PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The tooth hurts!!!!!: (((

dashutik
14.09.2004, 14:10
Little girls, help or assist! The second day a tooth hurts! He rezhitsja also hurts me not a tooth and not only a gum or gingiva and already up to the throat all!!! Of a mouth I can not open swallow! CHe to do or make? Niche does not help or assist! Already and Aspirinum has taken in a mouth both eferalgan has had a drink and niche!

Balisena
14.09.2004, 15:03
Try to drink ketanov, he from a dentagra well helps or assists.

dashutik
30.09.2004, 15:17
So is not present at me! Can che a string from national sredsv offer?

Marina149
16.10.2004, 10:17
dashutik From national I do not know anything

But would advise to descend or go to the doctor even if it is a problem not a root or a hole, and rezhitsja a tooth, and suddenly at you vospolenie and it is necessary antibiotics or still that

dashutik
28.10.2004, 20:00
Yes? Means tomorrow if will not pass or not take place I shall be calls dental!

_
13.11.2004, 05:00
It is possible to rinse a mouth something calming or abirritating - a camomile, a sage. Or to drink anesthetizing.

Marina149
22.11.2004, 08:04
Yes? Means tomorrow if will not pass or not take place I shall be calls dental!

I hope anything seryoznogo the doctor will not find

Felicidad
05.12.2004, 12:36
Little girls, help or assist! The second day a tooth hurts! He rezhitsja also hurts me not a tooth and not only a gum or gingiva and already up to the throat all!!! Of a mouth I can not open swallow! CHe to do or make? Niche does not help or assist! Already and Aspirinum has taken in a mouth both eferalgan has had a drink and niche!

Try to drink something calming or abirritating (valerjanki or Leonurus or I do not know, that there at you in France the +-string from anesthetizing is on sale) and try to fall asleep, and with utretsa urgently run in the first-aid set for KETANOVom. 100 % will help or assist-effect till 12 o'clock.

dashutik
19.12.2004, 05:43
And how it is written correctly kitanov? It everywhere is or only in Rossi?

Olga With.
04.01.2005, 20:57
Ketanov-Helps or Assists absolutely. I it or him even at a migraine pila-have helped or assisted

natus
07.01.2005, 21:12
About ketanov.

It is written to summaries, that he does not possess sedative action. To me somehow the stomatologist longly in the channel of a tooth it was picked, and has then allowed to drink a tablet ketanova (that there was no pain when action of local anesthesia will end). On road home it was necessary to work hard to not fall asleep. It is direct has knocked down... But it, probably, individual reaction

_
28.01.2005, 02:52
ketanov the strong piece, is better to not abuse. I from a similar agent (ketarol) had a strange status... Though, can, it from a pain was.

Baba Manya
14.02.2005, 11:04
Dasha, it is similar that at you the lymphonodus has inflamed. It can give a pain to a tooth. Most likely that a dentagra at you - secondary. And a primary pain somewhere in a lymphonodus behind an ear.

alisa
28.02.2005, 03:20
In any case it is necessary to the dentist and it is urgent. A tooth (I so understand it a wisdom tooth?) can "go" not correctly then their not cut yet pull out. The doctor will make a roentgen and will clear a situation

dashutik
25.03.2005, 16:59
Not behind an ear nothing hurted or was ill;was sick! Hurted or was ill;was sick where that on a cheekbone still (precisely I do not know), there even what that the globule was formed! But already all has passed or has taken place! Only the gum or gingiva hardly chutr still aches a bit! And to dental I and have not gone! Have told or said to come in a week! And in a week at me already absolutely to hurt or be ill;be sick perestanit!

natus
06.07.2005, 06:29
At me the wisdom tooth is cut some years However, such strong pains as at you, was not. Till now from a gum or gingiva only mA-and-and-and-and- the slice has seemed...