PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Signs of illness or disease of an ovary?

Nadin 33
27.01.2005, 08:03
Girls, help or assist. I periodically in the field of the right ovary have a sensation of strong heat. Seconds on some also passes or takes place. What is it? what Sign of disease? I terribly worry, I can not find anywhere neither advice or council, nor the information. Very much for you I hope..

Baba Manya
14.02.2005, 14:38
It can the most simple ovulation? On a cyst were not checked?

Nadin 33
20.02.2005, 05:14
Again I, alas, do not know it how correctly to respond to answers, I the first time in a forum, sorri. The cyst so can be shown? Local sensation of fever, yes? If it she will cut out? And I wished to become pregnant..

Baba Manya
06.03.2005, 19:54
Again I, alas, do not know It how correctly to respond to answers, I the first time in a forum, sorri. The cyst so can be shown? Local sensation of fever, yes? If it she will cut out? And I wished to become pregnant..

Can at you there it is simple a vessel it is located, and the blood through it or him runs, and on a nerve presses? You provertes at the doctor. Problems with ovaries are accompanied hormonal sboej. At you with monthly all by way of? To stati to become pregnant it is possible even when ovaries not by way of. Pregnancy helps or assists a cyst to resolve. At me so was. Far operation is not always necessary.

Yaska
22.03.2005, 13:29
And what stirs or prevents on internal reception to the gynecologist to get?

Emma
24.03.2005, 09:54
Again I, alas, do not know It how correctly to respond to answers, I the first time in a forum, sorri. The cyst so can be shown? Local sensation of fever, yes? If it she will cut out? And I wished to become pregnant..

problemmy with jajchnikami are usually accompanied by painful sensations. Yesterday here was at the gynecologist in this occasion - hurted or was ill;was sick left jajchnik, there was that no trouble, he only a little uvelichelsja. Therefore do not puzzle guesses, and go to the doctor

Anastasja
11.04.2005, 20:53
And here if there is a pulling sensation in the field of an ovary (times in couple of months for example) whether can speak it about any sore?

The visitor
14.07.2005, 05:34
And here if there is a pulling sensation in the field of an ovary (times in couple of months for example) whether can speak it about any sore?

Probably flaccid inflammatory process, liquid in an ovary and more is a lot of that, and a pain from an ovulation from this ovary. All this is easily found out by means of usual US.