PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Clinic Mosglaz. Restoration of vision

Cheerful
22.01.2005, 02:05
Somebody heard about such? And there can be a vision there restored to itself? Share, pliz.

And can will prompt a good method of restoration of vision bezoperatsionnym in the way.!?

Dense head of hear
29.01.2005, 15:11
And that at you with vision it is concrete...?

I the ophthalmologist, complain...)

Cheerful
13.02.2005, 05:53
Minus 3 it is simple))

It would be desirable to go without glasses or spots)))

Dense head of hear
01.03.2005, 07:28
And what particularly methods interest? If nonconventional, esteem book Norbekova " experience of the fool or a key to an enlightenment "

And if traditional, that is modern laser operations, but for this purpose it is necessary to pass or take place inspection, you can do not approach or suit for the laser... To measure thickness of a cornea, the age is considered, on how much diopters in a year vision decreases, whether the scleroplasty was done or made..... i.t.d... It is a lot of nuances)) and it is better to do or make the laser after sorts or labors...

New private or individual clinics likely would not advise, they both three times have more than price and the equipment not turned out... But it is concrete for this I do not know, them shchas the heap has divorced... Try or taste MNTK.. The main thing remember, that any intervention can give posleoperatsioonye complication... And it is your unique 2 eyes and be given only to the good, checked up arms or hand....))

Cheerful
02.03.2005, 07:30
Operation I do not want - terribly. Better in glasses or spots)

FFFFF
17.03.2005, 05:26
Dense head of hear! Can you to me tozh pomozhite the matter is that somewhere half-year were vzhivleny lenses back and till now there were patches of light in opinion of even if you do not look at a light source, as though a rainbow on the bottom edge or territory of a lens so irritates Doctors speak in due course will pass or take place but till now does not pass or take place

Dense head of hear
08.04.2005, 22:23
In sense: " vzhivleny lenses "? You have in view of an artificial lens? If yes, such should not be, the normal lens, qualitative does not give patches of light.. And it will not pass or not take place itself, you can unless to get used only to this addition in the vision

JUlchonok
13.04.2005, 10:48
The main thing remember, that any intervention can give posleoperatsioonye complication... And it is your unique 2 eyes and be given only to the good, checked up arms or hand....))

IT AGREE!!!

And to the author I wish to tell small history...

My schoolmate has performed operation, for a long time the truth it was, at it or her was-5,5 so doctors too dissuaded it or her, but she not in what... Too wished to go without glasses or spots, doctors " spoke her look or see! To what ourselves glasses or spots we go!, what thick glasses also it is not done or made to itself operation!!! ", but it has turned out after operation so, as now she goes in glasses or spots, moreover and an astigmatism has got, at me most-3,5, I go in glasses or spots about 10 classes constantly, but operation to do or make I do not want.

Certainly since then and doctors have more than experience and the equipment.... But everyone happens...

Mashulka:)
21.04.2005, 18:08
I know a case, to the aunt have made in city hospital almost a scalpel operation - and shchas at her 100 %-s' vision. And at the some people from the laser then such problems...

Pancake-pancake-pancake, instead of I wish in fact to go in glasses or spots!

Dense head of hear
08.07.2005, 20:35
As to laser correction, personally we did not have any complication though technology rather new and I can not tell or say anything to an occasion remote postoperative periodna (more than 10 years). Depends on the surgeon much. But speak, it prikolno when practically at once you see without glasses or spots))