PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to the woman-doctor about lek. A preparation

madam
23.12.2004, 02:48
Hello, have appointed or nominated to me at papiloma a virus a preparation, Panavir is called, a course from 2 ampoules intravenously in a day (one week ago has removed condylomas- a radioknife). To me interestingly your opinion on this preparation, whether is valid it effectively at PVCH and helps or assists to transport viruz from active in sleeping?

The woman-doctor
05.01.2005, 22:32
Hello, have appointed or nominated to me at papiloma a virus a preparation, Panavir is called, a course from 2 ampoules intravenously in a day (one week ago has removed condylomas- a radioknife). To me interestingly your opinion on this preparation, whether is valid it effectively at PVCH and helps or assists to transport viruz from active in sleeping?

Hello.

Experience is not present with this preparation, unfortunately.

Pinochka
10.01.2005, 21:05

Forgive or Excuse, that has decided to respond you, but has counted as the doctor as the duty or debt otvetit-this preparation actually causes proof remissiju-on the patients and on friends who had a similar problem I it already has checked up, other question in that on how much is remission long - at everyone individually. Therefore, better, all once a year to be checked on VPCH.Dobrogo health!

madam
09.07.2005, 08:24
Pinochka, Thanks for the answer. And tell or say then, whether enough two ampoules for achievement of a positive take? (me have appointed or nominated) so much