PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hm... It is a little inconvenient me...

Maayan
18.05.2005, 08:19
... Diarrhea in current of 4 days what can mean? Besides even in current of 2 days there was a temperature.

Idigidra
20.05.2005, 21:36
Can the poisoning is simple?

And still any signs are?

Maayan
23.05.2005, 08:05
The temperature was also abdominal pains (not all time). To a poisoning it is not similar, already for a long time would pass or take place.

Tigercat
27.05.2005, 02:03
I once so have poisoned that in infektsionku have taken away. And to a sign similar were, a liquid chair, temperature 39, a vomiting, abdominal pains. In hospital laid about one week.

And recently here has eaten again something again too most only temperature was less and the vomiting was not. In three days only all has passed or has taken place

Maayan
29.05.2005, 04:16
5 day Can eat any agents that it or him to stop? Or only to the doctor behind an antibiotic?

The visitor
29.05.2005, 13:53
Or only to the doctor behind an antibiotic?

IN NO EVENT!!!

The temperature now is?

ZINA from RUBBER
30.05.2005, 09:21
5 day Can eat any agents that it or him to stop? Or only to the doctor behind an antibiotic?

Certainly to the doctor, and that can occur or happen a deaquation

Well and there not only treatment will appoint or nominate, but also inspection will spend

anochka
04.06.2005, 01:53
... Diarrhea in current of 4 days what can mean? Besides even in current of 2 days there was a temperature.

Same there can be any dizentirija or, in general, a cholera!

Maayan
08.06.2005, 21:25
Or only to the doctor behind an antibiotic?

IN NO EVENT!!!

The temperature now is?

No.

Dizentirija or a cholera...

I all hoped itself will pass or take place, but does not pass or take place in any way.

DeLuxina
12.06.2005, 15:58
Yes what not a cholera it and not a dysentery.

The dysbacteriosis can be.

Buy or Purchase Imodium and after each "time" in current of the first day on a tablet. + bio-yoghurt, Actimel

Maayan
17.06.2005, 03:30

Buy or Purchase Imodium and after each "time" in current of the first day on a tablet. + bio-yoghurt, Actimel

Thanks. The first day, the truth, for a long time behind...

DeLuxina
18.06.2005, 06:10

Thanks. The first day, the truth, for a long time behind...

Likely I krivovato have written. In the first day of reception Imodiuma, instead of illnesses or diseases.

Maayan
20.06.2005, 16:02
Thanks for advice or council, like has passed or has taken place.

No Name
10.07.2005, 16:47
Drink much vodichki to avoid a deaquation! And on budushchee-nana helps or assists a liquid chair (or from it or him).

Also you sing or eat natural yogurt, kefirchik to adjust flora of an intestine