PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Do not pass or Miss please this subject. The help is urgently necessary to me.

Darjasha
03.12.2004, 09:36
More shortly I write quickly because I die of a pain.

The doctor has appointed or nominated to the fifth day monthly to start to drink Logest that monthly did not pass or take place so morbidly and plentifully. Yesterday there was a first day, I have looked or seen the summary to Logestu and have read through, that if before no hormonal agents were used to begin pi it or him it is necessary in the first day monthly.

I yesterday have drunk the first tablet, today it is necessary to drink the second, and I already am afraid. Not only that monthly any strange: it is a lot of blood and she as sopli, but also not clots, pains very strong (it is usual not such), moreover the temperature has risen, the truth not strongly 37,2, but I feel, that to me it is bad. 3 times for a day saw Salpadein, and here now I do not know, there can be it at me a by-effect? I at all do not know to accept to me or not today a following tablet?

Tell or Say please more quickly?

Though probably to me anybody now nothing will tell or say, because late

Miracle
10.12.2004, 01:48
Certainly do not drink more! Time such reaction of an organism. Means these tablets to you do not approach or suit And a pain what? Same as at monthly? Can you will try Nospanum to drink?

Be not upset, all at you will pass or take place! Also do not drink more these foolish tablets. And why the doctor to you them has appointed or nominated on patyj day monthly? Very strange. You ask it or her then.

Success!

Miracle
16.12.2004, 16:48
Though, Darjash, ask the question to the Woman-doctor in a subject Pregnancy and labors. There is temka prileplenaja. She is more competent of such questions, and late at night quite often comes.

Darjasha
24.12.2004, 01:48
The pain same as well as at monthly, only is stronger and even I can not be straightened, there muscles are very tense. Generally these tablets contraceptive and consequently they need to be drunk for the fifth day monthly.

Mirakle, to me noshpa does not help or assist never (as hurt always very strong), salpadein and that only at 3 o'clock.

Simply of hormonal tablets that do not joke - one day you drink, another is not present, that is is simple so a course to interrupt it is impossible. And as they need to be drunk at a time in an hour I already should make a decision - to drink or to not drink.

ossero
24.12.2004, 22:16
Kogdja I started to drink regivedon, I too on the first monthly had simply fireworks of troubles, a stomach or belly diko hurted or was ill;was sick, poured as from killed and to stop monthly did not want. The doctor has given shemku as the same regivedonom to stop this disgrace, but the stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick about half a year (at monthly to -th). And now it's OK. So wait to throw, legs or foots in arms or hand - and to the doctor tomorrow

25.12.2004, 00:55
The Pain same as well as at monthly, only is stronger and even I can not be straightened, there muscles are very tense. Generally these tablets contraceptive and consequently they need to be drunk for the fifth day monthly.

Mirakle, to me noshpa does not help or assist never (as hurt always very strong), salpadein and that only at 3 o'clock.

Simply of hormonal tablets that do not joke - one day you drink, another is not present, that is is simple so a course to interrupt it is impossible. And as they need to be drunk at a time in an hour I already should make a decision - to drink or to not drink.

I not a saw, and went at once to clinic (to the person on duty female) if strong pains. Start up look that there such. To be protected this month it is possible a condom, health is more dear or expensive. IMHO.

Darjasha
30.12.2004, 23:28
The Pain same as well as at monthly, only is stronger and even I can not be straightened, there muscles are very tense. Generally these tablets contraceptive and consequently they need to be drunk for the fifth day monthly.

I not a saw, and went at once to clinic (to the person on duty female) if strong pains. Start up look that there such. To be protected this month it is possible a condom, health is more dear or expensive. IMHO.

Romi, by the way pains were such then strong, that we even wished fast to cause, I as have presented, that me to the person on duty genikologu - on survey it was frightened and have forced this pain to pass or take place.

Today it is a little bit better. But as monthly will pass or take place najdts the normal gynecologist, to me can and this does not approach or suit logest, mozhut others it is necessary to drink

Adult malyshka!
10.01.2005, 19:27
To me from pain NUROFEN helps or assists!

And my girlfriend dies of pains at monthly! So to her the doctor has advised NYXES obezbalivajushchie and suppositories too any obezbalivajushchie!

Darjasha
22.01.2005, 03:31
To Me from pain NUROFEN helps or assists!

And my girlfriend dies of pains at monthly! So to her the doctor has advised NYXES obezbalivajushchie and suppositories too any obezbalivajushchie!

To me too nurofen helps or assists, but he very harmful.

My life
30.01.2005, 09:38
And why the doctor to you them has appointed or nominated on patyj day monthly? Very strange. You ask it or her then.

On my surprise on the face when to me Logest registered - and what for on the fifth, the doctor has responded the following: if on the first will "smear" then all cycle and if toward the end monthly belyo remains pure or clean...

The countries different, and doctors equally speak..

Darjasha
08.02.2005, 06:08
And why the doctor to you them has appointed or nominated on patyj day monthly? Very strange. You ask it or her then.

On my surprise on the face when to me Logest registered - and what for on the fifth, the doctor has responded the following: if on the first will "smear" then all cycle and if toward the end monthly belyo remains pure or clean...

And if I one tablet have the day before yesterday drunk, it is authorized to interrupt a course and in a new fashion with the day after tomorrow to begin, that is since the fifth day? But there already there will be not 21, but 20 days of reception logesta.

Darjasha
19.02.2005, 17:55

I only one week ago from Russia have returned, there was in good clinic because the inflammation prispichilo, was necessary to go. So to me the doctor Russian logest for 5-th day ordered to drink.

My life
22.02.2005, 14:50
And if I one tablet have the day before yesterday drunk, it is authorized to interrupt a course and in a new fashion with the day after tomorrow to begin, that is since the fifth day? But there already there will be not 21, but 20 days of reception logesta.

According to the instruction....

If you have interrupted pitiyo how much there days - like 7, it is necessary to abstain from not protected sex, that is with yesterday on sedmyj day in independence of that that you pyote or not - please, in fact not for pregnancy you at the doctor wrote out a contraceptive!

When you propyote 20 pieces, also turn out, that you have interrupted a cycle - that again seven days condoms, ointments and all other arsenal...

Time have gone or send now to drink, that, again according to the instruction, today two tablets for time, not forgetting to sustain seven days of protection, and all...

Differences that are not present any, that from the first, that from the fifth.. That itself to disturb?

It is not too confused?

My life
01.03.2005, 10:53
So to me the doctor Russian logest for 5-th day ordered to drink.

Whether instead of in hospital of an academy of sciences??

All becomes more curious.....

Darjasha
10.03.2005, 15:43

According to the instruction....

If you have interrupted pitiyo how much there days - like 7, it is necessary to abstain from not protected sex, that is with yesterday on sedmyj day in independence of that that you pyote or not - please, in fact not for pregnancy you at the doctor wrote out a contraceptive!

When you propyote 20 pieces, also turn out, that you have interrupted a cycle - that again seven days condoms, ointments and all other arsenal...

Time have gone or send now to drink, that, again according to the instruction, today two tablets for time, not forgetting to sustain seven days of protection, and all...

Differences that are not present any, that from the first, that from the fifth.. That itself to disturb?

It is not too confused?

Oh, nothing has understood. Whether Voobshchem is better now what to drink than in three days?

And tablets to me these or it not for contraception vypisavali and that monthly not such morbid were and not such plentiful. And, by the way, to tablets not doverjut, so in any case with prezikom.

And more has not understood what for two tablets together, it is possible to pass or miss simply yesterday, that is the course simply for 22 days is stretched or dragged out.

Darjasha
14.03.2005, 05:17
So to me the doctor Russian logest for 5-th day ordered to drink.

Whether instead of in hospital of an academy of sciences??

All becomes more curious.....

In any paid klinichke in Ramenskom.

My life
28.03.2005, 10:38
Sorry, it is inattentive prochla the first retort....

The logic in reasonings iron to respond - so it is necessary - nothing means to respond... I can assume only, that a course raschitan for 21 day and to support or maintain a level of a hormone it is necessary at the certain level during all this term, time you already were accepted, i.e. the arisen disadvantage to compensate some rising...

Has interested another - why at decrease of pains write out a hormonal preparation instead of everyones travok and an other homeopathy? You asked the Woman-doctor?

Darjasha
07.04.2005, 18:33
Sorry, it is inattentive prochla the first retort....

The logic in reasonings iron to respond - so it is necessary - nothing means to respond... I can assume only, that a course raschitan for 21 day and to support or maintain a level of a hormone it is necessary at the certain level during all this term, time you already were accepted, i.e. the arisen disadvantage to compensate some rising...

Has interested another - why at decrease of pains write out a hormonal preparation instead of everyones travok and an other homeopathy? You asked the Woman-doctor?

No, it is necessary to ask.

She to me has still told or said, that pains from neravnovesija hormones in an organism so it is necessary to establish or install this equilibrium. But she not toko logest has advised me. There there were some more medicines and when I with this list have come to a drugstore to me have told or said, whether " they that that knew all of you that have written? Three-phase are now absolutely not actual ", I speak, what you would advise, she speaks - logest. Here so I also began to drink it or him.

My life
10.04.2005, 12:26
Hormonal at neravnovesii hormones et it is familiar....

Me only it or this hardly in a tomb have not reduced - I exaggerate, but the direction is chosen for comprehension of results...

You thus handed over a blood on hormones or the doctor in eyes has looked or seen and at once all has estimated or appreciated?

Darjasha
25.04.2005, 13:26
Hormonal at neravnovesii hormones et it is familiar....

Me only it or this hardly in a tomb have not reduced - I exaggerate, but the direction is chosen for comprehension of results...

You thus handed over a blood on hormones or the doctor in eyes has looked or seen and at once all has estimated or appreciated?

Well she not in eyes, and there has looked or seen, and hormones did not hand over.

And here 1,5 year ago, to Russia again, I have gone to the diagnostic center, have handed over there what tpk and more any grmanalnyj the analysis. One of them has shown, that any gormaona it is not enough, and to me have registered hormonal medicines (2 pieces) which I safely did not accept as all life of these or it gormaonov I am afraid.

All this has told to the doctor in Ramenskom, and probably from this she has drawn a conclusion, that at me neravnovesie, well it is and more natural, at me pozhizni the right ovary uvelichin is too with hormones is connected, moreover and pains.

My life
08.05.2005, 18:06
[Well she not in eyes, and there has looked or seen,

Everything, I as the adviser, have run low... Here already to the doctor questions...

Darjasha
27.05.2005, 15:35
[Well she not in eyes, and there has looked or seen,

Everything, I as the adviser, have run low... Here already to the doctor questions...

Yes good, all the same it was interesting to talk.

Foxy_k
13.07.2005, 13:12

Only thus in addition to be protected it is necessary