PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Harmfully to read books-)

Foxy_k
19.12.2004, 23:36
Yesterday read the book of a basis of contraception and subtracted or deducted there about a method of a lactational amenorrhea. Like the first 6 months after a birth of the child if you kormish it or him exclusively or mainly a breast, to be protected to you it is not necessary. Something I had doubts et that the truth?

Gardenija
22.12.2004, 16:37
Tereticheski yes, but in practice of the woman often beremenjut and during this period. Therefore also have thought up contraceptive tablets for feeding mums.

Baba Manya
29.12.2004, 17:45
This method no more reliable than discontinuing of the sexual certificate or act. If it is impossible to become pregnant categorically it is better to use more reliable method.

Buttercup
31.12.2004, 04:37
My aunt so has become pregnant, and it seems to me that in it or this pravele more exceptions. I would in addition be protected

aqwa13
08.01.2005, 14:58
I do not know, girls, a cycle vostanovilsja in a month after sorts or labors

Jadzia
14.01.2005, 23:38
One my girlfriend just has given birth to the second child in such situation. Too somewhere has read through...

Foxy_k
19.01.2005, 21:25
One my girlfriend just has given birth to the second child in such situation. Too somewhere has read through...

Idiocy, what for then such to print? I when prochla it have looked or seen year of the edition of the book thought year 1980, it has appeared 2002

Jadzia
29.01.2005, 07:05

Idiocy, what for then such to print? I when prochla it have looked or seen year of the edition of the book thought year 1980, it has appeared 2002

In general a lot of any chicken-feed print.

And where the book is published, and who the author? To not dig or run.

Maayan
30.01.2005, 07:07
And I somewhere read, that that this method has worked, it is necessary to feed almost 15 times a day Not less than 10 at least. I to hope for it did not become or begin. But... My girlfriend has given birth about 8 months ago, till now nurses, monthly till now was not, and is not protected by anything. (but they want still children) So she speaks all time to me - interestingly I am already pregnant or still was not present?

Foxy_k
04.02.2005, 00:07

In general a lot of any chicken-feed print.

And where the book is published, and who the author? To not dig or run.

How much or As far as I remember the Russian edition, the book is called as something like a basis of contraception for med.rabotnikov

Foxy_k
12.02.2005, 05:40
And I somewhere read, that that this method has worked, it is necessary to feed almost 15 times a day Not less than 10 at least. I to hope for it did not become or begin. But... My girlfriend has given birth about 8 months ago, till now nurses, monthly till now was not, and is not protected by anything. (but they want still children) So she speaks all time to me - interestingly I am already pregnant or still was not present?

eh, I like people with sense of humour

Baba Manya
25.02.2005, 05:42

eh, I like people with sense of humour

It is generally not so healthy for organism of the woman - to give birth or travail to one child behind another. On pregnancy, thoracal feeding and so many forces leave. And if without a respite from one thoracal feeding to pregnancy to pass, it already game with fire. The anemia can develop, an avitaminosis.

Maayan
26.02.2005, 23:59
The woman Attracting, never heard what to give birth or travail to one behind another harmfully, but is admissible. In any case between children there will be a break of more year so I think they will consult

And she watches or keeps up the health more than carefully.

skarlet
14.03.2005, 06:37
The Woman Attracting, never heard what to give birth or travail to one behind another harmfully, but is admissible. In any case between children there will be a break of more year so I think they will consult

All the same the Woman Attracting the rights, the organism should be restored, the avitaminosis and problems with a calcium hardly at such raskalade will manage to be avoided!

Baba Manya
24.03.2005, 23:27
The Woman Attracting, never heard what to give birth or travail to one behind another harmfully, but is admissible. In any case between children there will be a break of more year so I think they will consult

At me the friend too so has started up all on samotyok. As a result at it or her hair and a teeth have dropped out or blurt out. Well good, hair can grow, but a teeth? Too, a disadvantage of a calcium of bones. Has lost osteal mass, fingernails or nails began to be crumbled. She still senior nursed while wore younger. And such happens. At women of the some people and during pregnancy the lactemia does not stop. She was afraid that the senior son will be jealous and assiduously proved to him as she likes it or him not less. And they slept or burn in one bed: she the pregnant woman, the husband, and in the middle golovalyj the child sucking a breast. Here it was already cheerful. I suppose that some women can give birth or travail and physically not suffer one behind another. But she by nature dead or sickly, sick, loosened any. All sores which at it or her before were, were aggravated.

Buttercup
04.04.2005, 06:07
I too heard from doctors that is necessary even that 1 year has passed or has taken place, between sorts or labors and conception of the second, and differently the organism has not time to be restored, and it can badly be reflected in mum and on vtrom the child. At my sister, she the second child sick heart from a birth whereas the brother is absolutely healthy

Baba Manya
06.04.2005, 06:37
I too heard from doctors that is necessary even that 1 year has passed or has taken place, between sorts or labors and conception of the second, and differently the organism has not time to be restored, and it can badly be reflected in mum and on vtrom the child. At my sister, she the second child sick heart from a birth whereas the brother is absolutely healthy

When the woman gives birth or travails to one behind another, it or she has more chances nedonosit than the second child. It is More than chances that he will be born not full-term and with low weight.

Liolia
12.04.2005, 06:14
In any case between children there will be a break of more year so I think they will consult

Theoretically, it can turn out so, that the difference between children to turn out less year. One to be born in January, and another in December.

Maayan
27.04.2005, 14:35
In any case between children there will be a break of more year so I think they will consult

Theoretically, it can turn out so, that the difference between children to turn out less year. One to be born in January, and another in December.

Ya znau. No ya govorila pro ih sluchai, tam tochno bol'she goda budet

Vatilina I
10.05.2005, 19:39
That that I think, why German doctors both time explained to me that when nurse can become pregnant likely thought that I books read for me it was by itself understood

Sashuts
15.07.2005, 03:44
Tereticheski yes, but in practice of the woman often beremenjut and during this period. Therefore also have thought up contraceptive tablets for feeding mums.

Yes, unfortunately, the theory not always proves to be true practice