PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Unusual color monthly

Alexaska
16.06.2005, 05:14
Devchenki, business or affairs today have begun, but not bright color as is usual, and black, why??? What eto can be? At whom nibud such was?

romzes
26.06.2005, 23:50
It is similar to a failure of 2-nd phase of a menstrual cycle. No trouble. It is treated by Norcolutum after visiting the gynecologist.

anry
28.06.2005, 09:04
Do not worry, at me too such happens in the first day, and it is then normalized!!! In general, a female organism to understand difficultly ((

melena
02.07.2005, 16:06
Sometimes only it seems, that color black, actually he simply too dark. Such usually happens first or last days monthly. The gynecologist spoke me, what is it normally.

SA MARINA
05.07.2005, 10:44
It seems to me normally, all over again the blood often is more dark, and then already goes light. In the extremity or end again dark.

ULLA
05.07.2005, 23:43
I during numerous dialogue with gynecologists had an impression, that in itself it nothing means, i.e. so happens, and it is quite normal.

But if there is still something (the cycle has changed on duration, have appeared allocation in an interval between monthly, much that else can be) in aggregate all this something means. What exactly, can tell or say only the gynecologist.

In any case me at each visiting the gynecologist with the complaint to something (well, for example, the stomach or belly began to hurt or be ill;be sick, and earlier not bolele), necessarily ask about color vydeleny in the first/last day. I on reaction of gynecologists to answers have for some reason drawn a conclusion, that bright color in the beginning is more correctly. But here I can and be mistaken, since in an obvious kind this question did not set.

AndrewSokolov
06.07.2005, 21:27
With "ground floor" all is normal?

Probably, an endometriosis.

avsgis
06.07.2005, 22:20
Vashche that, is the basic attribute of an endometriosis though it is not obligatory...

It is better to tell or say all the same about it or this to the doctor and to make US.