PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Avitaminosis or something another?

Malyshka
03.04.2005, 00:07
Girls!!! Badly myself I feel... Signs such - temperature in norm or rate, but delicacy, giddinesses. Last time hardly I think - the most simple problems or tasks are solved with HUGE work, from what series of problems at job. I drink vitamins, but improvements are not present. That will advise. A life it is direct not in pleasure became...

Ostraja
07.04.2005, 20:59
Descend or Go in a sun deck and resemble in pool. Improvements of your status are possible or probable.

Malyshka
13.04.2005, 19:59
I with pleasure would borrow or occupy both that and another, but I on legs or foots from 7 mornings and till 10 evenings. First job, then evening institute... Simply physically there is no time. How "to recover" itself on a workplace?

Ostraja
23.04.2005, 02:45
I with pleasure would borrow or occupy both that and another, but I on legs or foots from 7 mornings and till 10 evenings. First job, then evening institute... Simply physically there is no time. How "to recover" itself on a workplace?

Try to eat more than fruit, some minutes snatch for rest.

LightAngel
03.05.2005, 17:49

And you from what city?

I can advise one class piece which accepted itself and my husband. Just itself I am now in the same situation as well as you. Too on evening I study. Earlier home came crawling already any. SHCHas all a fascicle. Energies remains even on that on the house something to do or make

Element 2. The Formula (adaptogennaja)

Structure of 1 capsule:

Dry kolostrum (75 mg) from 30 % the maintenance or contents of immunoglobulins G (immulak);

Complex of amino acids with branched out by a chain (62,5 mg);

Flower pollen (50 mg);

Extract atseroly (50 mg);

Spirulina (30 mg);

Extract limonnika (50 mg);

Extract korditsepsa (20 mg);

Paraaminobenzojnaja an acid (25 mg);

Askorbil palmitat (15 mg);

Vitamins 1 (0,75 mg), 6 (0,75 mg), 12 (3 mkg).

Action: raises or increases mental and physical working capacity, strengthens protective forces of an organism, supporting or maintaining its or his fastness to stress, loads and other adverse external factors.

Indications: it is recommended for prophylaxis of following statuses:

Serious exercise stresses;

Intensive brainwork;

Intensive playing sports;

Job in a night shift and vahtovym a method;

Seasonal depression of a tonus (winter hypovitaminosis).

Way of application: to accept on 1 capsule 2 times a day after meal, washing down 1/2 glasses of water. Duration of courses on the average makes 1-1,5 months.

Packing contains 60 capsules.

Malyshka
06.05.2005, 04:10
LightAngel, thanks for advice or council! I from Ryazan... And in occasion of capsules. Where they can be bought or purchased? In a usual drugstore or in what other places? For a long time you accept this preparation and how there has quickly come or stepped "simplification"?

Mura
08.05.2005, 01:58
Try or Taste still a drop "Tanakanum" is an extract gingko, among other things, he also in a head adjusts or regulates a circulation. In drugstores is on sale.

LightAngel
19.05.2005, 07:34
LightAngel, thanks for advice or council! I from Ryazan... And in occasion of capsules. Where they can be bought or purchased? In a usual drugstore or in what other places? For a long time you accept this preparation and how there has quickly come or stepped "simplification"?

In a drugstore are not on sale. It is the Russian mains-operated holding develops and makes, well and sells certainly. It is possible to buy or purchase through the Internet

http: // www.gloryon.com/ru080df8433ddf84695cf97ce7b68b9e31/shop/prod.html? prod=00753

Login: 61641 :555

But it is better to find the adviser in the city, p.ch. Through and-is not present delivery dorogovato leaves. It is meaningful to reserve only a few products at once. Unfortunately has looked or seen on a site, that in Ryazan there are no firm shops of the company. It is necessary to search for managers of company Glorion (Gloryon) in your city.

We with the husband accept these capsules months 10, it seems... But we not only these or it pyom, and serially " the Immune formula " and "Adaptogennuju". Effect you will feel at once, in the first put. We since morning on 2 capsules accept (if a load greater or big this day is necessary) and all the day long bodrjachkom we keep. These capsules, by the way, still and render antistressful action, so nervishki too well calms or abirritates

If still questions will arise, address. I shall always prompt.

LightAngel
11.07.2005, 17:19
In, has still recollected! From that that is on sale in drugstores it is possible to try or taste a complex "Dinamizan". He with a ginseng. Speak quite good. Itself did not use, so it can not be charged. But at the price of he is more accessible. But to buy it is necessary in good drugstores that there was less probability to dig or run into a fake. The risk is otherwise great to catch any allergy or that is worse