PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mors and labors...

Bat
10.02.2005, 22:20
We with the husband want children!

At me absence of an interventricular septum!

On operation at me contraindication!

My heart probably will not sustain pregnancy and labors! 50 on 50!

We still have solved nothing!

Can at whom there was a similar situation?

What to do or make? On the one hand I very much want the child, with another " to me it is terrible " not for myself, and for our future krohu. My husband has told or said, that if the question will rise about conservation, he categorically vybiret "MOTHER"

o
16.02.2005, 06:38
And a variant of adoption?

The girl with peaches
19.02.2005, 11:00
And you still have time to wait? Something can physicians will think up?

Bat
24.02.2005, 08:14
Even if will think up! I think it will cost very dearly or expensively! If usual operation costs or stands from 4 up to 10 thousand $ + from 2 up to 4 thousand isskustvennoe a circulation + from 2 up to 3 thousand stay in hospital/these quotations across Moscow / predstavte operation with application of new technologies will cost how much...

Nokia
24.02.2005, 09:42
If the variant with adoption does not arrange you, it seems to me, meaningful to resort to a substitute maternity. Genetically your child bears or takes out and other woman will give birth.

I do not know, whether it is necessary to risk the life in your case. In fact if something, fie-fie-fie, happens with the kid, you will be much more unfortunate, than simply not having children. And the modern level of medicine allows to avoid such serious risk.

Success to you!

irinar
27.02.2005, 16:03
Tell or Say, labors or in general pregnancy are counter-indicative to you. In fact it is possible to make Cesarean section. Or a narcosis to you too to do or make it is impossible. Very much, very much with you I sympathize.

Gardenija
28.02.2005, 09:41
In this situation on labors I would not be solved. In case of what the kid will grow without mother. This fact for me would be the most constraining.

Spring balances
07.03.2005, 14:20
And it is possible to give birth or travail to the woman hurted or ill;sick by a tuberculosis

LenaSH
09.03.2005, 16:58
And it is possible to give birth or travail to the woman hurted or ill;sick by a tuberculosis

How much or As far as I know, the originator of a tuberculosis through a placenta does not pass or take place, i.e. till a birth the child cannot catch. And newborns of infected mothers do or make inoculations that they have not caught from mother. I precisely know, that these inoculations do or make in the USA and in Israel, but probably and in Russia they are.

Spring balances
10.03.2005, 19:41

How much or As far as I know, the originator of a tuberculosis through a placenta does not pass or take place, i.e. till a birth the child cannot catch. And newborns of infected mothers do or make inoculations that they have not caught from mother. I precisely know, that these inoculations do or make in the USA and in Israel, but probably and in Russia they are.

JAsnenko. In Italy, I think, is (not for me)

The otolaryngologist
15.03.2005, 12:28
Transplacental infection with a tuberculosis probably. Moreover, pregnancy in itself can cause or call an exacerbation of a tubercular infection in mother. I speak now about a pulmonary tuberculosis as other localization is rare, and at a tubercular lesion internal sexual organo women, as a rule, are fruitless. To give birth or travail to the women had in the anamnesis a tuberculosis it is possible, but thus she should be observed and at the phthisiatrician, if necessary to her treatment by the special preparations which are not rendering influences on a fetus is spent. At the correct approach children are born healthy.

Sugarrr
21.03.2005, 02:22
Very much I sympathize with you, a bat...

I would not be solved, in fact if upasi My God, that that not so during sorts or labors, the kid remains without mum, and to the father it will be complex or difficult to one with the child, knowing, that the child - fault or wine of mors of the beloved. A situation really very serious... I wish your of good luck and health.

LightAngel
21.03.2005, 08:29
No. I would not be solved...

Mayush
23.03.2005, 23:41
It would be egoism, do not take offence. To die not terribly, all we shall die sooner or later. And to the child the orphan to grow. Instead of adding the orphan, it is better to adopt, and on one orphan will be less.

AJFox
25.03.2005, 01:11
No, would not become...

Uljana
07.04.2005, 01:17
I all over again have voted - yes, would agree. And then, having read through your report, the Bat, has reflected. If the risk so is great, whether that it is necessary to risk... I do not know, but to solve in any case to you.

flame-A
15.04.2005, 15:37
To admit, I have not dared to respond. Yes and it is complex or difficult to me to tell or say - I did not have any contraindications for pregnancy and sorts or labors. Simply terribly of it or this to think...

Media
24.04.2005, 20:41
Lovely Bat! I have responded, that would be solved. Here such I the brave person. I do not agitate, in fact same your life! Here have mentioned a substitute maternity. It is a real output or exit. The cell will be taken from you and at the husband, and here "couveuse" will be the person chosen by you.

Yes, during pregnancy the load on heart kolosalnaja - in fact increases or is enlarged volume of a blood and weight. I would watch or keep up on a regular basis a status of the heart, did not overtire... In general, that to me to speak... To speak and argue always is easier. Health to you and success!

The visitor
10.05.2005, 18:12
No, would not be solved. And in case of problems, would think at all so much of the child, how much about the husband. If with you something to happen during pregnancy or sorts or labors how HE will live then?

The visitor
18.05.2005, 23:14

I do not know, whether it is possible to give birth or travail, but most likely the child should be checked periodically. Predisposition to this disease genetic, and it is unimportant, when someone from parents - till a birth of the kid or hurted or was ill;was sick after. Genes are passed independently, and together with them can be passed and predisposition.

The otolaryngologist
06.07.2005, 22:58
Do not speak nonsense, this disease has no genetic predisposition.