PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dummies or Papillas hurt

25.01.2005, 14:24
Here day 4 dummies or papillas hurt, I think what is it before monthly, but before such was not, therefore and I asked by a question because of what such can be. Who can will prompt?

xa
02.02.2005, 18:17
Can be a harbinger of a mastopathy. But it is better to address to mammologu.

10.02.2005, 21:58
All breast but only dummies or papillas, hurt only hurts not when touch. And so it's OK.

Here I still think, it can depends from bjusgaletera? Never wore paralonovye, and here has bought or purchased. It can with neprivychki?

xa
11.02.2005, 03:36
At a beginning mastopathy dummies or papillas can start to hurt or be ill;be sick only. At me she has begun that for couple of days before monthly the breast ached a bit. First assured, what is it norm or rate, and then such has begun!!!

But it is possible or probable and from new lifchika.... Any chicken-feed in a life happens.

Jeans-girl
18.02.2005, 12:06
I think all before monthly they hurt. Here me now too hurt, especially in the mornings, simply to touch it is impossible. I wait monthly

xa
27.02.2005, 19:01
I on the bitter experience now do not believe in simple " before monthly ". To everyone "chih" I pay steadfast attention, even before monsters.

06.03.2005, 02:31
I on the bitter experience now do not believe in simple " before monthly ". To everyone "chih" I pay steadfast attention, even before monsters.

Thus and to go mad it is possible. It is impossible so.

xa
17.03.2005, 05:56
I shall not go mad. But how earlier to not pay attention any more I shall not be. And the more so to listen to opinions as if if hurts, it is normal.

linchen
19.03.2005, 07:15
Here day 4 dummies or papillas hurt, I think what is it before monthly, but before such was not, therefore and I asked by a question because of what such can be. Who can will prompt?

And pregnancy is excluded? At her too dummies or papillas can hurt or be ill;be sick.

Tender*
01.04.2005, 10:30
And I recently in a sun deck pozagorala, and have not covered a dummy, so they awfully then hurted or were ill;were sick me. Now it's OK.

04.04.2005, 20:36

And pregnancy is excluded? At her too dummies or papillas can hurt or be ill;be sick.

On 100 % to tell or say that is excluded, I can not! In a week should go monthly, we shall look or see will be or not.

Marijka
07.04.2005, 05:24
Pregnancy, by the way can also

ks
10.04.2005, 18:15
I when on 3 kg have recovered, at me a breast have inflated and hurted or was ill;was sick, I so have strained, what is it with her. And now has again grown thin, neither breasts, nor pains))

The good child
12.04.2005, 11:52
At me too ache a bit inorgda before monthly and when only has started to drink ok gre that week hurted or were ill;were sick....

And how to check up a mastopathy????? That that have frightened....

Not sleeping..
08.05.2005, 09:18
Descend or Go to mammologu or, at the worst, to the gynecologist. Complain of stethalgias before monthly, you will look or see, if necessary will make uzi or will send on a mammogram... Also be not afraid, even if it is a mastopathy is not a cancer, not precancerous disease, and basically hormonal. It is treated if to not start! Only in a selftreatment be not engaged - and all will be good!

xa
08.07.2005, 13:02
At me too ache a bit inorgda before monthly and when only has started to drink ok gre that week hurted or were ill;were sick....

And how to check up a mastopathy????? That that have frightened....

About the mastopathy I have thought suddenly when have groped in a breast inspissation. Has gone to the gynecologist. She has sent me on uzi. By the way, if I confuse nothing, till 40 years without acute necessity a mammography do not do or make.