PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to hope for a miracle

Djujmovochka
19.01.2005, 09:51
At me such situation, recently handed over I analyses on hormones and US. At me raised or increased -38, and on uzi have told or said a polycystosis. To me the doctor has appointed or nominated 3 months to drink Marvelon, and then activly to try to become pregnant, if within 2 months it to not turn out, we shall be as that on another to try, prinemat what that medicines and thus we shall try to become pregnant. Certainly very much it would be desirable, that all has turned out after that Marvelona to not drink anything more. Tell or say please as can affect or have an effect the child if I shall be prinemat that that during conception.

Jane
23.01.2005, 16:34
Something it is concrete that? At me the book is " mistakes or errors of development ", there all consequences are written and photographed from what that happens, but the nobility is better than it or this not, and that to breathe then terribly... The main thing to read the summary to preparations, whether there it is written it is possible to accept during pregnancy.

08.02.2005, 15:03
With a polycystosis it is possible zaberemennit. So do not experience. I hope to you Marvelon will help or assist. But it is strange, that to you have appointed or nominated only 3 months to drink them. The organism only gets used 3 months to them. On how much I know, such courses of treatment should last a minimum of 5 months. I have recovered from a polycystosis by means of Diana-35. But it last longly and not in one call. And in breaks between treatments I zaberemennila. And here of influence of this all on pregnancy I think to you better to ask the doctor and to read summaries to preparations.

Djujmovochka
15.02.2005, 01:25
Polycystosis at me already for a long time, I already so much tablets have drunk both Diana-35 including and any results. Simply very much it would be desirable that all has turned out after Marvelona and to not drink more anything to become pregnant. I here think can BT reconcile to me when I shall cease to drink Marvelon that podgadat when the ovulation will be.

Hamelionchik
24.02.2005, 06:44
Here and umenja the same situation. A saw to Diana 3 months, then a break, then again to Diana (7 months). And here now a break. Greater or big hopes assigned, but... Already 21 day of a cycle, and BT all 36,3

ludik
15.03.2005, 16:46
At me too a polycystosis. To Diana has not helped or assisted. Djufaston appointed or nominated, too has not helped or assisted.

You do not experience, if at once it will not turn out after a cancelling. If BT low, and ovulations are not present (as a rule does not happen at istinom a polycystosis) that do or make stimulation. The main thing to not go in cycles and proto I Can live with lichku to throw off clause or article clever about a polycystosis if it is necessary.

ludik
31.03.2005, 21:17
It is necessary to know results of analyses on hormones.

Synthesis LG raises or increases and rather level FSG decreases.

The augmentation of secretion LG at a background normal or sni- level FSG is attribute SPKJA. Secretion LG gets monotonous tonic character, its or his ovulatory peak disappears, parity or ratio lg/o?u becomes more than 2,5.

If at you so it is considered a true polycystosis! And if there are no, probably diagnosis erroneous Doctors as a rule often at dysfunction of ovaries, and cystic educations write off or copy it on a polycystosis.

The woman-doctor
21.04.2005, 05:48
With marvelonom you will not become pregnant are an oral contraceptive. And to become pregnant it will be necessary after a cancelling marvelona

Hamelionchik
26.04.2005, 14:53
Attitude or Relation lg/o?u at me snachalo was 3 :1, and after reception to Diana (3 months) became 2:1. Have told or said to drink to Diana further. A propyl of 7 months and now I do not know. On hormones I did not hand over a blood

Djujmovochka
07.07.2005, 22:21
I to tell the truth understand nothing in the analyses. What means, if LG 38, and FSG 5,8, nuYa-WITH 2,6, Testosteron-Depotum 3,1, Prolactinum 410?

ludik if you can send or have come me clause or article. It will be interesting to esteem.