PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Purification or Ablution of an organism by national methods

The visitor
28.03.2005, 20:02
Girls, prompt, who has an experience of purification or ablution by techniques Semenovoj, Malakhov? What can tell?

I prepare for pregnancy, I wish to put in order an organism.

DeLux
04.04.2005, 03:53
I.e. before pregnancy consider necessary to wash up from itself all stocks of vitamins, mineral substances + poizdevatsja above a peristalsis?

LightAngel
07.04.2005, 11:05
DeLux it is absolutely right. It is impossible to abuse any national methods, it cherevato bad consequences. Better use any preparations specially intended for this purpose.

The woman-doctor
08.04.2005, 20:38
It is not necessary to use any preparations. All can be adjusted or regulated a diet if it is not started. Drink on 2 litres of water not aerated in day, clean or remove farinaceous foods, sweet, smoked, acute and zharenoe. Every day it is obligatory fruit and vegetables fresh.. And forward.

oin
12.07.2005, 04:49
It is not necessary to use any preparations. All can be adjusted or regulated a diet if it is not started. Drink on 2 litres of water not aerated in day, clean or remove farinaceous foods, sweet, smoked, acute and zharenoe. Every day it is obligatory fruit and vegetables fresh.. And forward.

And basically purification or ablution that also is connected first of all with a diet. It completely agree.