PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Throws in fever...

Baba Manya
27.10.2004, 11:54
Whether can such be on hormonal ground? Sometimes becomes so hotly neither from that nor from this. Has noticed that last time it happens before monthly. Such impression that temperature rises. I measure - and temperature normal. But over such sensation as if hot water pour. The climacterium is excluded. To me up to it or him as early as years 20-25. Whether there can be it on hormonal ground?

SUGAH
29.10.2004, 00:00
Yes it is normal. To me during ?? even on a frost and a wind it is hot.

Baba Manya
07.11.2004, 16:19
Aha, at me every month new signs PMS. That nervousness, bitchiness, pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly in fever throws.

Off: listen, to you almost it is so much how much and me! Almost to the day! You casually are not left on a horoscope?

SUGAH
21.11.2004, 01:04
Not, at me on July, 20th On a horoscope - the Cancer. By the way, I now began to use soya products. They are useful to women. The muck, certainly, but costs or stands that.

Baba Manya
30.11.2004, 09:10
Not, at me on July, 20th On a horoscope - the Cancer. By the way, I now began to use soya products. They are useful to women. The muck, certainly, but costs or stands that.

And at me on August, 11th

And soya products it not muck. At me the child pyot exclusively soya milk, with vanilla. I a year 3 drink only a soya, and on usual milk or dairy products at me an allergy vyrabotalas.

SUGAH
03.12.2004, 16:22
The good fellow, correctly you do or make. But personally to me on taste they disgusting. And still I saw soybeans, directly pods are on sale fresh. It will Be necessary to try or taste.

Baba Manya
07.12.2004, 01:18
The Good fellow, correctly you do or make. But personally to me on taste they disgusting. And still I saw soybeans, directly pods are on sale fresh. It will Be necessary to try or taste.

It is possible and without pods. They are called edamame on-n???. And it is necessary to get used to a soya. You see, I synulja has got used to a soya and ordinary milk does not transfer or carry on taste. In soya milk it is more than everyones poleznostej than in ordinary. There add vitamins everyones.

jasmi
09.12.2004, 20:35
I think, from hormones. During a climacterium the level of hormones decreases, and in second half of cycle the level of any hormone (estrogen, seem, but can also Progesteronum) too sharply falls.

Baba Manya
14.12.2004, 16:32
I think, from hormones. During a climacterium the level of hormones decreases, and in second half of cycle the level of any hormone (estrogen, seem, but can also Progesteronum) too sharply falls.

I still now drink antibiotics from an otitis, and the connected temperature seemed to me that at me with an infection. But a body temperature normal though to me and it is hot.

skarlet
30.12.2004, 17:44

I still now drink antibiotics from an otitis, and the connected temperature seemed to me that at me with an infection. But a body temperature normal though to me and it is hot.

And the organism can from antibiotics makes a fool?

Baba Manya
15.01.2005, 20:00

And the organism can from antibiotics makes a fool?

Everyone is possible or probable. Last time when I drank these antibiotics, me toshnilo. This time in fever throws.

skarlet
03.02.2005, 02:40
Yes, I remember.

Me too from antibiotics always toshnit and more insomnia happens excruciates.

Baba Manya
15.02.2005, 14:07
Yes, I remember.

Me too from antibiotics always toshnit and more insomnia happens excruciates.

Antibiotics irritate a stomach, kill a microflora. They should be accepted only with meal, more than farinaceous foods is during this period. And here the sleeplessness never excruciates me. I sleep and see perfect dreams.

Skazka_no1
08.03.2005, 00:12
Whether instead of there can be it connected somehow with reception OK.

At my girlfriend such was. She even all in sweat woke up also attacks of fever too were. It was necessary to replace OK and all has passed or has taken place.

Simply idea.

Baba Manya
17.03.2005, 10:32
Instead of whether there can be it connected somehow with reception OK.

At my girlfriend such was. She even all in sweat woke up also attacks of fever too were. It was necessary to replace OK and all has passed or has taken place.

Simply idea.

Not, I already as do not accept couple of months OK. I on this ground had such shifts, that I zareklas to not play about this chicken-feed.

skarlet
03.04.2005, 04:16

Simply idea.

Not, I already as do not accept couple of months OK. I on this ground had such shifts, that I zareklas to not play about this chicken-feed.

Carries, and at me a pancake on a turn or turnover, now the third month as has thrown, so kryshnjak carries.

That mood skips, desires not clear, state of health any not such. Myself I can not see!

Baba Manya
08.07.2005, 20:04

Simply idea.

Carries, and at me a pancake on a turn or turnover, now the third month as has thrown, so kryshnjak carries.

That mood skips, desires not clear, state of health any not such. Myself I can not see!

After cancelling OK there is a disaccustoming. Original lomka. Then should polegchat. I vrachiha, mlin, has registered OK right after an abortion. It is visible my organism has not had time to depart. There was a full hormonal shock. At what I accepted the most sparing tablets - ortotritsiklen-, from which least by-effects.