PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Locating of a uterus and sex

Indigo
27.01.2005, 05:47
Hello My question to that that will seem to nurseries. But I was at the gynecologist she have told or said 4 at me all vporjadke, but a locating of a uterus bottom. Here I also have reflected that it can and there is a reason of that I receive an orgasm extremely seldom. And only in position naezdnitsy. But thus my husband should be too in position sitting. Who can will prompt what poses naiboleee are effective in mine 4 I Shall be glad to your help. Thanks.

Liarda
29.01.2005, 07:29
hm

You then schastlivitsa - that at you only this problem....

Here I can hurt me...........

o
07.02.2005, 00:32
Here I also have reflected that it can and there is a reason of that I receive an orgasm extremely seldom.

It is improbable, though and is possible or probable

Indigo
12.02.2005, 18:47
Hellllllllooooooooo so anybody also will not prompt as better At me ograzm 1 times in 2 months If not less often. During sex pleasantly but no more, and that I would finish that it demands such efforts!!!!! Here I also think that who can poskazhet a pose. I understand that the sensations the most correct, but I am young and married only year. And the big sex experience too is not present Prompt... PLEASE

Yaska
18.02.2005, 15:29
It seems to me, that in the given situation you with the husband need to try or taste everything, that will think up. My husband at me was the first the man, and I at it or him the first woman. We never hesitated to do or make by something unusual for comprehension.

You can find day and devote it or him each other. Buy or purchase any romantic features. Prigotovte easy or light;mild (will drive differently in a dream) And enjoy the friend the friend. Begin with gentle lask. Kiss each other more (not only in labiums) is will allow you to define or determine more sensitive places. And on the bill of poses. So it is a lot of them. eksperementirujte. Try or taste all poses which know. And there is some imagination. For example, pobrobujte a pose in which the partner lays on a back, and partnesha has a seat on it or him, thus she nhoditsja a back to it or him;them. Such pose will allow muzhchne to enter more deeply.

Can to you and it is pleasant.

Success

o
04.03.2005, 18:20
Hellllllllooooooooo so anybody also will not prompt as better At me ograzm 1 times in 2 months If not less often. During sex pleasantly but no more, and that I would finish that it demands such efforts!!!!! Here I also think that who can poskazhet a pose. I understand that the sensations the most correct, but I am young and married only year. And the big sex experience too is not present Prompt... PLEASE

Indigo the matter is that extremely seldom the reason of absence of an orgasm is covered in technical aspects.

To understand your situation it is necessary very scrupulously (as well as always in similar questions) to talk to you and to find the reason of such rare or infrequent orgasm.

And so there is not enough information to tell or say something certain

Indigo
05.03.2005, 10:15
Well, I do not know the husband very much I like But here an orgasm as I already wrote very seldom, and it is pleasant to me only in position sitting - and what up to an orgasm cunningly it only after poluchasa intensive sex even the husband becomes a pity to Me.... He of vinitjujuhotja I here think that physiology at me such And there more if a uterus in the bottom position here so. I do not know what to do or make HELP

LightAngel
23.03.2005, 03:19
Well, I do not know the husband very much I like But here an orgasm as I already wrote very seldom, and it is pleasant to me only in position sitting - and what up to an orgasm cunningly it only after poluchasa intensive sex even the husband becomes a pity to Me.... He of vinitjujuhotja I here think that physiology at me such And there more if a uterus in the bottom position here so. I do not know what to do or make HELP

You most likely do not have stimulation of a clitoris. Ask the husband it to do or make or. Depending on a pose the more conveniently, that let also does or makes.

Princess000
27.03.2005, 03:42

Know, poverte it is a lot of such problems...... chesno to tell or say vaginalnogo an orgasm I not ispjatyvala in general Live a sexual life only year, all I wait when, when, but alas! I Can reach or achieve an orgasm only I stimulate a clitoris, but my husband against it or this since considers or counts it as a deviation or rejection, ostensibly an orgasm should come in itself, and stimulation of a clitoris only stirs or prevents to natural offensive or approach of an orgasm.

Try or Taste a pose when to you under breeches podlozhenna a pillow or a blanket, i.e. raise a basin, thus there is a friction to point G, and in this case the orgasm is probable.

Also when the man behind-you on cherverenkah, stimulate to itself a clitoris, personally at me in this case orgasms vaginalnyj and klitoralnyj come almost simultaneously though my husband considers or counts it omoralno, and it restrains it or him, that I help or assist myself, that he in the traditional way not in forces to finish me up to vaginalnogo an orgasm.....

He asks each time was, was? It on me very much is pressed also by me cannot relax and completely be given feelings, all time works for me reason - " when will come or step, and whether will come or step? " It psihologicheskia a problem, I am afraid as though it was not necessary to resort to advice or councils psigologa or seskopotologa even....... That is possible or probable

Princess000
06.04.2005, 06:40
Hello My question to that that will seem to nurseries. But I was at the gynecologist she have told or said 4 at me all vporjadke, but a locating of a uterus bottom. Here I also have reflected that it can and there is a reason of that I receive an orgasm extremely seldom. And only in position naezdnitsy. But thus my husband should be too in position sitting. Who can will prompt what poses naiboleee are effective in mine 4 I Shall be glad to your help. Thanks.

And about a uterus, strongly in this occasion to worry it is not necessary, in raised or excited a status even the most low located uterus rises up to a necessary level that not pripjatstvovat to penetration of a member, it the nature so has disposed.........

About offensive or approach of an orgasm personally I consider or count that the psychological factor is very important....... If you are unchained, if you see that your partner welcomes, instead of pushes away your imaginations and actions if he does not speak what is it omoralno, or a distortion if you gormoniruete in sex and do not worry that yours actions or words will be apprehended not as you of it or this would like, all will be ok i.e. if your head will be pure or clean if in it or her doubts, in sex all will not creep will turn out.................. Unfortunately at me not so (((

o
20.04.2005, 11:50
If you are unchained, if you see that your partner welcomes, instead of pushes away your imaginations and actions if he does not speak what is it omoralno, or a distortion if you gormoniruete in sex and do not worry that yours actions or words will be apprehended not as you of it or this would like, all will be ok i.e. if your head will be pure or clean if in it or her doubts, in sex all will not creep will turn out.................. Unfortunately at me not so ((([/b]

And at whom so? The more I communicate with women, the I come to conclusion more correctly, that the situation which you have described - is accessible to units from three billions women there Is no, an orgasm, certainly, at many is, but here the perfect or absolute harmony of very few people has reached or achieved.

For Indigo.

By the way, time speech about klitoralnom and vaginalnom - you here has come and have not specified, what at you.

The love to the partner is very important, but, unfortunately, not always it is enough. For, by and large even war in Iraq can affect or influence offensive or approach an orgasm. I, certainly, exaggerate, but nevertheless.

Indigo
09.07.2005, 09:40
I here during sex poprobyvala to stimulate many thanks for advice or council - thought that I shall finish only from stimulation - have then cleaned or removed palichik and..... In some minutes has finished VAGINALNO!!!! So I hope what is it not accident and so will be ALWAYS. THANKS. (also I recommend poprobyvat to the rests with the same problem)