PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Methods of an abortion

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

smoker
08.12.2004, 15:21
Girls! Darlings! Help or assist! How to get rid of undesirable pregnancy without vmeshmtelstva the doctor.

Delay small. Speak that now

There are such tablets, that at once help or assist.

Prompt, please!

All falls!

------------------

Nata

Step-by-step
08.12.2004, 19:15
ATTENTION: I not the medical worker. All further has exclusively information character.

If it already the delay on how much or as far as days - to not manage tablets. A problem that if the ootid has already started develop, expel it or her special preparations (basically hormonal) can, BUT they do not guarantee, that the germ will be expelled completely. In case something remains, there can be an inflammation and "cleaning" surgery, on the average week in bolshnitse is required is.

Recommend answers to such questions to search not in the Internet-conferences, and at the good gynecologist in a cabinet or study.

In no event it should is impossible to use the house agents connected with hot water, reception of medicinal preparations, etc. All the further actions to be spent under the control of the doctor. The expensive can manage any amateur performance.

The mini-abortion spent by the skilled or experienced doctor, most likely, will have the minimal consequences for health. If you do not trust opinion of the gynecologist in a district clinic - visit or attend the paid doctor in the center of planning of family.

Necessarily spend the repeated test for specification of the fact of pregnancy. It is desirable - in good honey. Establishment. Probably, you in vain are nervous.

------------------

Sergey a.k.a. James John Dark

Natucikk
11.12.2004, 21:40
, You will not solve thus the problems, I assure you. Certainly, there is a phrase: " there Is no person - there is no problem " , but do not live on her.

What at you to fall? The husband or your "friend" throws you? Or on the contrary - forces? In both cases I to you simply guarantee, that you will not return "friend" to these or it;this, and the attitude or relation will not improve.

Many people, unfortunately, confuse concepts "love" and "lust". Love, she always zhertvenna, gives and is pleased, when at liked (oh) very well. Lust is insatiable. She all time demands the . Also has no value or meaning;importance in what it is shown: in sex, money or in something.

The love never will want to destroy the fetus. Lust has the motto: " I Live for myself, I spit on all " and other person always considers or examines;surveys, how an agent for achievement of the purposes.

If you will make abortion, you will have a heap of problems, and old will not disappear; I guarantee. I know many little girls who have simply risen in a stupor after such "operation", have ended, as interesting little girls and became simply machine tools for reception of carnal pleasure. Also I know also the few, unfortunately, which "operation" to do or make did not become. And O?O?yO-on the sly began to live further. Both institutes have finished also other. I assure, that the God will not leave you if you will make ugodnoe for It or him business - will refuse murder of the innocent person. the God is strong as the person, and to him in those damnations which come after abortion.

I as the man speak, to you not udastsja anybody to keep such act. The mors which will rise between you, will destroy all yours though in what that good between you attitudes or relations. Ask the girlfriends, done or made abortions, whether much managed to keep about themselves the lovers after similar "operation". Collect statistics and you will see, that she - is not optimistical in this sense!

Certainly, on you relatives, parents and can press other people. Do not listen to anybody!!!, under what pretext it would not be done or made, remains murder .

Anything around of you will not collapse! And if will collapse - the God will create new. Write to me the letter, give vstetimsja, we shall talk. I live in Moscow.

Lemniskata
13.12.2004, 21:32
No tablets can cause or call an abortion at a strong and healthy uterus. Such it is possible or probable only when the fetus does not keep after numerous abortions or for other reasons.

But after their application the child can be born with a pathology.

Better do not risk, and think, whether so all is bad, and try to be adjusted or be set up on inevitable, not desired child after time can becomes or begins desired.

User
14.12.2004, 05:52
Well unless except for what specially for this purpose also are created. It is called - chemical abortion.

Another matter what to accept them it is necessary under the control of the doctor, and only on small term - some weeks which the doctor besides should define or determine.

It is impossible to buy most and to swallow that has got, even do not try.

Those women who have transferred or carried chemical abortion, mark or celebrate, what is it there was less morbid, less irritating procedure in comparison with usual, and by quantity or amount of by-effects essentially it is more preferable.

Do not listen to anybody - only itself. It is YOUR choice. Only yours. It is your life, and all in her will be as you want it or this. Feel free to choose and make of the decision.

Success!

NADDIN
16.12.2004, 08:25
123456template654321

motria
18.12.2004, 15:11
It is very easy or light to give any advice or councils when you are not in such situation as it is easy or light to speak do or make abortion or do not do or make. Though in most cases I against abortion but how to be with pregnancy after rape, with pregnancy when already obviously it is known that the sick child will be born.

And about a subject it is necessary to make a decision. First, really to descend or go to the doctor and to make the analysis, tests of type Be Sure can and be mistaken. If pregnancy nevertheless is it is necessary to solve and solve quickly, it will not resolve any more. Whether so the situation is awful also anything it is impossible to change or solve? Perhaps, you should consult to someone to relatives with the girlfriend (I so understand, that to the father of the child you do not wish to address), with the close relative, to address to the psychologist or to descend or go in church.

But if a situation on 100 % such, that you are assured of the decision to do or make abortion, please, be not engaged in amateur performance, consequences can be much worse, down to danger of your life. Make mini-abortion. About chemical abortion, how much or as far as I know, all these agents are not certificated in Russia and officially in our medicine are not used.

And why you do not wish to go to the doctor? Be afraid? Do not trust? Descend or go in paid reliable consultation, consult to the doctor, how much or as far as probability of sterility or barrenness after abortion, in fact if a Rh factor negative she very much and very much greater or big.

But in any case I wish you courage and forces for decision-making. Do not hesitate and weigh all pro and contra.

nothing
21.12.2004, 13:59
Only it is not necessary priputyvat here religion and murder. On the average across Russia, women during a life do or make two abortions. Yes, it is last method of contraception, nevertheless, I consider or count, quite opravdanyj. The Most important - the good skilled or experienced doctor. I already expressed, that rastit the child in conditions, when there is no an opportunity to provide its or his worthy existence and education - is immoral.

As I consider or count quite fair differentiation: till 12 weeks - a fetus, after 12 - the child.

By the way, if at mother a negative Rh factor, I recommend to ask the doctor about an immunoglobulin. That in a blood there were no antibodies.

------------------

AVS-INTERSOFT
21.12.2004, 17:37
to

Tais
23.12.2004, 00:06
TO SERJYK

Know, what such " a victim of advertising "? It when the person hears something, and

At once the citation from advertising is recollected to him. The TV it is necessary to look less

I about this advertising have forgotten davnym for a long time, here you have reminded. By the way, very pertinently. If all this advertising as well remembered as you Natasha most likely would not have such problems now.

And freedom - really sweet word. It was necessary to try or taste?

Now: " Only here advertizers of that advertising in due time have modestly held back that at contact to the infected partner in one case from three infection with AIDS all the same occurs or happens even at 100 %-s' use of this goods. " Whence such statistics? A link, the author, the citation? Well and at last your own opinion if it is available for you certainly, - which image it is possible or probable?

Mere allegations do not do or make honour to the author as you understand, and force to assume, that except for another's citations from itself to him to add there is nothing.

Valsboston: are certificated, are used and in any drugstore are on sale) It to you not America, fortunately. Well, people does not know - and of that would be incured to buy and swallow not looking. The doctor should write out medicines! The Majority of them.

blowhead
24.12.2004, 02:05
to

The Barner Performance of Latex Rubber C.M. Roland: Chemistry Devision, Code 6120 Naval Research Laboratory. Washington, DC 1993

Dr. Margaret A.Fischl JAMA - Journal of the American Medical Association.

If such link will arrange.

Evgeny
26.12.2004, 08:54
Actually, questions two:

1. Through what term after abortion it is possible to give birth or travail?

2. Whether it is possible to leave the child if the girl has become pregnant " through tablets "?

Thankful in advance to all responded.

eva with.
26.12.2004, 10:09
Here all very individually. Looking, what abortion. Looking as this abortion has gone through an organism. Looking what tablets. Depending on it or this is when their reception is finished. If at all it is finished. More shortly - with it or this it is better to the doctor!!!

Ellena
27.12.2004, 11:20
Yes I understand, that it is better to the doctor. But the additional information will not prevent. As I need to calm the girl.

Abortion still was not, only it is planned. Tablets - "Diana" if someone about what speaks it.

, on the average, through what term after abortion it is possible to give birth or travail to all? I do not ask to within day, even the order - month or year?

Katjuha
27.12.2004, 15:04
The doctor can respond to the first question and only by results of the abortion only.

How much or As far as I know, if at application of hormonal contraceptives conception all the same has occured or happened - it most likely will not affect or influence health of the child. Certainly, after an establishment of the fact of pregnancy reception of tablets should be stopped.

And generally it is interesting to me: really so hardly to descend or go to the doctor? And he will answer only after survey and analyses.

------------------

AlexK
30.12.2004, 04:09
The additional information will prevent. Will not prevent only visit to the professional. And differently such information can be typed or collected from a series " the neigbour has told or said ".

ARCHI
02.01.2005, 00:51
I personally know the girl who " during reception of tablets " has given birth wonderful zdorovenkuju to the little girl.

Elentre
02.01.2005, 05:55
Thanks all responded, visit to the doctor is planned for Friday, simply it would be desirable to learn or find out more BEFORE visiting the doctor.

Konstantin P
03.01.2005, 19:03
, Do not hurry up to do or make sharp movements well all not having weighed and not having understood. To get rid of a fetus of love it is easy or light, but here only it already will be an irreparable step. Recoil you will not make at all desire back. You that, absolutely directly hate this girl, what marriage or spoilage with it or her for you nepriemlim? Or you are afraid, what you will not pull the maintenance or contents and education? In vain. In the woman, in it or her only it is necessary yes to put love attention and she through time will return to you all doubly. Even itself you will be surprised, and to throw itself never you will want.

And abortion of the attitude or relation still never between anybody yet did not improve, but only destroyed or blasted. Please, esteem the link.

See Undesirable pregnancy

[It is corrected: Serjyk (edited 11-05-2000).]

V.
05.01.2005, 12:39
SERJUK: I respond with delay

I do not know, whether in a course you but if it will be proved, what someone had infection ZPPP either AIDS, or pregnancy, at use of a condom, owing to its or his "unreliability" - you know, for what sum the manufacturer of condoms on one only to the claim will get? At once it can be closed, it is good if the property will suffice to pay off. Same Staffs or States, it not Africa.

Remember that process with Philippe Morris when one aunt had legal proceedings with them, that at it or her say a cancer of lungs, and it or her have not warned, that smoking will inevitably result or bring in it or this. Guess, who has won?

The result - now campaign of antipropagation of smoking is headed and financed Philippe Morris'. It I so, for example. And in general, to any information it is necessary to approach or suit it is critical, even import.

Want, I shall advise you the domestic literature where accessible tongue, besides at a good professional level, compares efficiency of contraceptives? If I correctly remember, condoms have typed or collected 99, 01 % that means, that from 100 women protected in this way, within a year becomes pregnant 0,9.

And in general, that we here argue as laymans - ask professionals about it or this is for example, on www.med2000.ru. Only when they above you uhohatyvatsja will begin - do not take offence.

lena
06.01.2005, 16:59
I, in general, did not plan to continue this subject. But, time has gone such pjanka...

Before something to advise, not bad to learn or find out a situation more deeply, it not seems to you? But all over again I shall respond to your report. For definiteness we shall name my girlfriend N

1. To get rid of a fetus of love it is easy or light, but here only it already will be an irreparable step.

Recoil you will not make at all desire back. And who prevents with N to give birth or travail to us to children further? Especially, as you remember, I just about it or this and asked.

2. You that, absolutely directly hate this girl, what marriage or spoilage with it or her for you nepriemlim? On the contrary, I like N, but here in occasion of marriage or spoilage... I am deeply convinced, that for love marriage or spoilage is not obligatory, he only imposes additional mutual obligations, and it is not pleasant to me. In the near future I to marry I am not going to.

3. Or you are afraid, that you will not pull

The maintenance or contents and education? Here I just am not afraid of it or this. I earn enough to contain family, as if to education then it is difficult to me to judge what I would be the father, I am subjective.

4. In the woman, in it or her only it is necessary yes to put love attention and she through time will return to you all doubly. Even itself you will be surprised, and to throw itself never you will want. It too the general or common conclusion. For any women he is fair, and for any is not present. I met examples both that, and another. So it is not necessary to generalize.

Now in occasion of a situation. I have intentionally removed an explanation on the extremity or end of the report that it did not prevent to perceive my previous calculations. And the situation is those:

1. N married (the truth, she does not like the husband, but it is the big role does not play).

2. As I already wrote above, I am not going to to marry in the near future.

3. N me does not like, and I fine see it.

Now, there are two outputs or exits - or to give birth or travail, or abortion (I hope for tomorrow's visit and that pregnancy will not prove to be true). What your output or exit?

[It is corrected: Efim (edited 11-05-2000).]

Eve's mum
08.01.2005, 14:47
I am deeply convinced, that for love marriage or spoilage is not obligatory, he only imposes additional mutual obligations, and it is not pleasant to me.

Oh, what old song. The young man, you excuse me, but the unwillingness to carry " additional mutual obligations ", and in other words the RESPONSIBILITY puts under strong doubt presence at you love to this girl...

Elenaa
08.01.2005, 17:02
voobshchem the person has addressed to us with a question instead of that we have started it or him to discuss its or his moral appearance.

[It is corrected: Golubka (edited 11-05-2000).]

omel
11.01.2005, 01:39
2 Olga: I bear the responsibility for the girl which I like, and without marriage or spoilage. For comprehension of the responsibility for another the die in the passport is not necessary.

2 Golubka: thanks on a kind word.

P.S. It is possible on "you", I have got used on iXBT, and in "Coffee house", in my opinion, this subject discussed.

[It is corrected: Efim (edited 11-05-2000).]

pacient
11.01.2005, 20:32
123456template654321