PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It became bad on training

Aliana
24.03.2005, 01:32
Tell or Say, pliz, what is it could be?

I was on group employment or occupation in sport.klube, and during ternirovki where after a half-hour load at me has suddenly rustled in ears, the head has begun to spin and is sharp zatoshnilo....

And on this training (is called AVT), I go constantly in current already probably 4 months, on mediums. AVT-it is power or force ternirovka for muscles beder, breeches and press.

After that I have gone down under cold douche, have gone down in pool and have drunk a glass of orange juice - it became easier and somewhere in minutes forty became it's OK, as in what did not happen.

The truth it is necessary to consider, that I had last 5-th day monthly, but I always am engaged last days affairs, and to me it was never bad....

N
26.03.2005, 00:31
At me such happens, when badly ate this day or simply has not slept. To me helps or assists, if right at the beginning of such bad status to incline a head downwards (not inclining the case) and certainly to have a rest. And because of monthly can quite be. The some people and without any trainings at this time in a syncope crash down.

Aliana
26.03.2005, 04:16
Natali, thanks....

But the most unpleasant - yesterday has told about it or this one friend, she has told or said, what is it problems with vessels, preconditions to an insult, I am frightened.

Elly_lucky
29.03.2005, 03:03
At me pressure ponizhenoe if I shall not sleep or we do not sing or we shall eat normally, too in a syncope I can fall.

I recently so from a bicycle have crashed down. On days off there were sports at job, and after them a disco till 4 mornings. When has come back home after that has not had time to have dinner, has gone on a bicycle to go for a drive. On velodorozhke at us a hill, I was dispersed, the head at me has begun to spin also I in a syncope from a bicycle has fallen. Horror! But only an elbow has broken, has carried to me.

DeLux
04.04.2005, 15:15
And you before trainings eat?????

N
09.04.2005, 14:35
Know, it is not necessary to panic. To heal it is possible even the most healthy person. Correctly eat and drink vitaminki....)

N
16.04.2005, 00:33

2-3 hours prior to training necessarily!!!

DeLux
21.04.2005, 13:51

2-3 hours prior to training necessarily!!!

Ugu, a salad leaf or sheet likely.

N
23.04.2005, 02:32

If you hint at everyones there diets I fortunately am not anxious by it or this. I consider or count what to eat it is necessary so much, how much the organism demands.

By the way, and whence such neglect to a salad leaf or sheet?) very tasty or delicious vesch, especially with buterbrodikom and on a full stomach to train it is simply useless, all will ask back. I have once tried or tasted, thanks. Any more I do not want) and on hungry too it is not better - too it will be bad. In general I for a golden mean!

ta
27.04.2005, 12:44
I think here almost for certain one of two: or you were hungry, or have too sharply taken a load, not having had time to be warmed up. That you are engaged 4 months, nothing means, not such the big term completely to adapt. I on stenochkam slipped both through 5 and in 8 years of trainings. And if with goloduhi, here almost for certain poploheet.

DeLux
01.05.2005, 12:49

If you hint at everyones there diets I fortunately am not anxious by it or this. I consider or count what to eat it is necessary so much, how much the organism demands.

By the way, and whence such neglect to a salad leaf or sheet?) very tasty or delicious vesch, especially with buterbrodikom and on a full stomach to train it is simply useless, all will ask back. I have once tried or tasted, thanks. Any more I do not want) and on hungry too it is not better - too it will be bad. In general I for a golden mean!

To me actually it is more interesting, that the author will tell or say.

N
02.05.2005, 12:20
The author... auuu)))

Aliana
10.05.2005, 03:21
Excuse, for the personal reasons there could not nechkolko be days in a forum.

And so: I always eat for 2,5-3 hours before training, for example tvorozhok Danissimo or Aktivia, a slice of a chocolate or 2 hlebtsa with plavlennym cheese. On a diet I do not sit... I Am engaged constantly in current of all life, but certainly with breaks sometimes, 4 months are only this employment or occupation - AVT.

DeLux
12.05.2005, 05:55
And so: I always eat for 2,5-3 hours before training, for example tvorozhok Danissimo or Aktivia, a slice of a chocolate or 2 hlebtsa with plavlennym cheese.

Well then it is no wonder....

Lev
14.05.2005, 04:26
And so: I always eat for 2,5-3 hours before training, for example tvorozhok Danissimo or Aktivia, a slice of a chocolate or 2 hlebtsa with plavlennym cheese.

And to explain? That you for example would advise to eat before training

N
19.05.2005, 00:57
At me training in the evening, therefore last reception before training pischi is necessary for a dinner - the DINNER!!!. I have dinner at the job, therefore the first I do not eat. Meat (not fat, not zharenoe, stewed), on a garnish - rice or a buckwheat, pomidorchik, ogurchik, greens. Hardly later fruit. And here if I feel, that has not gorged on, I can and for an hour before training bio or aktiviju to eat. From it or this will not be worse. Flour and sweet I try to avoid and not because on a diet or I grow thin, that is why that all this is harmful to an organism. Though, if the soul will ask a chocolate - I shall eat not reflecting.)))

DeLux
21.05.2005, 04:17

And to explain? That you for example would advise to eat before training

2-3 hours prior to training all aforesaid kindly from an organism in general will leave. Whence, it is asked, to brains a glucose to take? And to muscles of fibers? And it does not mean, that it is necessary to attack on a refrigeration cabinet, the measure too is necessary.

inlove
29.05.2005, 06:26
At me too such was recently. Has crashed down in a syncope on training. And any diets I do not suffer. For an HOUR before training has eaten zharenuju a potato with salad and a sausage. WHERE here a diet. Though earlier on trainings with me such was not. Last months at me for some reason low pressure though, besides, ju earlier it or this did not suffer.

Now I pass or I take place full inspection to find out the reason of syncopal statuses. Me even sometimes toshnit with utretsa. Though yesterday only the doctor has denied suspicion about pregnancy.

I advise you to be surveyed at the doctor. It is not necessary prinebregat health.

Aliana
11.07.2005, 06:12
At me too such was recently. Has crashed down in a syncope on training. And any diets I do not suffer. For an HOUR before training has eaten zharenuju a potato with salad and a sausage. WHERE here a diet. Though earlier on trainings with me such was not. Last months at me for some reason low pressure though, besides, ju earlier it or this did not suffer.

Now I pass or I take place full inspection to find out the reason of syncopal statuses. Me even sometimes toshnit with utretsa. Though yesterday only the doctor has denied suspicion about pregnancy.

I advise you to be surveyed at the doctor. It is not necessary prinebregat health.

Inlove if it is not difficult, you cannot inform me on result of inspection?

On medium was on the same training, it's OK, dozanimalas up to the extremity or end without problems!