PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To catch through a toilet bowl?

Страницы : [1] 2

Veroni
13.03.2005, 19:00
Girls! Whether as you think: to catch any disease through sidushku a toilet bowl?

At me such situation has left. I work at office (us only 6 person) - accordingly on all one toilet. Here I have casually learned or have casually found out, that one of managers at us - the guy of nonconventional orientation. In a toilet goes time 2 to an hour - minutes on 10. I also have not noticed never - but little girls-employees speak, that at it or him most likely any illnesses or diseases. And I, had a seat on the general or common toilet bowl. Here also I am afraid now.

Yes at me also problems have begun with health - well there the cycle has strongly increased - but a toilet bowl here certainly at anything. Whether But I all the same experience a little that?

Allla
15.03.2005, 13:42
To catch through a toilet bowl certainly it is possible, it is possible and through a towel. You is better poostereglis on the general or common toilet bowls to have a seat, or there are on sale such napkins special for inutaza, they in the form of a circle, it is necessary simply on sidushku to put, on packing something is written type " dizinfetsirujushchie salfetki to road ", for travelling more shortly.

Milen
19.03.2005, 11:35
I in a life villages on a public toilet bowl. I consider or count what to catch it is possible, and it is easy or light! And nachitalas about it it is a lot of.

Run through nedelku analyses to hand over, what easy to live further.

_
22.03.2005, 21:18
To catch through a toilet bowl? I think it is improbable.

But really there is no fastidiousness to a public toilet bowl?

LevTanja
24.03.2005, 04:17
My God, what for you on a public toilet bowl have a seat??? Words are not present

Lilush
26.03.2005, 19:28
And what to do or make all the working day long? A pampers to dress? As small, really.

29.03.2005, 06:14
And what to do or make all the working day long? A pampers to dress? As small, really.

Well you the adult girl, would be time to learn already or a paper to spread or on weight so skt as many do or make (I for example)

Diana Valerevna
30.03.2005, 15:04
Yes through a toilet bowl it is possible will catch, beginning or starting from a lues, finishing or stopping fungic or fungal diseases so is more cautious

Anasha_aka
01.04.2005, 23:11
Yes through a toilet bowl it is possible will catch, beginning or starting from a lues, finishing or stopping fungic or fungal diseases so is more cautious

Well a lues vrjadli, the bacterium lives only 2-3 seconds, but to have a seat on the general or common toilet bowl ento bee.. I disdain!

Veroni
04.04.2005, 17:42
Yes know - not that that directly I have a seat on a toilet bowl. Well how to explain? Understand - at us office very pure or clean - euro repair - the sanitary technician dear or expensive. Sometimes - whether forgot that. Well when you come in zasrannyj a jerk (sorry!) - here it is clear! In a head will not come to sit down - whether and here it is somehow unintentional that.

Lilush
08.04.2005, 10:02

Well you the adult girl, would be time to learn already or a paper to spread or on weight so skt as many do or make (I for example)

Here because I the adult girl, I and do or make. And the previous posts read? Here I also reacted to them

Diana Valerevna
09.04.2005, 13:56
Well a lues vrjadli, the bacterium lives only 2-3 seconds, but to have a seat on the general or common toilet bowl ento bee.. I disdain! [/color]

And how catch through polotenttse? She that there jams?

pupsja
12.04.2005, 13:48
The bacterium can and there live 2-3 seconds... But under what conditions? In wet medium, such as whether it be a towel in pool, or a toilet bowl at office, I think, much more longly.... I have never a seat on a toilet bowl at job or in any other public place. Whether it is not enough that!?

Lilush
15.04.2005, 13:32
The Bacterium can and there live 2-3 seconds... But under what conditions? In wet medium, such as whether it be a towel in pool, or a toilet bowl at office, I think, much more longly.... I have never a seat on a toilet bowl at job or in any other public place. Whether it is not enough that!?

And how get out? Become on it or him legs or pinches?

Nutsy
18.04.2005, 06:04
Or on weight (at whom a leg or foot strong =))), or papers to spread, if in a more way.

By the way, always I lower also before myself. Whether drops-sparks poorly what there can be =)))

Milen
21.04.2005, 08:56
By the way about sparks. Can just scatter in that" place. What then to do or make?

Nut
22.04.2005, 11:02
By the way about sparks. Can just scatter in that" place. What then to do or make?

HZ. Can Miramistinom?

Skaiste
24.04.2005, 09:03
Fi... Never I would a seat in a public toilet what ideally pure or clean he to me looked or appeared. As a last resort on weight, or it is a lot of layers of a paper if prispichilo...

Meloni
25.04.2005, 00:47
When in a small way-always not to weight!!!!! And if on drugomu-a paper toilet. And differently it is impossible!!!!!!!! WHAT FOR to have a seat??????

Sugarrr
30.04.2005, 10:00
I read in magazine, that when pisaesh on weight, muscles are strained also a bladder is emptied not completely, it is possible and to earn an infection. It is better to cover a seat with a toilet paper. And when wash off - a cover necessarily close, sparks on you settle, bjajaja...

Diana Valerevna
02.05.2005, 13:27
There is enough often in the American films the same pupils or teachers show as at schools sit on public toilet bowls, moreover gazetku read now and then.

It because that there is pure or clean, or for film?

_
02.05.2005, 19:09
I know there was, but I think that there vede is disposable sidushki for a toilet bowl. At us too such began to appear in decent places.

Estee
05.05.2005, 07:36
There is Enough often in the American films the same pupils or teachers show as at schools sit on public toilet bowls, moreover gazetku read now and then.

Aha, and at them in films in kabinkah the paper hangs, etc.

By the way in a sauna too never in a life I shall sit down naked.

NataliS
05.05.2005, 14:56
There is Enough often in the American films the same pupils or teachers show as at schools sit on public toilet bowls, moreover gazetku read now and then.

Aha, and at them in films in kabinkah the paper hangs, etc.

I not in America also was not there But, I can tell or say about Switzerland and many toilets of Germany. Very much often the toilet bowl is arranged so, that by pressing washout or carrying out by an arm or a hand above a special place from a toilet bowl leaves pristavochka with a special disinfectant solution and sedlushka a toilet bowl passes under her, doing or making a circle. As a result she turns out sterile. If such device is not present, on a wall the jar with razbryzgivatelem with the same disinfectant solution hangs. Series the toilet paper paper in some additions hangs Undertakes, on it or her the disinfectant solution splashs and vrunuju is wiped sedlushka a toilet bowl. (ZHdja those who it or this not zgaet, rsunok on a jar) If also such are not present, in spetsalnoj to a rectangular approach traffic pattern on a wall disposable tire covers on a toilet bowl, paper lay. Well, and seldom happens, that there is only a paper is a minimum

Well, and finishing or stopping a toilet epopee, I shall return to America. More correctly to that at them frequently panacea are antibiotics. Therefore, probably, indeed, have a seat not conceiving, antibiotics will cure everyone. But, it only my assumptions

Diana Valerevna
11.05.2005, 03:59
Yes in Germany even on avtobanah very decent toilets, sterile.

And if at us for a long time both a paper, and a toilet bowl good would filch