PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Awfully the bottom of a stomach or belly hurts: (

Kiss Kiss
10.02.2005, 08:45
Awfully the bottom of a stomach or belly hurts, here hours 10 successively if bole- at all I would not know that with mnoy was. At me 3 day mentruatsii, but never so did not hurt or be ill;be sick!!!

The visitor
11.02.2005, 18:04
And earlier at monthly such was or for the first time??

Kiss Kiss
28.02.2005, 02:35
So strongly hurts for the first time! Now I can even precisely define or determine a place where hurts, to turn was sick, when slept today... It hardly below a belly-button and with levlj the parties or sides, what is it can be?

Vadinka
04.03.2005, 17:25
At me very strongly was ill at the left below (the truth not during a menses) when there was an oothecoma. Be checked up at the gynecologist.

feya!
26.03.2005, 10:29
First of all you need to descend or go to the gynecologist.

And in general me too earlier taaak hurted or was ill;was sick what easier or simply to live it was impossible, I even in syncopes from a pain fell

Then the doctor has advised me to insert suppositories for 2 days prior to the beginning of a menses (the truth I any more do not remember what). And then I have started to accept OK and pains in general are not present. So descend or go consult

Kiss Kiss
06.04.2005, 02:21
Hee the truth yet to the gynecologist descended or went to the doctor, but to it or him;them too has entered the name, so she me at once has decided to direct ALL analyses to hand over (a jar has given, dogadaites for 4, a blood to hand over, here only what for from a finger and from a vein, at once I and have not understood two... And sanografiju, on mine to do or make) so they will have a drink mine krovushku)

IRIN
06.07.2005, 09:52
Hee the truth yet to the gynecologist descended or went to the doctor, but to it or him;them too has entered the name, so she me at once has decided to direct ALL analyses to hand over (a jar has given, dogadaites for 4, a blood to hand over, here only what for from a finger and from a vein, at once I and have not understood two... And sanografiju, on mine to do or make) so they will have a drink mine krovushku)

All of them the come women direct or refer it. That on a HIV and on even which that to check up.

And if it because of monthly OK really help or assist. I hurted or was ill;was sick up to green little men before eyes earlier, and now I accept OK and simply I do not notice as THEY begin.