PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bleaching gel for a teeth

Maayan
05.04.2005, 04:58
In Israel there was on sale Colgate Simply White, a gel for bleaching a teeth. Naturally, in advertising it is written, that he is safe in application and does not damage or injure an enamel. My mum speaks on the contrary, that he for certain damages or injures an enamel.

Who knows, collided or faced, used?

alisaa
05.04.2005, 19:33
In Israel there was on sale Colgate Simply White, a gel for bleaching a teeth. Naturally, in advertising it is written, that he is safe in application and does not damage or injure an enamel. My mum speaks on the contrary, that he for certain damages or injures an enamel.

I used this gel, really bleaches, but on the bill of an enamel your Mum of the right.

Maayan
09.04.2005, 21:45
Whether and there is a bleaching harming teeth?

alisaa
13.04.2005, 03:27
And whether there is a bleaching harming teeth?

I think - is not present. Usually preparations which get into an enamel enter into these gels. By the way if after application of these gels to drink tea or coffee color vestsja together with gel and the effect will be just what isn't needed.

But in stomotologii there is such service as drawing on a teeth of any blanket.

ABVGDeika
17.04.2005, 12:23
I tried or tasted. Bleaches, about an enamel - I do not know, but the gum or gingiva to hurt and bleed or be ill and bleed;be sick and bleed have begun, then about half a year them treated. On fih!

Maayan
20.04.2005, 19:40
I tried or tasted. Bleaches, about an enamel - I do not know, but the gum or gingiva to hurt and bleed or be ill and bleed;be sick and bleed have begun, then about half a year them treated. On fih!

Yes, yes mum also frightened me it or this. I shall not be then even to try or taste. (mum is always right)

Intelima
22.04.2005, 06:24
I did or made bleaching in a dental out-patient department - what that gel laid down on a teeth, then a lamp warmed up... Painfully! A teeth have brightened! But to do or make I do not advise!

Intelima
24.04.2005, 22:23

I used this gel, really bleaches, but on the bill of an enamel your Mum of the right.

And I wished to buy or purchase... Do not advise? How you have felt that the enamel is damaged or injured?

The visitor
26.04.2005, 11:25
And I wished to buy or purchase... Do not advise? How you have felt that the enamel is damaged or injured?

I do not know as it to describe, when you eat - a unpleasant status such, chuvsvitelny strongly a teeth become to goorjachemu, cold, and after an apple - though in general a mouth do not open. As askomina on a teeth.

Intelima
02.05.2005, 10:10

I do not know as it to describe, when you eat - a unpleasant status such, chuvsvitelny strongly a teeth become to goorjachemu, cold, and after an apple - though in general a mouth do not open. As askomina on a teeth.

And a teeth became svetlee? Or really white??

There is a game svech????

The visitor
04.05.2005, 04:15
And a teeth became svetlee? Or really white??

There is a game of suppositories????

Svetlee for a while, but not ideally white. I shall tell or say precisely one - game svech is not necessary.

Milen
08.05.2005, 13:45
And soda is harmful to a teeth or all the same sometimes it is possible to use?

Anasha_aka
17.05.2005, 05:41
And soda is harmful to a teeth or all the same sometimes it is possible to use?

Yes, but I somehow asked about it or this at stamotologa, he sovetyval pereodicheski to make procedures of bleaching by soda, the main thing to not get on a gum or gingiva, and that can be damaged or injured;hurt! It is necessary to do or make procedure accurately that not strongly enamel to damage or injure;hurt.. But I never bleached soda

ABVGDeika
19.05.2005, 01:18
There Is a game svech????

No!

The visitor
21.05.2005, 01:16
I did or made bleaching in a dental out-patient department - what that gel laid down on a teeth, then a lamp warmed up... Painfully! A teeth have brightened! But to do or make I do not advise!

Here horror!!!! I did or made it... I shall not wish the most malicious enemy. I then to doctors have told or said, that this piece can be adapted for tortures.... Such sensation that in all teeth caries, but it good... Then begins as if a nerve to rake - a pain infernal and prodalzhaetsja then about one day... Horror!!!!!

The visitor
21.05.2005, 13:08
I shall continue...

The truth it was necessary for me will get rid of a fluorosis (i.e.) From them I have got rid of brown maculae, but a teeth is strongly direct taki byelye not became

Olga
25.05.2005, 21:06
And if soda to clean? A brush on batarejkah?

Anabassis
08.07.2005, 17:54
What horror films! My stomatologist categorically to me has told or said that soda in no event it is impossible to clean a teeth! It is much worse even than bleaching at the doctor since we not the pro and for certain can in time = up to the extremity or end an enamel spoil He has advised to buy or purchase an electrobrush and to replace Pasta.