PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is the truth?

Hollyhock
03.10.2004, 02:23
At the same time change of sex desire in different phases of a menstrual cycle strongly raznitsja at different women: from absence of any communication or connection before occurrence of strong desire in the certain phase and its or his full absence in others. Among gynecologists rather a popular belief that the healthy woman tests the raised or increased inclination shortly before a menses, and suffering any gynecologic disease - during and right after it or her.

Tell or Say your opinion, please. And that I have begun to worry....

The good child
16.10.2004, 05:38
Did not hear about such never, not well heard that becomes aggravated up to or after it or her but that deviations or rejections were an attribute of illness or disease neeeeee, do not worry and live as lived

Milen
17.10.2004, 18:08
That the healthy woman tests the raised or increased inclination shortly before a menses

It is direct about me!

I thought, that all that you have written-it a fact of common knowledge.

Hollyhock
21.10.2004, 02:55
Pancake. Any unpleasant deposit has remained. Have begun dumki, and that if. At me as though and up to becomes aggravated (but less) after somehow much stronger. I thought what is it naturally, tk before an ovulation the woman wants more, well type the nature so has conceived continuation of a sort... Really I was mistaken? And before "affairs" of day for 2 too it starts to be wanted. Here now at me the period soon after, I can not wait the husband. Can that? I am ill or sick?

Hollyhock
03.11.2004, 13:53
That the healthy woman tests the raised or increased inclination shortly before a menses

It is direct about me!

I thought, that all that you have written-it a fact of common knowledge.

Has pleased....

Milen
11.11.2004, 00:20
A pancake. Any unpleasant deposit has remained. Have begun dumki, and that if. At me as though and up to becomes aggravated (but less) after somehow much stronger. I thought what is it naturally, tk before an ovulation the woman wants more, well type the nature so has conceived continuation of a sort... Really I was mistaken? And before "affairs" of day for 2 too it starts to be wanted. Here now at me the period soon after, I can not wait the husband. Can that? I am ill or sick?

It seems to me is not necessary to wind of itself.

In fact it would be desirable sex - means very well!

All these opinions of gynecologists not scientifically proved. At each woman all individually.

And that if

Female pavors begin with it or this all.

Hollyhock
23.11.2004, 16:32
A pancake. Any unpleasant deposit has remained. Have begun dumki, and that if. At me as though and up to becomes aggravated (but less) after somehow much stronger. I thought what is it naturally, tk before an ovulation the woman wants more, well type the nature so has conceived continuation of a sort... Really I was mistaken? And before "affairs" of day for 2 too it starts to be wanted. Here now at me the period soon after, I can not wait the husband. Can that? I am ill or sick?

All these opinions of gynecologists not scientifically proved. At each woman all individually.

And that if

ha! Man's you think not from it or this?

Milen
06.12.2004, 17:28

And that if

About man's I do not know you Know, once I wanted for the sake of interest even to a steam denkov pobyt the muzhik (to look or see as it will be). Interestingly!!!

ZSE
14.12.2004, 16:41

And that if

About man's I do not know you Know, once I wanted for the sake of interest even to a steam denkov pobyt the muzhik (to look or see as it will be). Interestingly!!!

Too sometimes thought...

Estee
16.12.2004, 09:34
The healthy woman tests the raised or increased inclination shortly before a menses,

And it seems to me, that ?to it is connected exclusively with the physiological phenomena. If the inclination usually goes from a head before monthly it goes from p- Excuse, that so it is clumsy... I.e. a little the structure or frame vydeleny changes, and from it or this as though itchs...

ta
27.12.2004, 03:42
And it seems to me, that ?to it is connected exclusively with the physiological phenomena. If the inclination usually goes from a head before monthly it goes from p- Excuse, that so it is clumsy... I.e. a little the structure or frame vydeleny changes, and from it or this as though itchs...

It it is necessary up to such to guess

MK
29.12.2004, 00:06
At the same time change of sex desire in different phases of a menstrual cycle strongly raznitsja at different women: from absence of any communication or connection before occurrence of strong desire in the certain phase and its or his full absence in others. Among gynecologists rather a popular belief that the healthy woman tests the raised or increased inclination shortly before a menses, and suffering any gynecologic disease - during and right after it or her.

Too where that similar read, here now up to meni 1-2 days, I can not sit as hottsa sex, and here to tell or say, that I am healthy I can not, disease is,

So, that seems to me - nonsense similar observations, all very individually.

And then it is quite natural to want sex in an ovulation (an instinct of duplication) and before meni (risk to conceive small, that weakens or relaxs the modern woman).

nevermind
04.01.2005, 09:33
Clause or Article, the truth did not read, but on me it is bosh. And different there are diseases, that neither up to nor after it would not be desirable.

Too I hold the opinion, that all individually

The visitor
22.01.2005, 00:39
devochki spasibo chto uspokoili.

Holly

Djujmovochka
03.02.2005, 05:26
Similar on the truth, at me when mesjachne zakanchivajutja, very strong desires arise

anais
01.03.2005, 16:16
Similar on the truth, at me when mesjachne zakanchivajutja, very strong desires arise

I.e. according to the theory - at you any pathologies?

So it seems to me on the contrary, after monthly the organism prepares for an ovulation - from here and raised or increased seskualnoe an inclination. At what here pathologies?

Djujmovochka
01.03.2005, 20:39
Not pathologies, and easier polycystosis

SUGAH
23.03.2005, 15:56
Among gynecologists rather a popular belief that the healthy woman tests the raised or increased inclination shortly before a menses, and suffering any gynecologic disease - during and right after it or her.

At me so. I want up to, and here during and after, somewhere week, it would not be desirable. I thought, it is what is it abnormal, as at the same forum esteem, so almost everyone want during a menses.

minivera
10.07.2005, 10:31
And here I almost never want (and did not want), only during and after.