PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fixing or Lingering cold

Dark
01.01.2005, 09:03
Please, prompt,

At my girlfriend a month (month, I I do not exaggerate) constant temperature nearby 37, slightly the throat hurts, slightly a rhinitis. Such impression that cold. She already than it is possible for all at home perelechilas. The doctor caused or called home, has told or said what is it ORVI, especially to worry it is not necessary and so on. (in our village such a pancake doctors....)

I am going to to drag it or her in normal clinic, resists. What is it in general can be??

Alis_sa
08.07.2005, 19:14
I hurted or was ill;was sick one and a half month a terrible bronchitis - nothing was treated, already in otchajane was. Delicacy, constant tussis, doctors spoke, that a usual bronchitis. But I never SO did not hurt or be ill;be sick. Has recovered after the girl-friend with the friend has casually acquainted me. It is possible in what to not believe (as I before and did or made), in malefices there, decays everyones, but after this friend, I in a week the person of have felt. And she has simply planted or put me opposite zazhennoj the church candle, we so have sat five minutes... And all!!! Well " valuable indicatings " to me everyones nadavala: what to do or make, that these or it slazy did not stick, as themselves correctly message. Vobshchem if it is interesting write: alis_sa@rambler.ru, ladies of its or her coordinate, she and on a photo works, I then rodstvenikov have palmed off photos of the to her...