PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heart

Foxy_k
11.05.2005, 06:46
Recently simply zamuchalas with heart to the cardiologist to send me I am not necessary already have entered the name on Friday

In general such problem recently I have started to feel heart i.e. it does not hurt me but sometimes I feel each impact is direct and it is not connected with physical activity and still sometimes at me an arrhythmia I still young and already such ambush

With what it can be becomes simply connected sometimes very terribly

DeLux
13.05.2005, 18:38
All illnesses or diseases from nerves...

Cadmea
15.05.2005, 06:49
Arrhythmia-has put such... To Me in 13 years it or her diagnosed. It is possible and to descend or go to the neuropathologist - discomfortable sensations in the field of heart can appear a neuralgia.

Foxy_k
19.05.2005, 01:47
Yes I like am not nervous now the truth I was unwell

And it can be from for OK?

Jane
21.05.2005, 14:58
If at you the arrhythmia is the cardiogram will show. But if because of nerves - the cardiogram can and not show attacks. Personally to me hung up for day priborchik writing down and gauges obljapyvali, and I and went and slept and wrote down all on minutes than was engaged, what state of health. Then dohtor deciphered during what moment of time and because of what at me an arrhythmia.

Diana Valerevna
29.05.2005, 07:52
At you the -vascular dystonia can so to be shown. And still it is desirable to make Uzi hearts.

Foxy_k
04.06.2005, 17:44
If at you the arrhythmia is the cardiogram will show. But if because of nerves - the cardiogram can and not show attacks. Personally to me hung up for day priborchik writing down and gauges obljapyvali, and I and went and slept and wrote down all on minutes than was engaged, what state of health. Then dohtor deciphered during what moment of time and because of what at me an arrhythmia.

I when that did or made the cardiogram she have given by nothing as attacks at me in usually evening and I did or made the cardiogram in the morning

Skazka_no1
17.06.2005, 12:52
At me the same chicken-feed was. The doctor has told or said - reaction to stress. Very widespread phenomenon.

I have demanded inspection. The diagnosis has proved to be true: reaction to stress.

Foxy_k
14.07.2005, 12:50
Today was at the cardiologist no trouble there is no plainly has told or said has told or said nothing that ate products rich with a potassium