PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What for linings on every day???

Страницы : [1] 2 3

WERTina
30.08.2004, 13:14
At me here such question.... Whether should be any allocation at the healthy woman? Toest it is clear, that if they purulent, yellow, tvorogooobraznye, etc., etc. then, that you are sick of any infection..... But offset is advertised or promoted with linings on every day..... toest, allocation should be... BUT WHAT?

31.08.2004, 13:21
At all women on a miscellaneous, but allocation should be. The So-called cervical liquid. During a cycle she changes the consistence, from liquid up to more viscous or viscid (ovulation).

Estee
01.09.2004, 21:39
I first half of cycle do not use... Also there are situations - road or still that when all the day it is impossible to be washed, and by the evening it is necessary to be fresh

linchen
06.09.2004, 01:13
I too everyday do not wear, only when monstriki in addition to a wad. Wore, so from everyone kaki Earlier, type of a thrush not otmahatsja was.

Strong allocation at the healthy woman prisudstvujut during an ovulation, and in the rest of the time with vydelenijami should spravljatsja shorts. If is not present, most likely a pathology any.

And advertise or promote linings of what money for it or this to earn

Maayan
10.09.2004, 20:20
I use every day. There is conveniently enough taki, has changed a lining or has removed or has taken off in current of day, and belyo fresh remains And allocation should be, and at all on a miscellaneous. These linings are absolutely not necessary to someone, and someone on the contrary. It does not mean, that there are problems with health. And that a thrush was not, it seems to me to change it is necessary is more often

Soluna
15.09.2004, 14:41
MAaayan! I simply adore you "! Your reports at this forum the cleverest, simple and you do not try to build of yourself the doctor!

Thanks, that you is at this forum!

Maayan
15.09.2004, 15:12
MAaayan! I simply adore you "! Your reports at this forum the cleverest, simple and you do not try to build of yourself the doctor!

Thanks, that you is at this forum!

Oh, thanks huge

Maayan
20.09.2004, 08:39
Here on a subject has recollected. When monthly begin, even if precisely you know in what day they come, about one minute in fact all peerly you will not calculate. Here linings on every day also rescue or save;salvage

And here any linings under stringi, black on black belyo is already pumping out of money.

Soluna
23.09.2004, 17:45
Maayan!

Allow to be friends, if not against

Us so remains a little, anxious

Kava
25.09.2004, 21:19
Every day I do not wear... Without need, I take either in road or for the first/last critical days... Obsessional advertising has no anything the general or common with physiological norms or rates... Advertising is a drive of trade try to impose more to sell

Physiological features at all different, someone uses every day, someone as I...

Spicy
27.09.2004, 06:46
I use seldom... Hygiene I keep constantly, therefore special need for them is not present

Maayan
28.09.2004, 15:17
Maayan!

Allow to be friends, if not against

Us so remains a little, anxious

Give Write in lichku.

And than we are anxious that?

musya
02.10.2004, 06:25
Here and a slogan has thought up advertising - * from a lining up to friendship - only *

Yaska
02.10.2004, 11:23
And that a thrush was not, it seems to me to change it is necessary is more often

And why doctors do not recommend to wear daily linings? Especially, if took place to be a thrush.

engelchen
05.10.2004, 04:57
And I for guys saw linings on every day, WHAT FOR?

Spicy
11.10.2004, 03:21

Where it is such miracle

CheerLeader Girl
12.10.2004, 02:19

Where it is such miracle

Vau! Too it is interesting to me, where and what for? I do not think, that on this goods a great demand we shall be, to guys before this business or affairs in bolshenstve cases on feni.

On a subject-thow everyday too I do not wear, only on poslednii days of monsters. Now here in dorgu I am going to, I think, that I shall take.

Lara_Kroft
16.10.2004, 04:25
Whether / //.n???U to be any allocation at the healthy woman? Toest it is clear, that if they purulent, yellow, tvorogooobraznye, etc., etc. then, that you are sick of any infection..... But offset is advertised or promoted with linings on every day..... toest, allocation should be... BUT WHAT?

Yes, allocation at the healthy woman SHOULD be (well, between monthly, means). These or it are called allocation "bleach". It is system of self-cleaning of an organism: with beljami there are muds and any other harmfulnesses which could get in a vagina. This process is necessary, from it or him to not get to anywhere.

And ezhednevki are necessary that all this or thus allocated hren did not spoil shorts. ezhednevki very fine everyone absorb.

Cvetochek
19.10.2004, 22:18
Every day I do not wear. It is not pleasant to me, though also thin. But I do not like something or something else in cowards.

And what for shorts pure or clean to leave if all peerly every day to change them, and?

linchen
24.10.2004, 09:32
And that a thrush was not, it seems to me to change it is necessary is more often

And why doctors do not recommend to wear daily linings? Especially, if took place to be a thrush.

Because medium on a lining always + bodies of 37 degrees - ideal medium for duplication of bacteria and funguses.

FaryTale
30.10.2004, 03:06
I wear only if in it or this there is a necessity...

Before/after monthly...

Or if in a way...

03.11.2004, 02:12

Probably, that cowards were pure or clean because as popular wisdom " says Shake do not shake, last drop in cowards "

Soluna
04.11.2004, 02:55

Probably, that cowards were pure or clean because as popular wisdom " says Shake do not shake, last drop in cowards "

In-in.....!!! It! In a point.......

And happens in fact so, that the paper toilet will terminate.... As it sometimes happens at office toward the end day... Or where in any public place. Therefore also it is necessary to have ezhednevku if not in cowards, so even in a bag, on a case of war

Maayan
07.11.2004, 11:07
Every day I do not wear. It is not pleasant to me, though also thin. But I do not like something or something else in cowards.

And what for shorts pure or clean to leave if all peerly every day to change them, and?

Well sometimes happen such allocation, that as nadensh shorts then will be soiled, and in them in fact all the day long to go. And the lining is easier for changing.

sdiana3
08.11.2004, 07:50
I every day wear. Very much it is pleasant to me. And on usual shorts, and on stringi. I do not know, how it is possible to manage them?