PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consequences of sorts or labors, seams and sections in a vagina

ElenaK
03.05.2005, 06:17
I frame a subject here, instead of in sex. I ask to leave it or her here, please. There only flud will be empty.

And speech the truth not about gymnastics for kiski, and about consequences of sorts or labors.

Here tell or say, I can is simple already have forgotten, whether is such at not given birth or not travailled, that if during sex air will get in a vagina, that it is directly inflated or distended at once as a balloon, walls become firm, instead of quaggy, resilient, but it becomes at once wide, as though round from within.

It is necessary to let out or release this air, only then again to be engaged in sex.

As at me was both the section of a perineum, and a colporrhesis, for some reason seems to me, that before such at me was not observed. I here all think, can me is somehow unsuccessful have sewn up? Can such be?

How in general most to define or determine uzkost vaginas?

Girls, you use on a regular basis wads, check short moustaches at spirals, masturbiruete at last how to learn or find out what vaginas at given birth or travailled with consequences and without?

Here when I get or start;deliver a wad it is narrow very much when during sex palchik it is narrow enough but why there is no such sensation with a member?

Unfortunately, I do not remember sensations togdashengo, antenatal sex, too much time has passed or has taken place.

licenok
14.05.2005, 03:01
Emozi, most likely at you the anatomy of a vagina is broken or disturbed. The picture to me the friend - but I one year ago has made a colpoplasty since after 1 - h sorts or labors (very strong break) me it is perfect or absolute otvratno have sewn up and... In general inconveniences were greater or big...

Now it's OK, anyway air during sex in not put places does not get. To me this operation has offered the gynecologist, have made in clinic of plastic surgery.

nao68
16.05.2005, 19:04
Anteja, tell please, about operation. And how you have understood, what at you has been sewn badly up? What consequences and inconveniences were?

And after operation hurted or was ill;was sick longly?

Andr
23.05.2005, 21:52
To me too offered a colpoplasty of that "is sewn badly up". But I yet have not risked. I think.

Have offered, by the way, not that sex turned out not such... eee... Qualitative, whether that as up to sorts or labors, and prochto the doctor approves or confirms, that incorrectly imposed seams and the cicatrixes which have remained from them provoke development of erosion and other mucks and consequently from them it is necessary will get rid.

And by way of sex - yes, I too after sorts or labors had an impression, that the vagina became wider", whether that... Though on wads of it or this you will not tell or say About it the doctor too asked, he has responded, that here cicatrixes do not influence it (in my situation, at least), simply walls of steel to be reduced worse. And I have got rid of this effect just gymnastics for... This place though this idea also is not pleasant to you for any reason.

Iriska
31.05.2005, 19:56
Exercises Kegelja.

The administrator
12.06.2005, 16:02
Sheba, and it too - in sense provocation errozii. Actually with errozii all also has begun.

I too am engaged in gymnastics (with globules), but all the same sensations before operation - a palate and the ground.

Strafer
15.06.2005, 10:12
Tell, the truth, about operation. To me the gynecologist together with the surgeon of a song sing, what is it at a present level of surgery vabshche not a problem. Will borrow or occupy supposedly one day: you lay down in clinic in the morning, there bystrenko everyone do or make under a narcosis, hold see you in the evening and write out. Further the EC- it is necessary to go to show. Will heal about a month. In sex to be engaged it is impossible as much.

For some reason it seems to me, that say lies and do not redden. At me in general any scratch heals draw how much...

Yes, and it, by the way, not clinic of plastic surgery. Usual unit of gynecology. Only paid.

Bandit
03.07.2005, 20:48
Sheba, approximately and it has turned out. I laid three days, then two weeks it was impossible to sit, month without sex and it is impossible to lift more than 3 kg. Regular surveys within a month, further half a year - every month, paid analyses and US. At us (Ekaterinburg) is paid gynecology at clinic of plastic surgery. The corresponding or meeting attitude or relation. Has passed or has taken place more year - I am very happy or am.

I do not trust simple gynecology.

ana
06.07.2005, 14:08
I did not give birth or travail, but air gets on a regular basis.