PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgent advice or council is necessary...

Kukuruzka
12.05.2005, 04:47
Diko I apologize for details, but prompt pozhalsta how to be!

Tomorrow I go on venchaenie friends, and at me even critical days have not left up to the extremity or end well -hardly smears still. And that is impossible like in church...? And I on wedding never was.

HOW TO BE???

Maayan
17.05.2005, 13:29
And why a question in this section? It already depends that of your personal religiousness To check that you will be nobody.

Personally I would go and was not soared.

SUGAH
22.05.2005, 01:22
It is possible, fathers spoke it to me. Go easy. This all prejudices.

stcolleen
27.05.2005, 07:44
Go certainly. To not pass or miss such event because of anybody of unnecessary interdictions

Kukuruzka
29.05.2005, 13:23
FU! PASIBA!!! I was not soared, have simply decided to specify on vsjak the fireman

Thanks once again for efficiency!

Djujmovochka
03.06.2005, 07:03
It is possible to go to church, it is impossible prikosatsja to icons

Man ka
07.06.2005, 22:26
It is impossible only prichashchatsja and to be professed during monthly.

Kava
10.06.2005, 05:19
Diko I apologize for details, but prompt pozhalsta how to be!

Tomorrow I go on venchaenie friends, and at me even critical days have not left up to the extremity or end well -hardly smears still. And that is impossible like in church...? And I on wedding never was.

HOW TO BE???

At you in fact practically all has already ended (monthly reckon the first day of occurrence of a red blood (botched work is not considered) till 18-00 ch., if after 18-00 ch., it already a trace. Day, come to an end, when there passes or there takes place a red blood? Into a temple to enter it is possible, it is impossible to be put to icons

Fialka
13.06.2005, 11:16
Yes a lie of all this! Go to itself easy!!!

This all from the category of signs!

Simply in the Old testament considered or counted the woman, at which monthly, dirty.

Now not Shabby avet And anything bad in monthly is not present!

Milen
07.07.2005, 01:04
Yes, I too think, what is it all a chicken-feed!

Believe, For the Lord value or meaning;importance has no, is at you monthly or not.