PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Papilloma

A-t
31.01.2005, 12:30
[All has begun that I have gone to paid clinic gynecologic will be checked up. There to me have told or said, that that is possible or probable at you what infection, it is necessary to hand over smears, + have put erosion shejki uteruses. Has handed over smears, has paid a heap of money. And then to not be a silly woman have told to the MCH about results of analyses, that in me have found out papillomovirus. He all over again has apprehended all well, has told or said that we shall be together is treated as will arrive (it or him is not present now in the country). I also have calmed down, whence this papilloma when I of more year only with it or him have sexual contacts only could not understand, and before nothing disturbed me. He has gone at itself(himself) to do or make analyses, was checked up and zakatil to me such hysterics (((Type, I to you do not believe more (that I with whom that slept in its or his absence) At it or him to nothing have found out.

I even to be justified did not become, simply I am silent 2 day. Today has decided to recheck analyses, in 2 days I learn or I find out.

All is insulting has turned out, in fact we dreamed of family... And here so it has turned out (

color=darkred] [/color]

Juliet
05.02.2005, 07:06
Answers to your questions to a site: www.kondiloma.ru

Allow to esteem and to your guy, I hope, he will understand all. Probability 50:50, that someone from you has caught a virus from the previous partners (at presence of those).

The coordinator
08.02.2005, 02:07
-it first of all problems of immunity. It or him 90 % of percent or interests of people living a sexual life suffer. He also to get in an organism whence it can is necessary and not necessarily sexual by. A question that he becomes more active or will be activated on a background of depression of immunity.

How to lift immunity read

http: // www. -/index.php? page=used*amp; id=5

The woman-doctor
12.02.2005, 16:17
Yes, it agree, let he esteems, that he is absolutely unessentially passed sexual by.. And that have not found, yet the fact that at it or him is not present... Most likely, at it or him too is..

Brooklyn Girl
12.02.2005, 19:33
The woman the-doctor, to me too have put such diagnosis, besides have found out what that predrakovie cells, the doctor has made a burning out of a site with these cells, in 3 months I was checked up. Again these cells are present, but a pier yet dangerous so now to me all time will be burnt out with the amazed or struck sites (as I shall recollect procedure - in a shiver throws)

Prompt pozhajlusta

** GELLA **
23.02.2005, 06:35
And what is it such Papiloma. I always thought what is it such small naros from a skin, almost invisible. I can was mistaken

The woman-doctor
05.03.2005, 17:03
The Woman the-doctor, to me too have put such diagnosis, besides have found out what that predrakovie cells, the doctor has made a burning out of a site with these cells, in 3 months I was checked up. Again these cells are present, but a pier yet dangerous so now to me all time will be burnt out with the amazed or struck sites (as I shall recollect procedure - in a shiver throws)

Prompt pozhajlusta

It is necessary to lift immunity, as local, and the general or common.

The woman-doctor
16.03.2005, 12:31
And what is it such Papiloma. I always thought what is it such small naros from a skin, almost invisible. I can was mistaken

And so look or see a site which here = has advised. There all will be written

The coordinator
16.03.2005, 15:22
I still read to the clever book, that pappilomy testify to neglect of an intestine, even speak about education of polyps on walls of an intestine. And on that on what place pappiloma has grown it is possible to judge what site of an intestine not by way of.

I am inclined to believe it or this since at me pappilomy have appeared after cesarean on a background of dense reception of antibiotics. But I at myself have won them nonconventional medicine, travki- ate and on pappilomy smeared. All pootvalivalis and without what or traces on a skin.

The truth I at first too tried usual by through a drugstore to operate or work, has started to burn out one papilomu spets. karandashem so she, the infection, sticked out as new, and all skin around razelo. Horror.

Well vobshchem I they any more vylazili, already have more than 5 years has passed or has taken place, m with gynecology too all was restored. That and to you I wish.

Brooklyn Girl
22.03.2005, 14:45
The Woman the-doctor, to me too have put such diagnosis, besides have found out what that predrakovie cells, the doctor has made a burning out of a site with these cells, in 3 months I was checked up. Again these cells are present, but a pier yet dangerous so now to me all time will be burnt out with the amazed or struck sites (as I shall recollect procedure - in a shiver throws)

Prompt pozhajlusta

It is necessary to lift immunity, as local, and the general or common.

What is the local immunity and how it or him lift?

The woman-doctor
30.03.2005, 14:46
Local is an immunity in a vagina, in your case - there are different suppositories rectal and vaginalnye (for example, kipferon), there is spray Epigen..

Foxy_k
01.04.2005, 15:22
hm something I have got confused... At me on a body have started to appear rodinki and something like freckles, I have asked the sister, she to me has told or said, what is it pappilomovirus and that at all our family he is, has told or said, that in it or this no trouble is not present, as I do not have dysplasia (still to know what is it) and has told or said to have a drink tablets for rising immunity

Brooklyn Girl
10.04.2005, 21:30
Local is an immunity in a vagina, in your case - there are different suppositories rectal and vaginalnye (for example, kipferon), there is spray Epigen..

Thanks

A-t
12.04.2005, 08:22
Well here I also have received analyses, at me potverdilas a papilloma and 16, 18 it kartserogennaja (type can form zlok. A tumour) day as I am flied or treated, nyxes, tablets., procedures, cauterization will be fast. Speak procedure not from pleasant (and what to do or make? And with the young man all was settled, it is correspondence on sms to reports she be wrong all to us has confused.

That's it when to me a papilloma have revealed now I the child I want (Has forgotten to ask, when it is possible budet zaberemenit? And more a question, after cauterization of a papilloma by sex how much days it is impossible to be engaged?

The woman-doctor
29.04.2005, 01:35
Has not understood, where will cauterize papillomas? In the first post you do not write, that them saw.. You write, that have found out in analyses.

What for such active treatment if have simply found in analyses?

If to cauterize shejku uteruses it is impossible to be engaged in sex month... Or is longer (yet will not begin to live all). If outside at an input or entrance at a vagina depending on that as will heal - weeks 2, I think.

jatanja
11.05.2005, 21:40
Has found recently at itself too some pieces... I do not know as do or make now. It is necessary to descend or go certainly to the gynecologist, but all is peerly interesting who can has got rid when of this muck and how? And it is valid nizja to become pregnant while a virus it is not cured? And except for cauterizations to get rid as-string it is possible?

Lerushka
16.05.2005, 01:02
Has found recently at itself too some pieces... I do not know as do or make now. It is necessary to descend or go certainly to the gynecologist, but all is peerly interesting who can has got rid when of this muck and how? And it is valid nizja to become pregnant while a virus it is not cured? And except for cauterizations to get rid as-string it is possible?

The virus papilomy the person is not treated. And its or his displays - papilomy, kandilomy are treated, and that they would not get out any more, it is necessary to raise or increase immunity.

Lerushka
14.07.2005, 13:06
That's it when to me a papilloma have revealed now I the child I want (Has forgotten to ask, when it is possible budet zaberemenit? And more a question, after cauterization of a papilloma by sex how much days it is impossible to be engaged?

I after excision papilomy on shejke uteruses the laser could not live a sexual life of 6 weeks. And zaberemennela I in a year, the doctor spoke it is possible not earlier than in 8 months, that shejka would be restored. But at me was very extensive papiloma and in stadi dysplasias, deleted all top surface shejki and it is very deep.