth!) they in fact do not understand risk, idiots! Though a paper " a clarification about methods of anesthesia " sign in five pages Format -4!!!

And in occasion of " bad clinicians " is on whom you will get! Here for years of internship so zatrhajut, that BUDESH the good clinician. And idiots everywhere suffices

And about five let-it, certainly, have bent (!). Ksta, to the USA, too five years on this. The doctor

Lukretsija
02.12.2004, 12:03
Well, if idiots sign the consent to anesthesia... Yes if on 4 sheets and in bright paints, and in detail...

That and a horse-radish with them.

anestu that? Zadnitsa it is covered.

But 5 years... Fairly I do not understand, that there it is possible to learn or teach. It as once again institute to finish. Moreover drjuchat!

Al'ka
02.12.2004, 14:07
Lukretsija, 5 years klin.ordy-it is simple 5 years of use cheap rab.sily Anybody here learns or teaches nobody! It is considered, that you work " under supervision ". Only figushki - no supervision is present all this, for itself respond! If trably with the patient the chief the first under millstones also will throw you. In general, doctors here each other only pawn.

Al'ka
03.12.2004, 05:10
Each speciality has a catalogue with which it is necessary to fill for years klin.ordinatury. The most complex or difficult at surgeons (there there are such operations by which years 10 nobody does or makes, and it is necessary (!), here surgeons also are excruciated...)

At me the catalogue too is: type 100 of cases of treatment hronikov, 20 reanimations, 100 ergometries. To make more shortly if you work as tsutsyk it is possible for a year three already. But year it is necessary TO DO or MAKE, without five years in any way.

Lukretsija
03.12.2004, 20:55
And after these or it 5 years whom you leave

High-grade German dohturom

And the speciality as will be called, the therapist?

In general at us too in fact on interns everyone bring down. All dung. And the principal not away vzdrjuchit.

Still a question about anesthesia.

There is a concept " risk of anesthesia exceeds risk of operation " .ja some times under this business refused to give a narcosis. So in and and pishetsja. And in Germany such is not present?

I the German. One time there was an idea to leave. But to that we there are necessary, I think. And late to me already somewhere to go, probably. We at home do not use German tongue. So it has turned out, after war of a problem at the grandfather and the father were. And tongue is forgotten.

And you-good fellows. Work on a speciality. It is glad for you.

Al'ka
04.12.2004, 10:38
After examinations I shall be called: the doctor-expert on the general or common medicine.

And earlier here doctors not bad lived, but recently jobs by shaft, the same salary, charges grow. And if you still female to a floor! That bessemejnaja the life is provided (any normal detsadikov, only on 4 (!) hour per day). My girlfriend of years of 15 houses sat, since with 3- children there was the uttermost blockage.

Cherrybee
04.12.2004, 22:55
And I, am afraid, I shall not get in -here. I voobshchee obtimist on a life, but shchas strashno.dazhe when 2 times cut me was not so terribly

Al'ka
06.12.2004, 01:33
Lukretsija, I think what to go here if young and perspective, it is not necessary. At me familiar colleagues in Moscow very much even not bad earn. And here from the salary when all you will pay, remains exactly so much, how much the aunt in a supermarket earns. Only here the aunt sleeps easy, and you as the doctor constantly think of the patient And or which is bad itself chuivstvuet, well, and different there "prijatnosti".

More shortly, a difficult trade at us. And when for THIS all SO pay

At me recently an idea, that I shall dissuade the children in medicine to go. And then I think, probably, so too it is impossible. It is direct, it was exhausted. (the truth, they at me while are not present)

And at you children are?

PS: I suggest to pass on "you"

Al'ka
06.12.2004, 09:13
And after these or it 5 years whom you leave

High-grade German dohturom

And the speciality as will be called, the therapist?

In general at us too in fact on interns everyone bring down. All dung. And the principal not away vzdrjuchit.

Still a question about anesthesia.

There is a concept " risk of anesthesia exceeds risk of operation " .ja some times under this business refused to give a narcosis. So in and and pishetsja. And in Germany such is not present?

I the German. One time there was an idea to leave. But to that we there are necessary, I think. And late to me already somewhere to go, probably. We at home do not use German tongue. So it has turned out, after war of a problem at the grandfather and the father were. And tongue is forgotten.

And you-good fellows. Work on a speciality. It is glad for you.

Aha, is such, certainly. As otvetsvennost the one who gave a narcosis carries! I as the house doctor in doubtful cases write: the final decision for the expert-anaesthetist (and to the patient about risk always I drum, only when ears are closed will not hear)

Al'ka
07.12.2004, 17:44
The author, not be the pessimist! You in 10-th class, means still there is time: prepare!!!