PDA

Просмотр полной версии : S.O.S. A delay

arianka
09.12.2004, 08:43
Hello!!!

The delay the first day, chustvuju, that can be pregnancy, and to me to become pregnant half a year on honey is impossible still. To indications!

People what to do or make how to be? I in otchaini.... To the doctor mozhna to get only for two weeks...... Can mozhna in a drugstore what tablets buy or purchase or what to me to do or make?

The woman-doctor, what you will advise me?

Very much I hope for you.....

Foxy_k
26.12.2004, 06:23
Dla the beginnings it is necessary to hand over the test on beremennnost. And when you had last sexual certificate or act without a condom?

arianka
08.01.2005, 08:08
Yes, the test I while nedelala... Last monthly have begun on August, 15th and dlilil 6 days, and the certificate or act was on August, 28th.... A pancake and if I postinor glotanu, whether can eto cause or call monthly?

Foxy_k
02.02.2005, 23:38
postinor it is necessary to accept in current of 72 hours after the sexual certificate or act

Foxy_k
08.02.2005, 09:46
By the way the delay can be caused or called also by stress

09.03.2005, 01:46
Hello!!!

The delay the first day, chustvuju, that can be pregnancy, and to me to become pregnant half a year on honey is impossible still. To indications!

People what to do or make how to be? I in otchaini.... To the doctor mozhna to get only for two weeks...... Can mozhna in a drugstore what tablets buy or purchase or what to me to do or make?

And what for indications? All can not so terribly?

arianka
25.03.2005, 04:30
Eh, about postinor I know, that is necessary in current of 72 hours priniman but what NOW TO DO or MAKE???!!!!!

And honey. Indications serious, I simply not so wish to speak and recollect it or this....

People kind, help or assist, plizzz......

Whether there are what tablets?

Foxy_k
01.04.2005, 14:00
Go on consultation to other doctor

The woman-doctor
14.07.2005, 17:23
Hello!!!

Hello.

Now anything to accept it is not necessary, postinor now will not work, but only can cause or call very undesirable consequences.

You should make the test in the beginning in the morning... Then already to solve. If pregnancy nevertheless is - it is necessary to go to the doctor, and will be possible to make medicamental discontinuing if to you it is categorically counter-indicative to pregnancy on such term.

Selftreatment and furthermore, in no event it is impossible to be engaged in an independent abortion.

Success