PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Apennditsit... siesnjajus to undress... I am afraid of operation...

_
02.01.2005, 21:43
To all greetings, girls prompt after operation on excision of an appendicitis, how much it is impossible to be engaged in sex? It would be desirable to know about it or this even before operation. At me an appendicism, which disturbs me here five years, (from 12 years), now to me of 17 years, on the extremity or end of September scheduled operation is appointed or nominated to me. And more tell to me at whom from you have already removed an appendicitis, that to me doctors in hospital before operation will do or make, is more correct before I shall lay down on an operating table... Also that with me will do or make on an operating table before to me will give a narcosis. (where will have to undress? What for have told or said to shave a stomach or belly and a pubis? In operational me will carry or I shall go itself? (have told or said I shall go itself, then I shall undress and golenkoj I shall enter and I shall lay down itself on a table... And at whom and how it occured or happened?) I so have understood I shall lay undressed on an operating table? And in a T-short will not allow to remain, what necessarily naked to go and lay?) Especially me do not frighten, simply tell more in detail. Very much to All of you I shall be grateful, and that bojazno somehow. JUlja.

The visitor
18.01.2005, 21:50
Well.... I made love gdeto days through 15 probably, or hardly later, simply... To you in such status not zahochitsja anything!

And in operational I went itself, and did or made to me under mesnym a narcosis... At as I shall recollect..

And certainly naked and anybody there especially to consider or examine;survey you and will not be.

And what T-shorts that during operation can be???

And so anything... To go through it is possible. And on an operating table itself laid down, to me so I was sick during an attack that not.. Did not hesitate.

Not drejf!!!

Lie
10.03.2005, 09:42
Well.... I made love gdeto days through 15 probably, or hardly later, simply... To you in such status not zahochitsja anything!

And in operational I went itself, and did or made to me under mesnym a narcosis... At as I shall recollect..

And certainly naked and anybody there especially to consider or examine;survey you and will not be.

And what T-shorts that during operation can be???

And so anything... To go through it is possible. And on an operating table itself laid down, to me so I was sick during an attack that not.. Did not hesitate.

Not drejf!!!

It was I as has usually forgotten to enter under mine anybody

Kitten Gav
12.07.2005, 16:34
The author, in nonsenses be engaged winding itself

If you pripechet with a pain naked rush off through city if only have more quickly operated

In a head you adjust or set up yourselves, that not the woman for anasteziologov, doctors, nurses, you the PATIENT! One of thousand!!!

To shave it is necessary that volosiki did not stir or prevent, they to you mogu to make it in blnitse, n, I assure you, you precisely do not want it or this...

The edge can be blunt and is used not time for other patients

So forward, shave houses

By the way, you can ask a bedsheet what to be covered, when will go in operational

About a narcosis: take an interest at the doctor who to you will do or make operation, discuss with it or him these details

About sex it agree with the previous author, the first week to you nothing will be wanted, and there look or see at sensations and solve

Doctors recommend 2-3 weeks of rest