PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Eyes, my eyes

ks
12.03.2005, 08:31
To me already the second person has told or said, what at me black circles under the eyes (I am died), like anything unusual was not, session, is not present examinations, at a computer longly I do not sit in general, I get enough sleep, but what then can influence me? And somehow there were recently eyes lomit, hurt.

Foxy_k
15.03.2005, 12:22
Ecchymoses, in sense dark circles?

ks
16.03.2005, 11:55
Know, at some people such dark circles under eyes estesstvenny, they always so, but at me not that case, at me from the beginning of an eye downwards dark blue and it is temporary. (in has described)))

musya
23.03.2005, 04:14
Ecchymoses, in sense dark circles?

Foooksi!!!

Where yours zammmechaaatelnaja an avatar!?!

And at me ecchymoses always so I do not know, et for weariness, probably

ks
28.03.2005, 11:32
Today eyes simply terribly hurt, is direct lomit, was exhausted and what to do or make thus I do not know.

The visitor
31.03.2005, 15:14
To me the doctor has told or said, that at me dark circles under eyes from shortage of a hemoglobin. To fill up it or him it is possible, accepting iron (not in sense metal, and a trace substance in tablets).

And still read, that at chronic ananistov ecchymoses under klazami, but it, I think, to you does not concern.

Tigercat
15.04.2005, 21:55
Today eyes simply terribly hurt, is direct lomit, was exhausted and what to do or make thus I do not know.

Oh, if eyes to you hurt is necessary to seem to the ophthalmologist, it not shutochki... Necessarily reach the doctor as soon as possible

ks
29.04.2005, 08:12

Oh, if eyes to you hurt is necessary to seem to the ophthalmologist, it not shutochki... Necessarily reach the doctor as soon as possible

At me the friend the known ophthalmologist, here he to me also has told or said, but he has told or said, what is it because of weariness and, that I have processed.

ks
15.05.2005, 23:38
To Me the doctor has told or said, that at me dark circles under eyes from shortage of a hemoglobin. To fill up it or him it is possible, accepting iron (not in sense metal, and a trace substance in tablets).

And still read, that at chronic ananistov ecchymoses under klazami, but it, I think, to you does not concern.

I have dropped out ananistka chronic)))

Not, with a hemoglobin that's all right and ecchymoses not such.

Thanks!

Instead of will prompt who that does or makes when eyes get tired?

Tigercat
30.05.2005, 09:42

At me the friend the known ophthalmologist, here he to me also has told or said, but he has told or said, what is it because of weariness and, that I have processed.

Well if so that I for you am quiet

Try or Taste gymnastics for tired eyes, and it is even better if probably take holiday for some days, sleep, have a rest properly...

http: // comp-doctor.ru/eye/eye_upr.php

ks
09.07.2005, 02:12

Well if so that I for you am quiet

Try or Taste gymnastics for tired eyes, and it is even better if probably take holiday for some days, sleep, have a rest properly...

http: // comp-doctor.ru/eye/eye_upr.php

At me now week of "rest" - in University to go it is not necessary, but is week course when it is necessary to study a material and to start to write, so especially will not grow soft, now the special load on eyes will be.

I shall try or taste gymnastics!