PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt..

sky
14.12.2004, 01:04
Please..

There can be someone can prompt phone or the address of good paid clinic gynecologic..

That it was possible anlizy to hand over.. Inspection to pass or take place..

It is desirable in district vojkovskoj, River.. But it is not obligatory..

In advance many thanks to all!!

-Nifertiti-
18.12.2004, 04:49
Please..

There can be someone can prompt phone or the address of good paid clinic gynecologic..

The medical center "SANTANA" 278-85-43, 911-35-21 (record round the clock)

05.01.2005, 18:19
Please..

And to you as, what is dear or expensive or that is authentic?

In general I wish to recommend the Center of planning of family.

331-6967, 718-2088

Sky
26.01.2005, 06:08
Please..

331-6967, 718-2088

To me that it is authentic...

That analyses to hand over and have for certain told or said... Ato know as happens...

You hand over analyses and to you so much sores will attribute.. Which and vpomine are not present ((((

27.01.2005, 06:19
Please..

331-6967, 718-2088

To me that it is authentic...

That analyses to hand over and have for certain told or said... Ato know as happens...

You hand over analyses and to you so much sores will attribute.. Which and vpomine are not present ((((

Pancake, I know! Therefore also I recommend!

QWELLY
30.01.2005, 03:05
I to you would advise institute to them. Gabrichevskogo. Is in Water stadium! Analyses there not so dear or expensive and authentic. Practically in any clinics it prizanjut. I always there go to hand over all analizy-very much .http: // www.gabrich.com/

Curious
10.02.2005, 08:28
Draste all!!!!! Here such problem. I meet the girl nearby to a floor of year, by sex it is or are engaged nuuu practically on a regular basis, and here not for a long time were engaged in sex in safe days directly before monthly, but like have it's OK passed or have it's OK taken place without complications. Only in week, such sensation that it or she had a milk, have bought or purchased the express the test for pregnancy he shows that anything is not present. Here now we puzzle what is it in general can be. Prompt pozhalusta what is it and what to do or make to us.

Thankful in advance!!!!

anais
25.02.2005, 18:49
Only in week, such sensation that it or she had a milk,

Yes unless milk in a week should appear at pregnancy?

The woman-doctor
19.03.2005, 23:02
Draste all!!!!! Here such problem. I meet the girl nearby to a floor of year, by sex it is or are engaged nuuu practically on a regular basis, and here not for a long time were engaged in sex in safe days directly before monthly, but like have it's OK passed or have it's OK taken place without complications. Only in week, such sensation that it or she had a milk, have bought or purchased the express the test for pregnancy he shows that anything is not present. Here now we puzzle what is it in general can be. Prompt pozhalusta what is it and what to do or make to us.

Thankful in advance!!!!

Hello.

The girl should be allocated or removed to the endocrinologist, the hormone Prolactinum most likely is raised or increased.

Curious
29.03.2005, 17:52
I understand all!!!! But then umesno to ask a question what is it such occurs or happens and whether it is dangerous.

Thankful in advance!!!!

Curious
11.07.2005, 19:33
anee it is grateful!!!! [/quote] Hello.

The girl should be allocated or removed to the endocrinologist, the hormone Prolactinum most likely is raised or increased. [/quote]

Thanks for the answer!!! One more question, whether it is dangerous to its or her health and as it "is treated"

Thankful in advance!!!!