PDA

Просмотр полной версии : New way of therapy

SHCHerbinka
13.10.2004, 05:39
Lovely Ladies help or assist me to understand!

The matter is that I not for a long time have met the man which names itself the psychologist! He has suggested to spend with it or him 10 sessions of "therapy" by phone, and she consists in the following:

It is necessary to accept position, laying on a back, arms or hand along a trunk, a head to the north, under a headboard and under knees to enclose or lay a small pillow. To pull a chin, fingers of legs or foots upwards - then I should feel a strain, or so-called vibration of a body.

"Psychologist" sets the equipment or installation, for example, mentally to direct or refer energy from a head up to legs or foots and back. The tube of phone should lay series on a floor. The session to last from 1 till 5 minutes.

After a release in a tube it is necessary to lie down a little, then to call back to "psychologist" having told him about sensations, feelings during a session. As a rule (I have spent already 5 sessions) during a session I feel a relaxation and only it.

"Psychologist" assures that he has the license and practises the treatment since 1991, and all its or his patients are happy or enough with sessions, have cured many illnesses or diseases (the cancer, headaches, have grown thin, etc.).

Your opinion in occasion of such treatment. Somebody heard about such way of treatment?

In advance thanks!!! Victoria

Nighta
09.07.2005, 03:32
And what he from it or this has?