PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tjan SHI

The visitor
26.02.2005, 06:20
What responses about this company, impressions?

The appetizing woman
02.03.2005, 18:02
ja na sebe uze isprobyvala nekotorye preparaty-osobenno mne podoshel

biokalcij zevatelnyi (u menja parodontos) i ot antilipidnogo caja u menja normalizovalos davlenie (u menja nizkoe)

Anasha_aka
24.03.2005, 14:44
At us valjaetsja 2 packings of tea, the neigbour zanimaetsja all it or this, has told much that.. Whether hardly till 100 years we shall live from it or him, but to sense special is not present, I somewhere in any subject already in detail wrote about it or this

Turret
27.03.2005, 08:25
1. Hitozan - did or made loson for the face on the basis of these capsules, accepted on two pieces before plentiful vozlijanijami that not upitsja and to feel by way of next morning, at the child balo a strong poisoning, did not help or assist anything with current of 4 days, after hitozana the pain and a nausea have stopped, all was adjusted, is shorter on 5 +

2. Antilipide tea - I drink at a migraine, helps or assists always why Citramonum does not help or assist, and tea helps or assists... Itself I shall not understand...

3. From bioZincum and a calcium of special effect has not noticed...

4. Cellulose - not, I can not drink it or her, you will be worn out on "small" to run sorri

5. Girdle Pangao - anything so, supersky massazhik, only laziness to be engaged in it or this

6. Adeps ugrja - effect a zero, in state of health and other I have not noticed special changes, and it is a pity, nadezhdov was much

7. Korditseps - 5 + simply tremendous preparation

eee... If still that I shall recollect - I shall write

P.S. A current do not think, what the Tower all such patient, lana?

Emma
28.03.2005, 20:18
I drink a children's calcium, very much it is pleasant to me. Pains vanish in a backbone (at me an osteochondrosis) and fingernails or nails become strong and are not fractured. The husband drinks a cerebral calcium. He complained of headaches earlier, now it or this something I do not notice. And still I drink kardisepsis. He like as strengthens immunity. Well.... Yet I am not ill or sick. And so to say it is complex or difficult.

lupoglazaja
13.04.2005, 02:25
Kak raz pju kalzij. Vrach skazal nado 1 kurs v god. A te kto prodajut, govorjat chto eti dobavki nado pit kazhdij den. Tak chto ne znaju, im lish bi prodat '.

The coordinator
13.07.2005, 07:46
Wish to correct for health-was better drink and eat Sanrajder. He at least Kashernyj, moreover and is approved by moslems. Without any cattle-breeding additives, - one grasses.

Here a reference:

http: // www. -/index.php? page=main