PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the woman-doctor

Kava
11.11.2004, 19:19
Prompt please, what is it can be. Some time has started "to pull" a stomach or belly, approximately for 3-5 day after an ovulation (a cycle of 28 days, an ovulation 12-14 day) i.e. 15-19 day of a cycle, sensations, as before kritich back. In the days, sometimes after these days slightly "smears", then passes or takes place, for 28 day there comes a menses. Inflammations are not present, recently was checked, to the doctor has told or said about it or this, she has told or said, that probably feature of an organism (I shall repeat, will inflame. Processes, an endometriosis, and proch.boleznej - are not present a herpes), but it or this was not earlier.

The woman-doctor
09.12.2004, 10:18
Hello.

pomerjajte one cycle BT. And how much cycles at you so proceed?

Kava
06.01.2005, 13:25
Good afternoon, thanks for the answer.

Temperature I have measured - all within the limits of norm or rate, a cycle of 28 days, the first part of a cycle the temperature is less 37, the second (after an ovulation) it is more 37, pulling sensations, appear not each cycle, has begun about half a year back. Has already passed or has already taken place, vydeleny this time was not (hurrah!), pains as those does not happen, the stomach or belly slightly pulls, and the temperature (not basal, usual) raises or increases up to 37, is usual from 2 about 4 days, then all passes or takes place. And it not a pain at an ovulation, namely after it or her on the Internet I have not found the information on similar cases, the doctor nothing has told or said.

The woman-doctor
09.01.2005, 22:19
If schedule BT in norm or rate it is necessary to look for an inflammation.

Not bad to make US during this..

Eja
28.01.2005, 09:20
Hello. Forgive or excuse, I am not able to use forums, but excruciates me one question on which I very much would like to receive the answer.

Explain, please, here for the first time IT painfully... And the age matters? That is at any age for the first time it will be sick? Or " the is more senior, the less painfully? " Excuse for nonsense, but...

The woman-doctor
09.03.2005, 05:21
Hello. Forgive or excuse, I am not able to use forums, but excruciates me one question on which I very much would like to receive the answer.

Explain, please, here for the first time IT painfully... And the age matters? That is at any age for the first time it will be sick? Or " the is more senior, the less painfully? " Excuse for nonsense, but...

Hello.

It absolutely unessentially is sick. On age does not depend.

Eja
12.04.2005, 12:21
Big - many thanks to you for the answer!

Fifa
12.07.2005, 22:54
Hello! I here somewhere have read through, that deprivation of virginity can be and painless, that business in a pose, so to say. And so, that all has passed or has taken place painlessly and with in polne a probable orgasm, it is necessary, that the partner entered, forgive or excuse, in a pose costing or standing behind. It so?