PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Rodinki

Olga
18.02.2005, 01:58
And they appear at you simply so? Already in majority? Happens such? Or nevuses pigmentosus?

Baba Manya
21.02.2005, 22:11
At me in general a skin white, dry, without rodinok. When rodinka appears, it disturbs me a little. Has still noticed, that rodinki at the 3-years son began to appear.

Olga
02.03.2005, 03:30
At me in general a skin white, dry, without rodinok. When rodinka appears, it disturbs me a little. Has still noticed, that rodinki at the 3-years son began to appear.

Just about and to what it...

Baba Manya
08.03.2005, 06:16
Yes like at children at this age also start to appear. It is necessary to look what they under the invoice or texture. If they it is simple tyomnenkie and flat it is normal. And if they convex, rough to the touch it is necessary already to the doctor. And certainly, it is less to take a great interest or be fond in the sun.

Olga
08.03.2005, 07:47
Yes like at children at this age also start to appear. It is necessary to look what they under the invoice or texture. If they it is simple tyomnenkie and flat it is normal. And if they convex, rough to the touch it is necessary already to the doctor. And certainly, it is less to take a great interest or be fond in the sun.

If flat - that is nevuses pigmentosus...

eh - well at children is normally - certainly...

Galink
16.03.2005, 16:14
Olga, you forgive or excuse me, but you has simply broken through!!!

Mdjajajaja...

Olga
17.03.2005, 08:42
Olga, you forgive or excuse me, but you has simply broken through!!!

Mdjajajaja...

Baba Manya
24.03.2005, 17:37

No, not absolutely nevuses pigmentosus. Rodinki, even flat, it is good-quality tumours. Nevuses pigmentosus it at old men. Saw as the old woman "speckled" go? Here it pigmentye maculae, and deduce or remove them a lemon juice.

Olga
03.04.2005, 12:07

No, not absolutely nevuses pigmentosus. Rodinki, even flat, it is good-quality tumours. Nevuses pigmentosus it at old men. Saw as the old woman "speckled" go? Here it pigmentye maculae, and deduce or remove them a lemon juice.

Clearly - thanks for consultation

Tender*
13.04.2005, 16:03
Woman Man.. At my girlfriend, her 24 years, at it or her have appeared nevuses pigmentosus on a breast, not rodinki and maculae, such greater or big.

You have written, what them deduce or remove a lemon juice, And it is possible to ask as?

Simply vatkoj smochenoj to smear or what?

In advance thanks!

Olga
24.04.2005, 05:26
Woman Man.. At my girlfriend, her 24 years, at it or her have appeared nevuses pigmentosus on a breast, not rodinki and maculae, such greater or big.

You have written, what them deduce or remove a lemon juice, And it is possible to ask as?

Simply vatkoj smochenoj to smear or what?

In advance thanks!

I think better to the doctor, instead of a selftreatment though itself is not worse....

Tender*
30.04.2005, 18:23
She was at the doctor, I did not learn or find out details from it or her, but here have seen that the Woman Attracting has written, it became interesting

Baba Manya
09.05.2005, 01:37
She was at the doctor, I did not learn or find out details from it or her, but here have seen that the Woman Attracting has written, it became interesting

The tender, and the reason of these maculae it is known? In fact they can jump out and on hormonal ground, and in this case the lemon juice will not help or assist. Sometimes women have dark circles under eyes and around of a mouth because of pregnancy or reception OK. In that case simply it is necessary to cover or lute them a make up. Eshchli the woman spends a lot of time for the sun at it or her maculae type of large freckles can get. Then it is necessary to be smeared with a special sun-protection cream. And to deduce or remove nevuses pigmentosus connected with ageing use a lemon juice with soda. You mix or admix in water, and you foment. Still broth chistotela very or very much helps or assists. Simply you boil leaves and then you insist. Slishaesh nastoj also you hold in a refrigeration cabinet. You do or make then cold lotions. At the same time spots treats. The effect will be visible in couple of days.

Tender*
13.05.2005, 13:22

The tender, and the reason of these maculae it is known? In fact they can jump out and on hormonal ground, and in this case the lemon juice will not help or assist. Sometimes women have dark circles under eyes and around of a mouth because of pregnancy or reception OK. In that case simply it is necessary to cover or lute them a make up. Eshchli the woman spends a lot of time for the sun at it or her maculae type of large freckles can get. Then it is necessary to be smeared with a special sun-protection cream. And to deduce or remove nevuses pigmentosus connected with ageing use a lemon juice with soda. You mix or admix in water, and you foment. Still broth chistotela very or very much helps or assists. Simply you boil leaves and then you insist. Slishaesh nastoj also you hold in a refrigeration cabinet. You do or make then cold lotions. At the same time spots treats. The effect will be visible in couple of days.

The reason I do not know, but last time hormones at it or her skip, but OK she does not accept, wants the child, yes it is impossible, to doctors all something goes constantly treats.

Thanks for advice or councils

Baba Manya
08.07.2005, 00:46
Here, it is visible that she was healed malenko. From stress everyones vsjachiny get out. That that I have advised it national agents. pomino them it is a lot of professional tools.