PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The silly question can also...

ks
21.11.2004, 20:53
I with a flu on legs or foots was 2 days, as a result two days with temperature up to 39,7, now 4-th day, I feel much better, only eyes very much hurt, there was a Sunday and then it is necessary for me again in University every day as a bayonet.

Will not prompt, whether there is any way of a fast aftertreatment after a flu? I Am afraid again slech with temperature such, but pass or miss too I can not, I can not lay at home, but also I understand, what the flu is dangerous complications, but all the same it can is possible to help or assist an organism somehow? I eat now much all containing vitamin C.

Jane
05.12.2004, 06:07
At you there in your country the cranberry is? rastolkite it or her with Saccharum also fill in with boiled water - and in a thermos it is possible to pour, with itself to drag. To drink how much will get. In a cranberry natural Aspirinum and a heap of vitamin C contains. Still is tabletochki - arbidol for example - he antiviral. But vsezh kind advice or council - rest in bed though a little - I here so somehow a flu on legs or foots has transferred or carried - it is then hardly alive ostalas-complication, a pneumonia has begun. With it or this has more longly lain. And this winter has inoculated against a flu - and everything, beauty!

NataliS
06.12.2004, 22:18
From the country blunt, but proud

You forgive or excuse me please for OFF. You, casually, not Switzerland live?

ks
08.12.2004, 08:30
From the country blunt, but proud

You forgive or excuse me please for OFF. You, casually, not Switzerland live?

Always please with offom, no, not in Switzerland, and what there is blunt?

ks
09.12.2004, 05:11
At you there in your country the cranberry is? rastolkite it or her with Saccharum also fill in with boiled water - and in a thermos it is possible to pour, with itself to drag. To drink how much will get. In a cranberry natural Aspirinum and a heap of vitamin C contains. Still is tabletochki - arbidol for example - he antiviral. But vsezh kind advice or council - rest in bed though a little - I here so somehow a flu on legs or foots has transferred or carried - it is then hardly alive ostalas-complication, a pneumonia has begun. With it or this has more longly lain. And this winter has inoculated against a flu - and everything, beauty!

Cranberries here in my opinion nadybat it is easy or light, so thanks big for advice or council!

Has decided to not go all the same to Monday, still or even to lie down, especially there any conference will be, the concourse of bacteria and viruses is shorter

I want tabletochek arbidola!

ks
17.12.2004, 03:45
Pancake, brains protekajut-the blood from a nose, et that, already now has hardly stopped consequences of a flu?

Jane
25.12.2004, 23:35
A pancake, brains protekajut-the blood from a nose, et that, already now has hardly stopped consequences of a flu?

And here figs it or him knows.. mozh from temperature high... Versions of a flu happens much, is dazh with a lethal outcome. Doctors are in radius?

Nadi_na
26.12.2004, 04:39
At you there in your country the cranberry is? rastolkite it or her with Saccharum also fill in with boiled water - and in a thermos it is possible to pour, with itself to drag. To drink how much will get.

With a cranberry it is direct in a subject. At me mum was ill with a flu. And here relatives to her have brought a cranberry. At ourselves in the south of any cranberry in a mine is not present. And so, she a cranberry it is direct the spoon ate, not tolkla, without Saccharum. Also has risen on legs or foots for 2 days. And happy what was is a taste, a smell of its or her childhood.

ks
09.01.2005, 12:47
A pancake, brains protekajut-the blood from a nose, et that, already now has hardly stopped consequences of a flu?

And here figs it or him knows.. mozh from temperature high... Versions of a flu happens much, is dazh with a lethal outcome. Doctors are in radius?

The matter is that 2 days temperature normal. Physicians in district though take away, I besides in honey study only here in me one physician have advised to not drink at all tablets, here I and hardly horses have not set with such temperature

Pancake, at me also when went to a toilet, has understood, that female business or affairs have begun, BUT they have ended 15 days ago!!! Has put a lining, and she the second day pure or clean, is shorter than anything any more I do not understand

Jane
09.01.2005, 18:12
slushte, well a fig to itself! You che wait? Temperature, a blood from a nose, now still a uterine bleeding (or dysfunction in the middle tsikla-an ovulatory syndrome, or an inflammation of appendages, it is by the way accompanied by temperature) you wait when will fall where-string in a syncope and you violently in hospital will carry? Especially if you in honey study!!! And the doctor there yours in the mind or wit? - instead of that to understand why at the person temperature ordered to not drink tablets to the normal doctor go also analyses hand over! It is direct tomorrow!!!!!

ks
28.01.2005, 14:56
And... And what like as though and monthly have begun (instead of it is simple popachkalo) all the same does not change business or affairs? But here only they have begun in 14 days after the extremity or end pregoing... And it could occur or happen because of a flu?

ks
15.02.2005, 01:10
So, everything, you have frightened me, tomorrow I shall try to break to the family doctor, posmorim che will tell or say.

And an inflammation of appendages passed or took place, floated, we know.

Jane
26.02.2005, 14:03
And... And what like as though and monthly have begun (instead of it is simple popachkalo) all the same does not change business or affairs? But here only they have begun in 14 days after the extremity or end pregoing... And it could occur or happen because of a flu?

And che to read tea leaves - mozhet-nemozhet at me personally never nebylo. Was somehow that the temperature has risen and it became bad, and more smeared as you write. Have brought to hospital there was an inflammation of appendages.

ks
26.03.2005, 08:36

And che to read tea leaves - mozhet-nemozhet at me personally never nebylo. Was somehow that the temperature has risen and it became bad, and more smeared as you write. Have brought to hospital there was an inflammation of appendages.

I just from the doctor! There is all in norm or rate, and a blood from a nose of that the flu damages or injures walls of vessels, it is necessary to increase consumption of vitamin C still. And disturbance of a cycle too because of a flu and high teperatury.

Jane
20.04.2005, 20:38
Well and thanks God! See all it becomes easier, when dohtor will look or see. Success to you and to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick! By the way personally from me advice or council - inoculate next year against a flu!

ks
09.07.2005, 15:56
Well and thanks God! See all it becomes easier, when dohtor will look or see. Success to you and to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick! By the way personally from me advice or council - inoculate next year against a flu!

Thanks! Yes here and I about it or this think, as I get in group of risk.