PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The interrelation of a thrush and monthly, is?

WERTina
11.03.2005, 02:01
At me actually such question....

If any interrelation of my treatment of a thrush and monthly?

When it is better to start to treat a thrush up to monthly, after monthly, or during monthly (one girl wrote, what to her the gynecologist has told or said to drink Fljukostat strictly in monthly)???

Simply somehow for a long time I had a cystitis.... Very much boljuchy.... The Girlfriend has advised to wait monthly, the pier after them will pass or take place all (at it or her so was)..... And it is valid, after next monthly signs of a cystitis at me have passed or have taken place all....

Lerik
17.03.2005, 08:59
I sympathize with you since it is familiar with a cystitis. Och. A unpleasant thing, at me and it is sick, and bloods was much, the nightmare full was shorter. It I have caught a cold in the winter... He passes or takes place day for three if to start to drink an antibiotic and antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory. I drank Manural and more something (furagin, Palinum). And necessarily diuretic travku. Is on sale in drugstores. But most nerijatnoe in this illness or disease that then she has property to renew. At me then was still time three, it is necessary to me to catch a cold slightly only. Therefore it is necessary to treat it or him once thoroughly. Descend or go to the urologist. Often happens, that the reason of a cystitis - an infection (gynecologic). And he can really cease after monthly, but then will again be shown, give a current slabinku to an organism.

The thrush at me always was after antibiotics (from a cystitis). So then I also treated a thrush. But preparations the doctor should pick up all. To me she has registered Orungal four cycles in the first day on 2 capsules. And candles antimicotic before mes- for a week (2-3 cycles). SHCHas like all of anything, but each time, kogdja I freeze, I panically am afraid, that again the -string will begin.

Success to you.

WERTina
25.03.2005, 22:42
I have looked or seen something, Orungal dorogovat it seems to me for treatment of a thrush.... And you treated a thrush not depending from monthly? Has recovered, by the way?

Lerik
29.03.2005, 16:58
Yes, Orungal not cheap. I have written. In the first day of a cycle, 4 cycles successively. Yes, has recovered (fie-fie-fie) chavo and you I wish.

Well it is simple Fljukostat, Defljukan and other analogues in my opinion tuften. A saw. Yes, calms down for any period. But as you have correctly written, before monthly the thrush usually is more strongly shown. Such she an infection

01.04.2005, 17:52
Any infection, including a thrush is better to start to treat in monthly, i.e. tablets to drink during mes.a suppositories to insert right after month So it is necessary to do or make, because monthly are natural provocation, and as is known on a background of provocation it is easier to cure an infection.

I shall not begin to recommend preparations because it is not assured that they will approach or suit you. To the most correct would be to go and hand over the analysis on sensitivity to preparations, and after that to begin treatment. To me for example Fljukostat, as dead poultices. Recover!

WERTina
13.04.2005, 10:08
Any infection, including a thrush is better to start to treat in monthly, i.e. tablets to drink during mes.a suppositories to insert right after month So it is necessary to do or make, because monthly are natural provocation, and as is known on a background of provocation it is easier to cure an infection.

I shall not begin to recommend preparations because it is not assured that they will approach or suit you. To the most correct would be to go and hand over the analysis on sensitivity to preparations, and after that to begin treatment. To me for example Fljukostat, as dead poultices. Recover!

It is possible to learn or find out, and where he surrenders this analysis on sensitivity? Dear he? Also what shows? (as my organism reacts to one or other medicines?)

WERTina
25.04.2005, 05:53
And still I wish to learn or find out in what sequence treatment more effectively..... First a tablet-capsule, then suppositories, THEN spritsivanie, and then restoring miklofloru tablets....

Lerik
04.05.2005, 21:20
My God, the girl!! Yes you descend or go to the doctor, and he to you will tell or say what to drink, when to drink and in what sequence! I am simply amazed, here shchas All of you will advise. At everyone the, it is possible to discuss certainly something reception of preparations that has helped or assisted that is not present. But to be treated on and-is not present simply it is not necessary

Success

08.05.2005, 15:52

It is possible to learn or find out, and where he surrenders this analysis on sensitivity? Dear he? Also what shows? (as my organism reacts to one or other medicines?)

In Moscow surrenders in the center of research of DNA, in the Center of planning of family. Call in IVITRO (can there hand over). The analysis is called (Crop on flora and sensitivity). Costs or stands everywhere on a miscellaneous. Reveals or taps those preparations which will effectively cure your infection.

21.05.2005, 16:05
And still I wish to learn or find out in what sequence treatment more effectively..... First a tablet-capsule, then suppositories, THEN spritsivanie, and then restoring miklofloru tablets....

Yes you all over again find out THAN to be treated, and then AS.

WERTina
04.06.2005, 18:53
My God, the girl!! Yes you descend or go to the doctor, and he to you will tell or say what to drink, when to drink and in what sequence! I am simply amazed, here shchas All of you will advise. At everyone the, it is possible to discuss certainly something reception of preparations that has helped or assisted that is not present. But to be treated on and-is not present simply it is not necessary

Success

To the gynecologist I went.... But that he to me has registered that, and I was treated.... To me has not helped or assisted.... Descended or Went still time, she to me has registered to drink 3 more capsules Fljukostata... But me somehow not ohoto with it or him to choke, and suddenly again will not help or assist...

Lerik
06.07.2005, 20:13
Well here and me Fljukostat has not helped or assisted.

I remember to me mine the gynecologist spoke, that if the thrush is, and she is long enough, it or her nuno to treat thoroughly, t.k she bude to renew at any opportunity. She to me also has registered on some cycles. (I wrote earlier.) And it is not cheap, it it agree...

Well so can still descends or goes and to tell or say, that supposedly give treatment change, does not help or assist me

Or the gynecologist change... Though I understand you, the good doctor complex or difficult to find. They or treat what is not present, or vashche do not treat. tipo go, at all of you ok... And all the urologist too nuno to visit or attend, WERTina...