PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tussis

alisa
18.12.2004, 15:18
Who knows an effective cough remedy? Has had been ill ORVI, there was a tussis, shall not get rid in any way.

feja
20.12.2004, 09:57
Itself it is constant from it or this I suffer. Without dependence, that was: cold, an angina, a flu - remains terrible tussis. To me have somehow advised such retseptik: in a glass of hot milk rastoloch 5 usual tablets from tussis (and are called). To add a spoon of honey. Very well to stir- and drink before a dream. I so did or made two days on end - have helped or assisted. And in general now many any mixtures, ask in a drugstore.

alisa
17.01.2005, 17:26
Yes that's just the point that mixtures not pomogli.segodnja antibiotki have attributed. The doctor and has told or said-well time of mixture do not help or assist. Annoyingly. But probably the choice is not present

Gardenija
16.02.2005, 17:21
Try or Taste Askoril

LightAngel
24.02.2005, 23:08
Yes that's just the point that mixtures not pomogli.segodnja antibiotki have attributed. The doctor and has told or said-well time of mixture do not help or assist. Annoyingly. But probably the choice is not present

Mixtures in the majority - full lazha. Effect any.

I have caught a cold somehow on spring. Temperatures were not raised or increased, but the throat strongly hurted or was ill;was sick also tussis dry, such that already bronchuses hurted or were ill;were sick, but nothing cleared the throat or expectorated. Even the voice was gone for some time. But here when to me have allowed to try or taste "Doctor Van"! It was something! I have drunk butylochku approximately in 5 one o'clock in the evening, and hours per 9 evenings at me the sputum practically in itself, without special efforts has started to depart. It was necessary to spit out only in time. And everything, next day already any attributes of illness or disease does not remain. So now, hardly that at once I drink "Doctor Van" and " the Immune formula " and illness or disease simply does not develop. I throttle it or her in a rudimentary stage.

Now "Doctor Van" ALWAYS in my first-aid set.

To that it is interesting, can esteem in more detail here:

http: // www.gloryon.com/GL9cf08d61a8da3aa4c7da676ad81e805f/products/120/prod.html? prod=00213

For authorization :6641 :555

LightAngel
23.03.2005, 18:46
It is still very good to do or make cold inhalations with butter or oil evkalipta.

Curative action of butter or oil evkalipta consists in intensifying immunity, and also in rising resistibility of an organism to virus and fungic or fungal infections. Butter or oil evkalipta is irreplaceable at a rhinitis, an angina, a bronchitis, a pneumonia, a pulmonary tuberculosis. Evkalipt reduces a level of Saccharum in a blood, it or him quite often mention as an agent of prophylaxis of oncologic diseases. Butter or oil evkalipta possesses perfect ranozazhivljajushchim and disinfectant effects, this excellent or different agent for improvement of air in a room, especially during flu epidemics.

Dosages:

aromakuritelnitsy: 3-5 drops;

Baths: 4-7 drops;

Hot inhalations: 1-2 drops (4-7 minutes);

Massage: 3-5 drops on 5 ml butters or oils of sweet almonds;

Enrichment of creams, masks, tonics, shampoos: 2-3 drops on 10 ml bases;

aromamedalony: 2-3 drops;

Compresses: 4-5 drops.

http: // www.gloryon.com/GL9cf08d61a8da3aa4c7da676ad81e805f/products/500/prod.html? prod=00816

alisa
09.07.2005, 22:42
Thanks all

And butter or oil evkalipta really good piece.