PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Let's bring small results

oin
24.05.2005, 18:16
Results consist in sledushchem. Here we discuss the health and we help or assist another the advice or councils. To that that is real that that advised has helped or assisted? Whether it be in the physical or psychological plan?

To me helped or assisted advice or councils, dejstive cleanly psychological, removed or took out a panic)

At whom as? Let's share, I think what is it it will be interesting.

Foxy_k
28.05.2005, 00:26
Always advice or councils of the Woman-doctor, for that helped or assisted her many thanks. The person is able to calm and it is the most important help

Bellka
28.05.2005, 14:01
Results consist in sledushchem. Here we discuss the health and we help or assist another the advice or councils. To that that is real that that advised has helped or assisted? Whether it be in the physical or psychological plan?

To me helped or assisted advice or councils, dejstive cleanly psychological, removed or took out a panic)

To me morally very much helps or assists, I have understood, that I not one with such sores... Yes, the panic vanishes

Juliet
29.05.2005, 19:03

To me morally very much helps or assists, I have understood, that I not one with such sores... Yes, the panic vanishes

With Bellkoj it agree. We with her in general girlfriends by misfortune

The most important to know, that you are not lonely in the misfortune. And that it is possible to descend or go from mind or wit

ludik
30.05.2005, 08:06
Helped or Assisted to remove or take off a strain with experiences. But here on one question I cannot find the answer... Scars after failure or accident.. kontraktubeks almost has not helped or assisted... What to do or make? Whether the grinding will help or assist? How much it costs or stands?.... Sorri....

Foxy_k
30.05.2005, 11:23
Helped or Assisted to remove or take off a strain with experiences. But here on one question I cannot find the answer... Scars after failure or accident.. kontraktubeks almost has not helped or assisted... What to do or make? Whether the grinding will help or assist? How much it costs or stands?.... Sorri....

The grinding should help or assist, itself here I wish to make, all I wait there can be a scar though little bit itself will decrease

ludik
30.05.2005, 12:21
The grinding should help or assist, itself here I wish to make, all I wait there can be a scar though little bit itself will decrease [/quote]

Too most... I wait... And to sense is not present... Which? What it is better? In general about it or this anything plainly I do not know...

Foxy_k
04.06.2005, 05:53
Too most... I wait... And to sense is not present... Which? What it is better? In general about it or this anything plainly I do not know...

I do not know, I probably shall simply go to interior and there I shall already solve that better

At me after piercing on a stomach or belly a scar

oin
09.06.2005, 07:44
The grinding should help or assist, itself here I wish to make, all I wait there can be a scar though little bit itself will decrease

Too most... I wait... And to sense is not present... Which? What it is better? In general about it or this anything plainly I do not know... [/quote]

Is better to you will answer this question in kosmetologicheskoj to clinic. As what cicatrix, keloid depends on or not. And in the same place will pick up a method of disposal. And to look it is possible in poiskovike, all sektr services on sites is painted well.

ludik
13.06.2005, 11:04

I do not know, I probably shall simply go to interior and there I shall already solve that better

Probably not big. And at me centimeters 9 one and 7 another. All legs or foots are spoiled. Horror. And more now with money not so...

ludik
14.06.2005, 17:30

Is better to you will answer this question in kosmetologicheskoj to clinic. As what cicatrix, keloid depends on or not. And in the same place will pick up a method of disposal. And to look it is possible in poiskovike, all sektr services on sites is painted well. [/quote]

Litter.... And what means keloid???

Foxy_k
17.06.2005, 09:49

Probably not big. And at me centimeters 9 one and 7 another. All legs or foots are spoiled. Horror. And more now with money not so...

Here at me speak keloid, he such convex

oin
19.06.2005, 08:17

Is better to you will answer this question in kosmetologicheskoj to clinic. As what cicatrix, keloid depends on or not. And in the same place will pick up a method of disposal. And to look it is possible in poiskovike, all sektr services on sites is painted well.

Litter.... And what means keloid??? [/quote]

When the skin is replaced with a connecting tissue instead of a skin. They such convex, acyanotic, do not sunbathe, sometimes redden.

Anasha_aka
13.07.2005, 00:45
And to me helps or assists morally, at me when the panic then I get good support begins, I one such, and at many realize what not similar problems! And it is very interesting as people spravljajutsja with them..